George Zimmerman's Bond Revoked

[They're lynching white folk in Florida in the hope of staving off the impending race riots, inspired, aided and abetted by Al Sharpton, NBC News, media matters and the Obama 2012 re Election Campaign. Its sort of like continually feeding the crocodile in the hope that he eats you last. They're going to riot after Obama loses the election, anyway. If they riot now half of the country will empty out and head to Florida to get some shootin in. Come November, everyone will have a target rich environment, everywhere.
Suggestion has been made that Ms Corey is well aware that the charges against Mr Zimmerman will never stand up at trial so she's letting Mr Zimmerman know in a not so subtle way she will imprison every one that ever breathed in the same air space with him until he decides to cop a plea deal.
Salome was one of the first recorded acts of prostitution when she offered her favors in return for the head of John The Baptist, nest ce pas?]

"Florida prosecutor Angela Corey has come under withering criticism from Alan Dershowitz for overcharging and leaving out important details in the Affidavit of Probable Cause filed in connection with the charge of Second Degree Murder lodged against George Zimmerman.

Corey allegedly responded by threatening to sue Dershowitz and Harvard. This appears to be part of a pattern when she is criticized.

Now Corey has brought a charge of felony perjury against Zimmerman’s wife, Shellie, based on testimony during George’s bond hearing with regard to their financial resources. (Criminal Information and Affidavit of Probable Cause embedded at bottom of post.)

There certainly is a case which can be made that the Court was not fully informed of the financial situation, and that is part of the reason the Judge revoked bond under the standards applicable to release pending trial.

But that bond standard is very different from a criminal charge of perjury, which requires proof of a specific material false statement which the person believes not to be true at the time of testimony.

So it is fair to ask, having charged perjury, what is the specific false statement made by Shellie Zimmerman?

The Criminal Information (embedded at the bottom of this post) does not say. Instead, the accompanying Affidvit recites testimony, phone call transcripts, and evidence of money received and transferred. Again, that all is relevant to whether George deceived the Court at the bond hearing.

But nowhere in the criminal Information or Affidavit of Probable Cause is a specific sentence or set of words identified as false with an explanation of why it was false.

I think there is a reason for this. Many of the answers of Shellie were non-committal. Since the prosecution does not specify which statements were false, here are some possibilities taken from the testimony quoted in the Affidavit of Probable Cause..

g the words which constituted empirical statements of fact that knowingly were false and why, the prosecution presents testimony and then evidence, and only generally and vaguely states that a false statement was made.

I am not excusing the conduct of the Zimmermans as to the bond hearing. I understand why the Judge feels he was deceived.

I am questioning the bringing of a felony perjury charge without greater specificity of the false statements, particularly while the alleged perjurer’s husband is awaiting trial in a highly publicized case.

Just more questions as to how this prosecution is being handled.

Update: Per a commenter, it appears that the above testimony was selectively edited by the prosecution to leave out the following exchange (deleted testimony in bold):"

» Perjury charge against Shellie Zimmerman raises more questions of prosecutorial overreaching (Update: Prosecution misleadingly edited transcript) - Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion

Last edited:
Don't forget guy who studied to be a police officer and wanted to be a police officer, so he is well aware of the laws and technicalities.

And was sick of "them" getting away with it.........Still haven't figure what it was that Trayvon did to warrant Zimmerman following him.
Walking while black.

And of course, being on drugs. Zimmerman said he looked like "he was on drugs or something" and low and behold, the autopsy showed Trayvon was on drugs.

[They're lynching white folk in Florida in the hope of staving off the impending race riots, inspired, aided and abetted by Al Sharpton, NBC News, media matters and the Obama 2012 re Election Campaign. Its sort of like continually feeding the crocodile in the hope that he eats you last. They're going to riot after Obama loses the election, anyway. If they riot now half of the country will empty out and head to Florida to get some shootin in. Come November, everyone will have a target rich environment, everywhere.
Suggestion has been made that Ms Corey is well aware that the charges against Mr Zimmerman will never stand up at trial so she's letting Mr Zimmerman know in a not so subtle way she will imprison every one that ever breathed in the same air space with him until he decides to cop a plea deal.
Salome was one of the first recorded acts of prostitution when she offered her favors in return for the head of John The Baptist, nest ce pas?]

"Florida prosecutor Angela Corey has come under withering criticism from Alan Dershowitz for overcharging and leaving out important details in the Affidavit of Probable Cause filed in connection with the charge of Second Degree Murder lodged against George Zimmerman.

Corey allegedly responded by threatening to sue Dershowitz and Harvard. This appears to be part of a pattern when she is criticized.

Now Corey has brought a charge of felony perjury against Zimmerman’s wife, Shellie, based on testimony during George’s bond hearing with regard to their financial resources. (Criminal Information and Affidavit of Probable Cause embedded at bottom of post.)

There certainly is a case which can be made that the Court was not fully informed of the financial situation, and that is part of the reason the Judge revoked bond under the standards applicable to release pending trial.

But that bond standard is very different from a criminal charge of perjury, which requires proof of a specific material false statement which the person believes not to be true at the time of testimony.

So it is fair to ask, having charged perjury, what is the specific false statement made by Shellie Zimmerman?

The Criminal Information (embedded at the bottom of this post) does not say. Instead, the accompanying Affidvit recites testimony, phone call transcripts, and evidence of money received and transferred. Again, that all is relevant to whether George deceived the Court at the bond hearing.

But nowhere in the criminal Information or Affidavit of Probable Cause is a specific sentence or set of words identified as false with an explanation of why it was false.

I think there is a reason for this. Many of the answers of Shellie were non-committal. Since the prosecution does not specify which statements were false, here are some possibilities taken from the testimony quoted in the Affidavit of Probable Cause..

g the words which constituted empirical statements of fact that knowingly were false and why, the prosecution presents testimony and then evidence, and only generally and vaguely states that a false statement was made.

I am not excusing the conduct of the Zimmermans as to the bond hearing. I understand why the Judge feels he was deceived.

I am questioning the bringing of a felony perjury charge without greater specificity of the false statements, particularly while the alleged perjurer’s husband is awaiting trial in a highly publicized case.

Just more questions as to how this prosecution is being handled.

Update: Per a commenter, it appears that the above testimony was selectively edited by the prosecution to leave out the following exchange (deleted testimony in bold):"

» Perjury charge against Shellie Zimmerman raises more questions of prosecutorial overreaching (Update: Prosecution misleadingly edited transcript) - Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion

Like I said, they can't get him for 2nd degree murder and they know it, so they're having this tried in the media.

Lying at any hearing where you are giving sworn testimony, or even to the police giving a legitimate statement is considered perjury. It doesn't matter dufus. Believe me, that evidence will not be presented at a bond hearing, it will be presented at her trial for perjury if she does not plea out.

That would be suck ass knowledge, and complete idiocy. Why would you arrest a prosecutor for doing their fucking job? You are just mad because you think killing unarmed black kids should be legal.

You can try all you want in public, but if he is declared innocent he can go wherever he wants to and the public cannot stop him without facing prison time of their own. He also just fucked his own testimony up and has shown he lies to the court. That might not go over too well when the jury gets a hold of it.

Well, at least we know one thing. Even if zimmerman does go to jail for all of this, he did go to jail for killing an unarmed person in an altercation he provoked. No one claims treyvon was wandering around looking for a white guy to beat up, zimmerman put himself into that situation if it is true treyvon attacked him for following him. So he took a life and might face jailtime for it. Perhaps it is a good reason not to go following people around for no reason. I am from NY, and if you follow black people around as a fat white dufus, you are eventually going to get your ass kicked for your idiocy.

Zimmerman is Hispanic, with black blood as well as white blood. Keep up the lying though, maybe eventually you'll get someone to believe you.

I'll bet if you have a gun and someone is pounding your head into the cement, for whatever reason, you'll use it too.

I thought you were ignoring me? That actually means not responding. Anyway, as for zimmerman's ethnicity, he is white. Yes, i understand the technicality of zimmerman being part hispanic, but racism is something that hits based on appearence. Zimmerman is white. he does not have a hispanic accent to tip people off. People assume you are one of their kind when you walk, talk, and look like one of their kind. yes, if people got into his background some giossipy racists might consider him some sort of hispanic mudperson. But when you come down on the white vs. black issue zimmerman falls on the white side for most people.

next problem with your idiocy. I know plenty of racist hispanics. Especially down in florida. They don't like whites or blacks. They don't consider themselves one of either. So zimmerman is perfectly capable of thinking of a black man as a coon.

Really, you are talking to the wrong person when you try to fall back on the idea that just because someone is discriminated against they know better and wont do it. Look at all the black people who voted to limit gay marriage despite the fact that limiting marriage was one of the ways racists got down on them. Every country on this planet has racism towards outsiders. Black areas have it, asian areas have it, hispanic areas have it. Hispanic people are even heavily racist against other hispanic people. Do you know how many peurto ricans i have met who would punch you in the face for calling them mexican? The chinese hate the japanese, and vice versa. even down in florida the african americans hate the fucking haitians. So it does not matter what race zimmerman or you are, there is racism all around, and you are perfectly capable of it.

That may be true. First couple of posts I read from you and I thought you were probably Corky from Life Goes On.

Zimmerman is Hispanic, with black blood as well as white blood. Keep up the lying though, maybe eventually you'll get someone to believe you.

I'll bet if you have a gun and someone is pounding your head into the cement, for whatever reason, you'll use it too.

I thought you were ignoring me? That actually means not responding. Anyway, as for zimmerman's ethnicity, he is white. Yes, i understand the technicality of zimmerman being part hispanic, but racism is something that hits based on appearence. Zimmerman is white. he does not have a hispanic accent to tip people off. People assume you are one of their kind when you walk, talk, and look like one of their kind. yes, if people got into his background some giossipy racists might consider him some sort of hispanic mudperson. But when you come down on the white vs. black issue zimmerman falls on the white side for most people.

next problem with your idiocy. I know plenty of racist hispanics. Especially down in florida. They don't like whites or blacks. They don't consider themselves one of either. So zimmerman is perfectly capable of thinking of a black man as a coon.

Really, you are talking to the wrong person when you try to fall back on the idea that just because someone is discriminated against they know better and wont do it. Look at all the black people who voted to limit gay marriage despite the fact that limiting marriage was one of the ways racists got down on them. Every country on this planet has racism towards outsiders. Black areas have it, asian areas have it, hispanic areas have it. Hispanic people are even heavily racist against other hispanic people. Do you know how many peurto ricans i have met who would punch you in the face for calling them mexican? The chinese hate the japanese, and vice versa. even down in florida the african americans hate the fucking haitians. So it does not matter what race zimmerman or you are, there is racism all around, and you are perfectly capable of it.

That may be true. First couple of posts I read from you and I thought you were probably Corky from Life Goes On.

You're right, there are racist Hispanics, just as there are racist blacks, racist whites and racist ever other race in the world. The difference is that Zimmerman was posted in the media immediately as white on black crime and Sharpton and Jackson pounced on it immediately. Funny how we aren't hearing much from them now that we now what race Zimmerman really is....

You're right, there are racist Hispanics, just as there are racist blacks, racist whites and racist ever other race in the world. The difference is that Zimmerman was posted in the media immediately as white on black crime and Sharpton and Jackson pounced on it immediately. Funny how we aren't hearing much from them now that we now what race Zimmerman really is....
LOL! We aren't hearing from them much because Zimmerman has been charged, which is what they wanted to happen. What a prejudiced assumption you've made.

It would be interesting to know if the police that wrote the original arrest report decided he was white or if Zimmerman told them he was white.

That's where the "white" came from.

LOL! We aren't hearing from them much because Zimmerman has been charged, which is what they wanted to happen. What a prejudiced assumption you've made.

It would be interesting to know if the police that wrote the original arrest report decided he was white or if Zimmerman told them he was white.

That's where the "white" came from.
Zimmerman's father is white, and his mother is Peruvian. He has the facial features of a Peruvian Indian.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Zimmerman#George_Zimmerman
George Zimmerman
George Michael Zimmerman[42] was born on October 5, 1983, in Manassas, Virginia,[43] and is the son of Robert Zimmerman, Sr., a retired Virginia magistrate,[44] and Peruvian-born Gladys (née Mesa) Zimmerman.[45][46] He grew up in what his father has described as a "multiracial family" (one of his maternal great-grandfathers was of Afro-Peruvian background),[47] and was raised in his mother's Catholic religion (his father was Baptist).[4] Zimmerman's voter registration record lists him as Hispanic and a Democrat.[48][49]
Zimmerman's height is shown as 5'8" and his weight as 185 pounds on his Seminole County Sheriff's Office Inmate Booking Information dated 4/11/2012.[50] Zimmerman's height is shown as 5'7" and his weight at 200 pounds on the Sanford Police Department Offense Report for 2/26/2012.[51]
In 2009, he moved with his wife to The Retreat at Twin Lakes in Sanford, Florida, a multi-ethnic[52] gated community, where the shooting occurred.[53][54] He was employed as an insurance underwriter prior to the shooting[55] and was in his final semester at Seminole State College for an Associates degree in Criminal Justice.[56] His goal was to become a police officer.[57]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back