George Zimmerman's Myspace Page

catzmeow

Gold Member
Aug 14, 2008
Gunshine State
Interesting read.

George Zimmerman’s crude Myspace page from 2005 uncovered - Trayvon Martin - MiamiHerald.com

This one is a 7-year old Myspace page called “only to be king again” that makes disparaging comments about Mexicans. The Web page, which his attorney confirmed Tuesday is legitimate, makes reference to 2005 criminal cases and a brush in court with a woman who Zimmerman called his “ex-hoe.”

There are several photos of Zimmerman on the page, and in one of them he appears to be wearing the same orange polo shirt that he donned in his 2005 police mug shot. Zimmerman used the name “Joe G.” on the site, and posted a biography that mentions he grew up in Manassas, Va., had recently opened an insurance business and missed all his friends.

Last month, a Zimmerman Myspace page under the username “datniggytb” was taken down.

When is people gonna realize that "My Sace" and "Facebook" are the DEBIL

• Banned

You cannot even imagine how often they surface these days, in everything from criminal trials to divorce proceedings.

p.s. Do you think I should have asked Ravi if Zimmerman's facebook is racist?

• Banned

You cannot even imagine how often they surface these days, in everything from criminal trials to divorce proceedings.

:lmao:

Bigoted, certainly. And more evidence that he profiles.

Is your radar tuned into this forum or do you just have ESP?

:lmao:

Bigoted, certainly. And more evidence that he profiles.

Is your radar tuned into this forum or do you just have ESP?

A few of us were discussing his myspace page at the beginning of the week. Would you rather I not notice that you've become obsessed with me? :lol:

• Banned
A few of us were discussing his myspace page at the beginning of the week. Would you rather I not notice that you've become obsessed with me? :lol:

Is obsession now your default when someone points out a correlation between two topics?

Your fascination with George Zimmerman is well-documented at this point. Some might even call it an obsession. Pointing out the obvious is...obvious.

Forum List

Back