White supremacist kills 5

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
GILBERT, Ariz. - Five people are dead following a shooting at a Gilbert home, and the killer is reportedly JT Ready, a well-known Neo-Nazi who was running for Pinal County Sheriff.

Ambulances and dozens of police officers were dispatched to the area of Warner and Cooper Rds, southeast of Phoenix, about 1:00 p.m. Wednesday on reports of shots fired.

In what may be a quadruple murder-suicide, JT Ready presumably shot and killed his girlfriend, 47-year-old Lisa Mederos, Lisa's daughter 22-year-old Amber Mederos, Amber's 22-year-old boyfriend Jim Hoitt, and Amber's 2-year-old daughter Lilly, according to a law enforcement source. This information has not officially been released by Gilbert Police.

Lilly was found still alive, but she died at the hospital.

White supremacist JT Ready opens fire on girlfriend, her family

A Homeland Security agent in Carson was just (as in a couple of hours ago) shot by his 14 year old son. Maybe these two cases are related.

GILBERT, Ariz. - Five people are dead following a shooting at a Gilbert home, and the killer is reportedly JT Ready, a well-known Neo-Nazi who was running for Pinal County Sheriff.

Ambulances and dozens of police officers were dispatched to the area of Warner and Cooper Rds, southeast of Phoenix, about 1:00 p.m. Wednesday on reports of shots fired.

In what may be a quadruple murder-suicide, JT Ready presumably shot and killed his girlfriend, 47-year-old Lisa Mederos, Lisa's daughter 22-year-old Amber Mederos, Amber's 22-year-old boyfriend Jim Hoitt, and Amber's 2-year-old daughter Lilly, according to a law enforcement source. This information has not officially been released by Gilbert Police.

Your point? If he is a Neo Nazi I would think his GF and family were also white as any other race would not fit his life style. Just another example of the media trying to put down whites by dragging his background into the issue to sensationalize the story and as usual People bought it without questioning why.:clap2:

Ask yourself why didn't this murder suicide make national news? I can tell you Kathy was a lovely woman not deserving of what happened to her. Her hubby stabbed the family dog nearly to death because it tried to defend Kathy, the attack was that horrific. I believe he hung himself afterwords. Might have made a good example for the cause of domestic violence. Yet nobody gave a flying fuck past the local news.

Two people found dead in Milford home in possible murder-suicide

MILFORD — Two people were dead Friday after what sources say police are investigating as a possible murder-suicide in a quiet, working-class development in the city’s northern end.

Police spokesman Officer Jeffrey Nielsen said detectives were investigating the deaths as “domestic in nature,” and said police were withholding the identities of the victims until all next of kin are notified.

He said he couldn’t confirm the murder-suicide theory, saying the investigation was in its early stages.

Police had been to the Branca Court home before on domestic complaints, however, according to court records.

The office of the chief medical examiner said autopsies were scheduled for this weekend for Kenneth Fox and Catherine Fox, who according to court and phone records, lived at 123 Branca Court, where the bodies were discovered.

Bridgeport police Officer Tom Minar, who lives on the street, said he had seen the husband early Friday.

“I actually saw him walking the dog this morning,” he said. The husband, identified in court documents as Kenneth Fox, 50, kept to himself, neighbors said.

Minar’s wife, Joyce, said the man, who lived in the house with his wife and son, never said much, even when they encountered each other walking their dogs.

She recalled a loud incident about a month ago, in which the husband and wife shouted at each other outside. He implored her to let him back inside because he didn’t want to lose his job, Joyce Minar said.

It never got physical and Minar didn’t call police, which she said she regrets now.

Some neighbors did call police, however. Kenneth Fox, 50, was arrested after a domestic dispute with his wife and 19-year-old son on Aug. 16. Police said Kenneth and Catherine Fox got into a verbal argument while in the car and, back at home, the father got into a physical altercation with his son. Both were arrested and later released on promises to appear in court.

A protective order against Kenneth Fox was issued barring any contact with the wife and son and requiring him to stay away from the house.

He returned the next day and was arrested for violating conditions of his release. According to a police report in the court file, when an officer told Fox his bail was $50,000 and offered him a phone call, Fox responded that he had “no one to call” and that he could not make the bond anyway. Court documents show bail was reduced to $2,500 in court but he still couldn’t afford to post it. On Sept. 13, a judge granted a motion for a further reduction and set bail at $1,000. Fox posted through a bondsman and was released after nearly four weeks in jail.

Court records show Fox worked for Pepsi Co. in Stratford.

The deaths rattled the quiet development, which was built about 20 years ago off Burnt Plains Road, north of Route 1.

oyce Minar called her son’s school and asked administrators not to send the 10-year-old home on the bus.

“I’m unnerved. I know we’re safe because the violence stayed inside the home. But it’s still a very unnerving feeling,” she said.

Gary Gauruder, president of the York Village Association of the neighborhood, said he knew the male victim to say hello to, but “not on a day-to-day basis.”

Asked to describe the complex, resident Bryant Nolan said just the word: “Quiet.”

Register Metro Editor Ed Stannard contributed to this story. Return to Paging Mode
Two people found dead in Milford home in possible murder-suicide - News - The Bulletin

Your point? If he is a Neo Nazi I would think his GF and family were also white as any other race would not fit his life style. Just another example of the media trying to put down whites by dragging his background into the issue to sensationalize the story and as usual People bought it without questioning why.:clap2:

dead in Milford home in possible murder-suicide - News - The Bulletin[/url]
Wait, aren't you one of those that get all fauxraged when the media doesn't state the race of the perp? Oh, I forgot, you only get upset when they don't say black person.

"Mentally Unbalanced Man kills 5"

As distasteful as Neo-Nazi fucks may be, I believe the fact that he was a white supremacist is incidental to the story, but it makes for good headlines.

Sad to think the bastard took others out... too bad he didnt just off himself.

Hope he rots in Hell :evil:

Yes it is. The narcassistic pricks allways have to take someone out with them. Assholes.

Wait, aren't you one of those that get all fauxraged when the media doesn't state the race of the perp? Oh, I forgot, you only get upset when they don't say black person.

Nice try. Why did the JT Ready get national coverage but Kathy Fox absolutely nothing? Both are white so there isn't ANY Racism involved in either murder suicide. Why did the media seek out to display racism by mentioning JT had Neo Nazi ties? For that matter why did you make the post in the Race Relations section of the board and not the general section? Because you like much of the press are "reverse" racists. It's OK to trash whites but not minorities. When was the last time you heard of a murder suicide being described as having connections to the Black Panthers or some other minority racist faction? YOU DON'T. I'm not trying to be racist, I'm asking for equal treatment because anything less then equal treatment is just another form of segreation and racism.

"Mentally Unbalanced Man kills 5"

As distasteful as Neo-Nazi fucks may be, I believe the fact that he was a white supremacist is incidental to the story, but it makes for good headlines.

Except for the fact that he killed an 18 month old girl, who he repeated called "half ugly" sine the baby was 50% Mexican. It's the reason he killed the baby.

P.S. I live in Phoenix metro area and it's all over the news here. Ready was always on talk radio spouting some crap. It's easy to see that he would take the cowards way out. But, his cracker buddies are saying the Mexican drug cartels did the killings, because the heat is on their asses.

Well I guess attendance will drop 50% at the pro SB 1070 rallies here in Phoenix.

Nice try. Why did the JT Ready get national coverage but Kathy Fox absolutely nothing? Both are white so there isn't ANY Racism involved in either murder suicide. Why did the media seek out to display racism by mentioning JT had Neo Nazi ties? For that matter why did you make the post in the Race Relations section of the board and not the general section? Because you like much of the press are "reverse" racists. It's OK to trash whites but not minorities. When was the last time you heard of a murder suicide being described as having connections to the Black Panthers or some other minority racist faction? YOU DON'T. I'm not trying to be racist, I'm asking for equal treatment because anything less then equal treatment is just another form of segreation and racism.
When is the last time a murder suicide has been committed by the Black Panthers or some minority racist faction?

I don't believe that it was a murder/suicide like media wants us to believe.

Most likely is was a Mexican drug gang hit.

And the murder/suicide story is just a cover up.

When is the last time a murder suicide has been committed by the Black Panthers or some minority racist faction?

Daytona Beach Sunday News-Journal - Google News Archive Search

murder suicide statistics | AT2W

That's the point even if there has been one you probably won't hear about it all over the news because the biased media won't report it for fear of being called racist by the black community. They regularly do it to whites which is equally as racist and yet nobody says anything. Much like the black community, whites should start speaking up. If the MSM isn't going to be fair with it's reporting then they need to be called on it no matter what race they are bashing. Letting them get away with it only promotes media bias,racism,and further divides the country. Mr. Ready's affiliation with Neo Nazi's had absolutely nothing to do with the muder suicide. While most people, including myself, may not like his views, they are legal in this country and should not have become part of this story.

You didn't hear about Kathy Fox but maybe you should have over the JT Ready's in the world. She was a loving mother, pre school teacher and wouldn't have hurt a fly,and most important of all, she wasn't a racist douchebag.

Last edited:
He was a minute man. One of those racist asses patrolling the border. Another right wing nutjob flips his lid.

I don't believe that it was a murder/suicide like media wants us to believe.

Most likely is was a Mexican drug gang hit.

And the murder/suicide story is just a cover up.

Agreed on both counts. Besides, why would someone who's supposedly about to murder their family and then commit suicide wear body armour? And if it's a simple case of murder followed by suicide, why are the FBI investigating the incident, not the local police?

JT Ready's final Facebook post was: "Lets face it - we are it. SEALs and SF are not stepping up to the plate to train American patriots to defend their homeland. We have traitors in office, an apathetic population, hostile media, narco-terrorists, cartel invasion, narco-insurgency, street gangs the size of armies, vicious prison gangs - if not fight back now while we have a chance then when? The decent patriots will arise and take the helm if we lead the way. Long live the Republic!"

Forum List

Back