George Zimmerman

Black Floridians have made about a third of the state’s total “Stand Your Ground” claims in homicide cases, a rate nearly double the black percentage of Florida’s population. The majority of those claims have been successful, a success rate that exceeds that for Florida whites.

Read more: Florida blacks benefit from Florida 'Stand Your Ground' | The Daily Caller

The Daily Caller is full of shit. I don't even consider it a valid source. You might as well be quoting HuffPo or ToonHall.

Fact of the matter is, Stand Your Ground is "I can be an idiot" law, as Mr. Zimmerman proved.

Counting race and number of claims using the Tampa Bay Times study is not full of shit.

It is using your own study / contentions to prove you are full of shit.

Guy, the FBI only records 200 cases of self-defense homicide in the whole fucking country.

It just isn't happening that often, and less often for black folks.

The Daily Caller is full of shit. I don't even consider it a valid source. You might as well be quoting HuffPo or ToonHall.

Fact of the matter is, Stand Your Ground is "I can be an idiot" law, as Mr. Zimmerman proved.

Counting race and number of claims using the Tampa Bay Times study is not full of shit.

Guy, the FBI only records 200 cases of self-defense homicide in the whole fucking country.

The Times study alone is based 200 or so cases.

Your spin is wrong. Guy.

The Times study alone is based 200 or so cases.

Your spin is wrong. Guy.

Then the times study is wrong.

The thug did the shoot here. Good call. An unarmed American Citizen was gunned down by a damn Thug wanna be cop.

So, put yourself in Zimmermans and shoes. Your having your head bashed against a concrete sidewalk. You have a gun.

Do you wait until the attacker decides he's bashed your head into the concrete enough, or pull the gun and stop the potentially deadly attack?

Be honest if you would please

I will be honest. Can you prove his head was being "bashed" on the concrete? You be honest.

Could it be he bumped his head after he attacked a kid and that kid could fight. That kid punched him in the nose, and down went that fat ass.

Who said his head was being bashed, ZIMMERMAN?

Be real here for a second. What the fuck else is he going to say? I profiled, followed and got out of my truck because "they always get away" so I was pumped. Took a swing and got my ass kicked. Then I killed him..Does ANY evidence say this version of the story didnt happen?

So you're saying GZ attacked TM? Why the hell would he do that if he knew the cops were coming?
And if he just wanted to kill himself a ******,why would he have called the cops in the first place?
Seriously...stop making shit up.

And once again from the article Luddly posted, which you apparently didn't read all the way through, or perhaps aren't capable of reading, here is a picture of Trayvon nine days before Zimmerman shot and killed him. (That's him on the far right in the group photo...celebrating his mother's birthday...what a thug.)

Yeah? I bet if you looked hard enough you could find some touching photographic moments of Charles Manson and family.
Stupid libs..letting emotion get in the way of common sense. Again.

Here's the bad news for the gun grabbing cowards who prefer to live life in a bubble and want everybody else to.........

New study just released at Harvard in April of 2013 is conclusive........

MORE GUNS = LESS CRIMES

Many people believe that owning guns only increases the amount of crime. However, a recent study published in the Harvard Journal of Law and Public Policy concluded that there is a negative correlation between gun ownership and violent crime in countries internationally. In other words, the more guns the less crime. The study showed that nations with strict gun control laws have substantially higher murder rates than those who do not. In fact, the 9 European nations with the lowest gun ownership rate have a combined murder rate that is three times that of the nine European nations with the highest gun ownership rate.

Does Owning Guns Reduce Crime?

Last edited:
America is fucked up when it hands guns to people who have been on trial for murder.

Now every black kid walking home at night should fear for their lives.

Black people will be just fine walking down the street,as long as they don't confront
and beat on people.

Unless you are in Chicago....
Then you best be wearing a flack jacket and some body armor.
Isn't it strange that Liberals will still be at their keyboard till 3 AM bitching about
poor Trevon the black kid who was murdered for just being black.Then we don't
hear shit from them about the black on black crime in Chicago for example.

I guess the lives of black folk don't mean shit to Libs after all. :cuckoo:

So, put yourself in Zimmermans and shoes. Your having your head bashed against a concrete sidewalk. You have a gun.

Do you wait until the attacker decides he's bashed your head into the concrete enough, or pull the gun and stop the potentially deadly attack?

Be honest if you would please

I will be honest. Can you prove his head was being "bashed" on the concrete? You be honest.

Could it be he bumped his head after he attacked a kid and that kid could fight. That kid punched him in the nose, and down went that fat ass.

Who said his head was being bashed, ZIMMERMAN?

Be real here for a second. What the fuck else is he going to say? I profiled, followed and got out of my truck because "they always get away" so I was pumped. Took a swing and got my ass kicked. Then I killed him..Does ANY evidence say this version of the story didnt happen?

So you're saying GZ attacked TM? Why the hell would he do that if he knew the cops were coming?
And if he just wanted to kill himself a ******,why would he have called the cops in the first place?
Seriously...stop making shit up.

I don't think he was looking to kill anyone. I think he was out to show how tough he was.

The guys whole profile is a cop-wannab/bully.

The shooting happened after he found he bit off a bit more than he could chew.

Everyone wants to forget the important little detail. Trayvon Martin made a choice to beat someone up. Someone he didn't know, because his machoness was being dissed. He didn't stop to think that the person he chose would be armed. The lesson to be learned is, don't go around beating up strangers because any one of them could be armed. That's the lesson, and no one is learning it, not one person. Which makes this incident certain to be repeated.

Or, contrarywise, GZ pulled a gun, and Trayvon decided to "stand his ground", which he had every right to do.

Contrarywise?....HUH?

I laughed myself. I dont mind a misspelled word or typo,but I gotta draw the line at made up words.:eusa_hand:

Used to be that the KKK hid behind white sheets.

Now they hide behind the anonymity of the internet.

Either way, they're still chicken shit cowards.

America is fucked up when it hands guns to people who have been on trial for murder.

Black people will be just fine walking down the street,as long as they don't confront
and beat on people.

Isn't it strange that Liberals will still be at their keyboard till 3 AM bitching about

And what happened on the same day as the big "Justice for Trayvon" rally in Chicago?

Yup, you guessed it...

4 dead, 9 wounded in city shootings

Chicago shootings violence: July 20 to 21 - chicagotribune.com

Will Chicago hold rallies asking for justice for those 4 unfortunates?? :dunno:

Lets be clear......liberals don't give a flying fuck about the black youths being mowed down every night in the suburbs of Chicago. You will not find one thread generated by a liberal upset about it.

Any time a black person dies and a white person does it, it is ALWAYS the fault of the white guy......no matter what the facts say. And the left k00ks will posts up thousands of posts about it too.......and zero about the hordes of black kids dying every single day all over America.

That's why one of the most famous bumper stickers in America is, "LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER"

and beat on people.

And what happened on the same day as the big "Justice for Trayvon" rally in Chicago?

Yup, you guessed it...

4 dead, 9 wounded in city shootings

Chicago shootings violence: July 20 to 21 - chicagotribune.com

Will Chicago hold rallies asking for justice for those 4 unfortunates?? :dunno:

No they wont.......100% certainty.......because it buys them zero political capitol. But Dems need the 95% black vote in every election so they will always play the race card to the hilt, and unfortunately, 95% of the blacks will cheer them as heros'.:coffee:

Forum List

Back