George Zimmerman's Bond Revoked

I wouldn't blame him for going.

So you support people running from justice.

He was tried and convicted by Al Sharpton and the left wing media. There's no chance he'll get a fair shot in the US.

No, they wanted a trial...they are getting one (finally). How much have YOU heard from Al Sharpton since the justice system FINALLY stepped up?

Nope,, they tried him and convicted him.. and the NBP put a bounty on his head.. What's been done about that? Not a goddamn thing. that's what.

It's more like running from injustice. The fix is in. This trial is going to surpass the phony Duke Lacrosse phony trial.

So you support people running from justice.

No, they wanted a trial...they are getting one (finally). How much have YOU heard from Al Sharpton since the justice system FINALLY stepped up?

Nope,, they tried him and convicted him.. and the NBP put a bounty on his head.. What's been done about that? Not a goddamn thing. that's what.

It's more like running from injustice. The fix is in. This trial is going to surpass the phony Duke Lacrosse phony trial.
If he's run he's also defrauded everyone that donated to his defense/living expense fund.

If he's run he's also defrauded everyone that donated to his defense/living expense fund.

If he has killed a bunch more people he is in HUGE trouble .

If he has killed a bunch more people he is in HUGE trouble .
No one is suggesting he's killed anyone else. A few are suggesting that it would be excusable if he ran.

Are you people making excuses for zimmerman fucking serious? When the court asks you to surrender your passport, they are asking for all of your passports including any copies you have, and any passports you may happen to find or may be in the mail to you. This is not your fucking parents where you can get away with saying I thought you just wanted one of my passports. They took his passport to keep him from fleeing. That means all of them, and you cannot apply for more. There is no excuse for what he did and you can be sure his lawyer explained it meant all of his passports.

I can understand the excuses about the shooting, but his bond being revoked is his own stupidity for blatantly lying to the court and playing a stupid game and actively attempting to keep secret a means to flee the country. He had a chance to sit in comfort for the trial lying low watching some TV for a while, but now he will go to prison and be put in seg because there is no way they can put him in general population. Seg is basically solitary for all those who do not know. Good move dickhead. Hope you enjoy your deck of cards and no one to talk to for 23 hours a day while the trial drags on and on and on.

I think that he handed over the passport that was about to expire and two weeks later received his new passport and didn't say anything about it.

When you renew a passport about to expire, the old one is sent in with the renewal paperwork. Then it is sent back with the new one.

Nice thought though.

Belay my last.

He obtained the second passport on 3/26/2004 after claiming the first one was lost.

State v. Zimmerman: Motion to revoke bond

>>>>

Are you people making excuses for zimmerman fucking serious? When the court asks you to surrender your passport, they are asking for all of your passports including any copies you have, and any passports you may happen to find or may be in the mail to you. This is not your fucking parents where you can get away with saying I thought you just wanted one of my passports. They took his passport to keep him from fleeing. That means all of them, and you cannot apply for more. There is no excuse for what he did and you can be sure his lawyer explained it meant all of his passports.

I can understand the excuses about the shooting, but his bond being revoked is his own stupidity for blatantly lying to the court and playing a stupid game and actively attempting to keep secret a means to flee the country. He had a chance to sit in comfort for the trial lying low watching some TV for a while, but now he will go to prison and be put in seg because there is no way they can put him in general population. Seg is basically solitary for all those who do not know. Good move dickhead. Hope you enjoy your deck of cards and no one to talk to for 23 hours a day while the trial drags on and on and on.

Wrong

But Lester appeared to accept the explanation from Zimmerman's lawyer that his client had given him the second passport, and the lawyer simply forgot to hand it over to authorities until Friday.

link

I think that he handed over the passport that was about to expire and two weeks later received his new passport and didn't say anything about it.

When you renew a passport about to expire, the old one is sent in with the renewal paperwork. Then it is sent back with the new one.

Nice thought though.

Belay my last.

He obtained the second passport on 3/26/2004 after claiming the first one was lost.

State v. Zimmerman: Motion to revoke bond

>>>>
Delicious. He had two passports for years, and he knew it all along.

All you liberals that want to hang Zimmerman , the WHITE hispanic,before any evidence is presented or he gets he day in court- just pretend he is Bill Clinton being asked about spunking a load on a blue dress.

Remember, it's not a lie, if you believe it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn_PSJsl0LQ]Jerry, just remember. It's not a lie... if you believe it... - YouTube[/ame]

The judge might be looking for a way out of the whole thing by putting Zimmerman in prison and letting the population take care of his problem. Then they won't have to take a chance on a trial.

That was stupid of him
No, not just stupid, damn near criminally minded. It's, once again, more evidence of his natural in-born deceitful and lying nature. He's been caught lying time, and time again from the beginning of this case. But I'm sure you'll kuntinue to excuse him and his actions...somehow.

2nd passport? Not good for him. Why would someone want a 2nd passport?
To engage in criminalistic plans and/or activities, perhaps flee. He's a deceitful scumbag...utter guttersnipe. The lowest of the low dregs of society.

Do they know where he is? Second passport, velly interesting.

Lots of people have two passports. I'm entitled to Irish and British passports - if I chose to. I don't - because I am an American. My conscience won't allow me to hold a passport from a country to whom I hold no allegiance.
Too bad the patriot Moochelle Barkmann wasn't as "honorable" as you are.

:rolleyes:

I hope he rots in there.

This move is shining much needed light on how truly deceitful and insidious that guttersnipe George Zimmerman is. It's becoming crystal clear for all to see.

1. "We don't need you to do that," SPD dispatch, in reference to Zimmerman's pursuit;
2. Zimmerman took his gun, with a round chambered, went out, and confronted Martin;
3. Zimmerman engaged in a controversial contact with Martin, and several witnesses changed their stories;
4. Zimmerman shot Martin dead, without wounding to subdue or discharging the weapon, to warn Martin, after confronting Martin, against policy and direction by SPD, so now Martin cannot offer his account of events, leading to his own death;
5. Zimmerman weasels his 2nd passport and how much money he has, which leads us right to where George eats shit and dies, in court.

Any questions, wingnuts? The Feds are watching, in case George runs, anyway. Your boy ain't OJ.

It's not exactly a 'lie'.... he was ordered to surrender his passport, which he did. Did they ask or check to see whether he'd applied for a replacement? There is paperwork on these things - it could have been checked. Having said that, it does seem a tad suspicious.

I have no real opinion as to his guilt or innocence - I can see why he might, with the vitriolic media about him - consider running... I might have done the same in his position.

This is how you can be 105% CERTAIN that Kaliforna Gurl is nothing but the most radical RW partisan shill there is. Excusing CLEARLY criminal behavior of the worst kind.

How utterly disgusting and reprehensible.

You expose yourself again hardcore RWer.

*spits*

1. "We don't need you to do that," SPD dispatch, in reference to Zimmerman's pursuit;
2. Zimmerman took his gun, with a round chambered, went out, and confronted Martin;
3. Zimmerman engaged in a controversial contact with Martin, and several witnesses changed their stories;
4. Zimmerman shot Martin dead, without wounding to subdue or discharging the weapon, to warn Martin, after confronting Martin, against policy and direction by SPD, so now Martin cannot offer his account of events, leading to his own death;
5. Zimmerman weasels his 2nd passport and how much money he has, which leads us right to where George eats shit and dies, in court.

Any questions, wingnuts? The Feds are watching, in case George runs, anyway. Your boy ain't OJ.

1. So what?
2. Anyone with a brain carries 'hot', with a round chambered.... real life ain't hollywood.
3. No one knows who started the 'controversial contact'... ie, the actual incident that let to Martin's death.
4. No one defending themselves shoots to 'wound or subdue'. You just fucking shoot.
5. Obtaining a replacement passport - years before the actual incident - is not 'weaseling'. It's replacing a lost passport.

In short.... you are the wingnut. There are more than one explanations for most of your 'facts'.

Hack.

I hope he rots in there.

This move is shining much needed light on how truly deceitful and insidious that guttersnipe George Zimmerman is. It's becoming crystal clear for all to see.

You've never been a supporter of due process, Marc. That much is abundantly clear. If left to people like you, we wouldn't bother with the whole process - lynch mob mentality.

I hope he rots in there.

You've never been a supporter of due process, Marc. That much is abundantly clear. If left to people like you, we wouldn't bother with the whole process - lynch mob mentality.
Laughable coming from a far RW hack like you.

I laugh and scoff at you.

scoff.gif

I hope he rots in there.

Due process requires HONESTY on the part of participants in the justice system; the killer thus far has grade Z in that regard.

Forum List

Back