George Zimmerman

Counting race and number of claims using the Tampa Bay Times study is not full of shit.

It is using your own study / contentions to prove you are full of shit.

Guy, the FBI only records 200 cases of self-defense homicide in the whole fucking country.

It just isn't happening that often, and less often for black folks.

The Times study alone is based 200 or so cases.

Your spin is wrong. Guy.

It's not a "spin", dude...it is a LIE.

Lets be clear......liberals don't give a flying fuck about the black youths being mowed down every night in the suburbs of Chicago. You will not find one thread generated by a liberal upset about it.

Any time a black person dies and a white person does it, it is ALWAYS the fault of the white guy......no matter what the facts say. And the left k00ks will posts up thousands of posts about it too.......and zero about the hordes of black kids dying every single day all over America.

That's why one of the most famous bumper stickers in America is, "LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER"

Actually no, that's not why, nor can it be considered "one of the most famous" :disbelief: - such slogans exist because of shallow-intellected gadflies who, instead of making rational arguments in a way that is probably beyond their capability, would rather paint the world into black-and-white dichotomies of good guys and bad guys where they can demonize the "them" group with simple ad hominem. Appeal to emotion rather than appeal to rationality.

It's kind of a mental disorder. And then there are those who parrot it... :rolleyes:

Liberalism founded this country. And that tells you all you need to know about those who equate it to a "mental disorder".

Classic liberalism...Not the present day big government, liberty crushing, nanny state, welfare creating, class envy, politically correct, tax increasing, speech police ideology of today.
There isn't a single aspect of liberalism on which a political candidate can use to run his or her campaign...
Could you imagine...."I am going to raise your taxes"...Yeah sure ...That person will get tons of votes..
"I will increase welfare spending and make it easier for folks to get on social programs at the expense of working people"...Yeah, that person will get tons of votes..

Lets be clear......liberals don't give a flying fuck about the black youths being mowed down every night in the suburbs of Chicago. You will not find one thread generated by a liberal upset about it.

Any time a black person dies and a white person does it, it is ALWAYS the fault of the white guy......no matter what the facts say. And the left k00ks will posts up thousands of posts about it too.......and zero about the hordes of black kids dying every single day all over America.

That's why one of the most famous bumper stickers in America is, "LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER"

Actually no, that's not why, nor can it be considered "one of the most famous" :disbelief: - such slogans exist because of shallow-intellected gadflies who, instead of making rational arguments in a way that is probably beyond their capability, would rather paint the world into black-and-white dichotomies of good guys and bad guys where they can demonize the "them" group with simple ad hominem. Appeal to emotion rather than appeal to rationality.

It's kind of a mental disorder. And then there are those who parrot it... :rolleyes:

Liberalism founded this country. And that tells you all you need to know about those who equate it to a "mental disorder".

Classic liberalism...Not the present day big government, liberty crushing, nanny state, welfare creating, class envy, politically correct, tax increasing, speech police ideology of today.
There isn't a single aspect of liberalism on which a political candidate can use to run his or her campaign...
Could you imagine...."I am going to raise your taxes"...Yeah sure ...That person will get tons of votes..
"I will increase welfare spending and make it easier for folks to get on social programs at the expense of working people"...Yeah, that person will get tons of votes..

That's not "liberalism". That's a combination of leftism and Fox Noise/Brent Bozo Turds. Calling it "liberalism" doesn't magically make it so.

Last edited:
"...She didn't say he wasn't legally entitled.... she said it was 'fucked up'. I'm not an attorney but I'm pretty sure that's not an official legal term..."

Yes, yes, yes, Pogo... I can read, just as well as you can.

'Fucked-up', as in crazy, inappropriate, incomprehensible, etc.

Yes, yes, yes... I understood what she meant, right out of the box.

I was not silly enough to take the pejorative literally.

Nor is it likely that she construed my response purely on a Literal level.

Rather, the inference is that not only the accused Legally Entitled, but that that outcome is also right and just and entirely appropriate.

Hope that helps.

"...Although I bet a lot of us would know the Constitution better if the founders had thrown a few such choice phrases in there: 'the right of the people to keep and bear arms, even when they're fucked up, shall not be infringed...' "

Ahhhhh, but the accused was adjudged 'Not Fucked Up' ; consequently, I do not know how this segment applies to the conversation.

"...As for the black kid walking home, well the verdict has nothing to do with that; it depends on perceptions. If that kid has been given the idea by media making mountains of molehills, then that perception is what he has to go on."

Oh, I agree, that the verdict has nothing to do with other black kids walking home, and being any more safe or less safe than they were before. My terse reference to 'partisan hyperbole' was deigned to convey that same message, spun differently.

Last edited:
"...She didn't say he wasn't legally entitled.... she said it was 'fucked up'. I'm not an attorney but I'm pretty sure that's not an official legal term..."

Yes, yes, yes, Pogo... I can read, just as well as you can.

'Fucked-up', as in crazy, inappropriate, incomprehensible, etc.

Yes, yes, yes... I understood what she meant, right out of the box.

I was not silly enough to take the pejorative literally.

Nor is it likely that she construed my response purely on a Literal level.

Rather, the inference is that not only the accused Legally Entitled, but that that outcome is also right and just and entirely appropriate.

Hope that helps.

It doesn't. Because there's a vast difference between something being "illegal" and something being "fucked up".

I may think raisins, or Dallas Cowgirls fans, or the idea of corporate personhood, are "fucked up". But none of them are illegal.

FACT is, Trayvon did nothing wrong and was murdered.

And the creepy ass cracker racists just keep adding more and more lies.

You just said cracker and called and implied racism at the same time. Time to lay off the malt liquor.
He did something wrong. He assaulted a complete stranger and paid dearly for his stupidity.

But yes, this Luddy guy is incredibly stupid too.

Ummm.....Ive always been under the impression he is a she. I think this Luddy is one of those feminist bulldogs.....the real butch type that could kick your ass.:up:

If Luddy is a guy, it sorta does explain everything.......

Admin has enough work to do w/o having the added burden of babysitting wahrrior102. They must be pretty thick-skinned to be able to put up w/ his spam. Putting expletives in the thread title is so infantile as well when its outside the FZ.

That's not "liberalism". That's a combination of leftism and Fox Noise/Brent Bozo Turds. Calling it "liberalism" doesn't magically make it so.
Oh but it is!...Those are classic examples of modern day liberalism. Those are the facts.
They are not in dispute.
You can spew all the stupid remarks you wish. Doesn't matter.

America is fucked up when it hands guns to people who have been on trial for murder.

Now every black kid walking home at night should fear for their lives.

Black people will be just fine walking down the street,as long as they don't confront
and beat on people.

This is what liberals want to legalize.

Prosecutor: Teens killed man in ?knock ?em down? game - Chicago Sun-Times

Three teenagers accused of killing a 62-year-old father-of-12 in West Rogers Park were playing a game called “Pick ‘em out and knock ‘em down” when they videotaped themselves punching him in the face, prosecutors say.

Malik Jones, 16, Nicholas Ayala, 17, and Anthony Malcolm, 18, were caught after the video of Jones fatally punching Delfino Mora was posted on Jones’ Facebook page, according to authorities.

They profile someone they think won't or can't fight back and "play". Which is exactly what Trayvon Martin did when he profiled George Zimmerman as a victim.
Back in the 80's and 90's the New York City version was called "wilding'...Same MO..Innocent people, mostly Caucasian, more times than not, women, were selected because they appeared they could not fight back. One woman was repeatedly hit in the head with a cobblestone, stripped of her clothing and sexually assaulted in BOTH entries.
The excuse used by these fucking monsters: "We was just wildin' "...

"I will increase welfare spending and make it easier for folks to get on social programs at the expense of working people"...Yeah, that person will get tons of votes..[/QUOy
Oh but it is!...Those are classic examples of modern day liberalism. Those are the facts.
They are not in dispute.

Of course it's in dispute. That's the whole point of my post above. :banghead:

Your citations of taxes and welfare state features are products of Leftism, not Liberalism. "Big government" comes from both the left and the right, but not from Liberalism. The rest -- the "class envy" and "politically correct" and "speech police" bullshit -- are not even political dynamics but social hot buttons dictated by media demagogues. You're not even remotely close here

They are not in dispute.

Your citations of taxes and welfare state features are products of Leftism, not Liberalism. "Big government" comes from both the left and the right, but not from Liberalism. The rest -- the "class envy" and "politically correct" and "speech police" bullshit -- are not even political dynamics but social hot buttons dictated by media demagogues. You're not even remotely close here

Your post is nonsense.
Which ideology never saw a tax it did not like? Liberalism.
Which ideology created political correctness? Liberalism.
Which ideology is steeped in large central planning type government? Liberalism.
Which ideology supports increasing government employment? Liberalism.
Which ideology objects to market based capitalism? Liberalism.
Which ideology is inexorably tied to race or status? Liberalism.

You can deny all you like. These are the facts. They are incontrovertable.
Your responses are simply protestations of those facts.
Leftism, liberalism....Same shit. Different flies. There is no escape for what you are.

Black people will be just fine walking down the street,as long as they don't confront
and beat on people.

This is what liberals want to legalize.

Prosecutor: Teens killed man in ?knock ?em down? game - Chicago Sun-Times

Three teenagers accused of killing a 62-year-old father-of-12 in West Rogers Park were playing a game called “Pick ‘em out and knock ‘em down” when they videotaped themselves punching him in the face, prosecutors say.

Malik Jones, 16, Nicholas Ayala, 17, and Anthony Malcolm, 18, were caught after the video of Jones fatally punching Delfino Mora was posted on Jones’ Facebook page, according to authorities.

They profile someone they think won't or can't fight back and "play". Which is exactly what Trayvon Martin did when he profiled George Zimmerman as a victim.
Back in the 80's and 90's the New York City version was called "wilding'...Same MO..Innocent people, mostly Caucasian, more times than not, women, were selected because they appeared they could not fight back. One woman was repeatedly hit in the head with a cobblestone, stripped of her clothing and sexually assaulted in BOTH entries.
The excuse used by these fucking monsters: "We was just wildin' "...
It use to be that people worked or had good opportunities once upon a time, and they didn't have time for all this evil mess to go on, but because of the way things have gone in America, well all that concept for Americans has went south or either the south has come over here or it has went over the waters to China in so that the Americans can't see what their own government/business sector has been up to with modern day slavery over there. I guess it is what it is, and it would take a miracle to change it back to what we once new had worked.

Your post is nonsense.
Which ideology is steeped in large central planning type government? Liberalism.

Leftism, liberalism....Same shit. Different flies. There is no escape for what you are.

No, not "facts"; these are the inchoate emotional-basket-case parrotings of the droppings of demagogue talk radio. Nothing to do with political science.

Which ideology never saw a tax it did not like? -- Absurd. No ideology has "likes". That's the emotional basket case talking. AFAIK there is no political ideology of any kind that taxes for the sake of taxing. Does not apply. Taxing for actual purposes is done by everybody.

Which ideology created political correctness? -- Ludicrous. PC is not a political force at all; it's a social one. It's created by hoi polloi.

Which ideology is steeped in large central planning type government? -- Both the left and the right "grow" government; the left for social programs, safety nets and the welfare state; the right for military (euphemistically, "defense") spending and the like. But Liberalism isn't interested in growing government. That which governs least governs best.

Which ideology supports increasing government employment? -- same as above.

Which ideology objects to market based capitalism?
-- both the left and the right put dampers on that, the left by encouraging decentralized systems that favour workers, the right by encouraging centralized entities that favour monopolies and oligarchies, but Liberalism is what makes capitalism possible. It's the throwing off of the yoke of aristocracy.

Which ideology is inexorably tied to race or status? -- that's probably the right, which is based on hierarchy and merit -- as opposed to the Liberal maxim that "all men are created equal". Both Liberalism and Leftism lean to egalitarian outlooks, the difference being that Liberalism does so by simply letting it be and Leftism tends to make it happen artificially (e.g. affirmative action).

You haven't really thought this through, it would seem.

(/offtopic)

Last edited:
Your post is nonsense.

No, not "facts"; these are the inchoate emotional-basket-case parrotings of the droppings of demagogue talk radio. Nothing to do with political science.

Which ideology never saw a tax it did not like? -- Absurd. No ideology has "likes". That's the emotional basket case talking. AFAIK there is no political ideology of any kind that taxes for the sake of taxing. Does not apply. Taxing for actual purposes is done by everybody.

Which ideology created political correctness? -- Ludicrous. PC is not a political force at all; it's a social one. It's created by hoi polloi.

Which ideology is steeped in large central planning type government? -- Both the left and the right "grow" government; the left for social programs, safety nets and the welfare state; the right for military (euphemistically, "defense") spending and the like. But Liberalism isn't interested in growing government. That which governs least governs best.

-- both the left and the right put dampers on that, the left by encouraging decentralized systems that favour workers, the right by encouraging centralized entities that favour monopolies and oligarchies, but Liberalism is what makes capitalism possible. It's the throwing off of the yoke of aristocracy.

Which ideology is inexorably tied to race or status? -- that's probably the right, which is based on hierarchy and merit -- as opposed to the Liberal maxim that "all men are created equal". Both Liberalism and Leftism lean to egalitarian outlooks, the difference being that Liberalism does so by simply letting it be and Leftism tends to make it happen artificially (e.g. affirmative action).

dang s0n......what kind of shit you smoking? I want some dude.......:2up:

Fastest lesson you can take to learn the fuckedupedness of liberal thinking >>>>

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm1rBe_RoU0]The Difference Between Liberal and Conservative - YouTube[/ame]

dang s0n......what kind of shit you smoking? I want some dude.......:2up:

Fastest lesson you can take to learn the fuckedupedness of liberal thinking >>>>

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm1rBe_RoU0]The Difference Between Liberal and Conservative - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks. That was a 4½ minute lesson on the fuckedupedness of your own thinking, because Sowell's not talking about Liberalism there -- I don't care what the YouTube uploader calls it. He's talking about a combination of Leftism, the inefficiency of goverment/institutional bureaucracy, and general philosophies. That's why he refers to "the left" -- not to "the liberals". Not to mention it's a heavily edited video from Fox Noise :lol:

Some of y'all have no idea of the difference between Liberalism and Leftism, but that doesn't slow you down from conflating the two. Doesn't look like Fred Barnes has a clue either. But then, it is Fox Noise, which is to intellectual discourse as puddle is to Pacific Ocean. :eusa_hand:

(/offtopic)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back