George Zimmerman

God is good. I told someone this the other day when they said there was no hope for Fla if Zimmerman wasn't convicted - I reminded them that SuperStorm Sandy most likely diverted a bombing in NYC as the Marathon was canceled. I believe the LORD is going to allow this hurricane to bring more rain on Fla for an extended period of time - in order to cool down the would be participants.

It is good news anytime Terrorists get rained out! LOL!!!

A riot for a looting excuse may not happen, but there will still be the storm as a looting excuse.

Upon leaving the courthouse, George Zimmerman got his gun back. Because an American citizen
should not be without his gun! You never know what thug might come out of the wood works and attack you!

gz_gun_location.jpg

I hope this murdering bastards life is ruined forever since i think he is guilty.

I hope he gets in a cell next to OJ eventually. We can all just sit back and watch.

Oh and OP, classy, very very classy.

I hope this murdering bastards life is ruined forever since i think he is guilty.

I hope he gets in a cell next to OJ eventually. We can all just sit back and watch.

you lose zona ...AHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What you think is your business, in America you still have that luxury and others have to respect that it's your opinion and leave it at that. Counter to your opinion the fact remains, a jury of his peers found him innocent.

Wrong again. I said he would walk. Now we just sit back and watch his life change forever.

image3267708g.gif

What you think is your business, in America you still have that luxury and others have to respect that it's your opinion and leave it at that. Counter to your opinion the fact remains, a jury of his peers found him innocent.

Just like OJ.

God Bless America.

Wrong again. I said he would walk. Now we just sit back and watch his life change forever.

image3267708g.gif

You weren't saying that months ago when you were using innuendo and misinformation to seek GZ's crucifixion. You said it when you knew it was all over but your crying.

970059_10200547528983487_366893293_n.jpg

sdgz06.jpg

Forum List

Back