George Zimmerman's Bond Revoked

The $130,000 was not reported. He may apply for bond again, we shall see. As I wrote: INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE.

The $130,000 was the same money raised for the defense fund to pay legal expenses. Had he used it for bail, it could well have been fraud.

george-zimmerman-website.jpg

The money previously collected was not setup as an established defense fund trust, he had direct access to funds and on his site he noted it would be for defense and living expenses.

>>>>

It should have been DISCLOSED(.)

Probably because those donations were for his defense, not to make bail.

Zimmerman has probably come to the conclusion that he was screwed no matter what he did. The disclosure that there was a donated defense fund of $130,000 would have done what? Increased the bail amount? Made it half a million dollars instead of $200,000. The defense fund money was untouched, his parents still put their house up for the bond.

The prosecutor brought these charges because of political pressure. The judge revoked bail because of political pressure. The ultimate goal is to punish Zimmerman so much that a white person attacked by a black will think twice about defending themselves and take the beating counting themselves fortunate if they get through it alive. If they don't, well, it's just one less white guy.

I was getting worried that it would be months before we could argue about this case.
Thanks the Lord something new happened !!! :thewave:

Unfortunately for the fascist, freedom hating, leftists scumbags that have already tried and convicted Zimmerman based upon his "white sounding" name, all the phony forum lawyering in the world won't stop Zimmerman from having a fair trail. See ya in court!!

George-Zimmerman-tie22.jpg

I was getting worried that it would be months before we could argue about this case.
Thanks the Lord something new happened !!! :thewave:

The killer's wife had withdrawn funds, as well as deposited money. His website claims mean zilch. Anybody who gave to his "defense" fund was giving money to him(.) He failed to disclose he had the $130,000 and claimed INDIGENT status.

i was getting worried that it would be months before we could argue about this case.
Thanks the lord something new happened !!! :thewave:

the killer's wife had withdrawn funds, as well as deposited money. His website claims mean zilch. Anybody who gave to his "defense" fund was giving money to him(.) he failed to disclose he had the $130,000 and claimed indigent status.

hang the bastard !!!

Zimmerman has probably come to the conclusion that he was screwed no matter what he did. The disclosure that there was a donated defense fund of $130,000 would have done what? Increased the bail amount? Made it half a million dollars instead of $200,000. The defense fund money was untouched, his parents still put their house up for the bond.

The prosecutor brought these charges because of political pressure. The judge revoked bail because of political pressure. The ultimate goal is to punish Zimmerman so much that a white person attacked by a black will think twice about defending themselves and take the beating counting themselves fortunate if they get through it alive. If they don't, well, it's just one less white guy.

In your opinion. Being that you are a complete RW partisan hack do you thin... err... believe anyone other than another RW partisan hack will take your opinions seriously?

You expect action by Bodecca? She doesn't even know the board rules.

It was already moved, ass fedora.

And of course we don't know by whom all we know is that a moderator participated in the thread in the wrong forum several times before it was moved. All as a regular poster of course. She has a history of such. She also has a history of NOT knowing board rules.

If you do say so yourself?

Nah. Not buyin it.

Lots of people have two passports. I'm entitled to Irish and British passports - if I chose to. I don't - because I am an American. My conscience won't allow me to hold a passport from a country to whom I hold no allegiance.

lol I doubt very much zimmey had an Irish passport as those would only be granted to Irish born or first generation Immigrants

It was already moved, ass fedora.

And of course we don't know by whom all we know is that a moderator participated in the thread in the wrong forum several times before it was moved. All as a regular poster of course. She has a history of such. She also has a history of NOT knowing board rules.

Nah. Not buyin it.

The passport he reported "lost" was found, he applied for another without cause; still his supporters cheer him on. I note no reports the killer has raced to turn himself in, either.

I hope they dont put him in general population,cause he wont be in court.He'll be in the morgue.

Nah. Not buyin it.

The passport he reported "lost" was found, he applied for another without cause; still his supporters cheer him on. I note no reports the killer has raced to turn himself in, either.

Will they hang him if he doesn't race ? OMG if he got a speeding ticket would it would be evidence against him. :eek:

Nah. Not buyin it.

Will they hang him if he doesn't race ? OMG if he got a speeding ticket would it would be evidence against him. :eek:

No, he could have inched his way to the CDC by now; no reports he has.

Corey is a Republican, as is the 4th Circuit, No pressure there except from pro killer types. He remains innocent, and should be more factual after a few days in the County DC.

Nah. Not buyin it.

As already reported in this thread the other passport was held by his Attorney and his attorney forgot to turn it in. But you keep ignoring that miss fair and impartial.

No, he could have inched his way to the CDC by now; no reports he has.

He MUST be killing someone else-----he's just the type. :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back