George Zimmerman

Lets be clear......liberals don't give a flying fuck about the black youths being mowed down every night in the suburbs of Chicago. You will not find one thread generated by a liberal upset about it.

Any time a black person dies and a white person does it, it is ALWAYS the fault of the white guy......no matter what the facts say. And the left k00ks will posts up thousands of posts about it too.......and zero about the hordes of black kids dying every single day all over America.

That's why one of the most famous bumper stickers in America is, "LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER"

Actually no, that's not why, nor can it be considered "one of the most famous" :disbelief: - such slogans exist because of shallow-intellected gadflies who, instead of making rational arguments in a way that is probably beyond their capability, would rather paint the world into black-and-white dichotomies of good guys and bad guys where they can demonize the "them" group with simple ad hominem. Appeal to emotion rather than appeal to rationality.

It's kind of a mental disorder. And then there are those who parrot it... :rolleyes:

Liberalism founded this country. And that tells you all you need to know about those who equate it to a "mental disorder".

Last edited:
America is fucked up when it hands guns to people who have been on trial for murder.

Now every black kid walking home at night should fear for their lives.

Black people will be just fine walking down the street,as long as they don't confront
and beat on people.

Unless you are in Chicago....
Then you best be wearing a flack jacket and some body armor.
Isn't it strange that Liberals will still be at their keyboard till 3 AM bitching about
poor Trevon the black kid who was murdered for just being black.Then we don't
hear shit from them about the black on black crime in Chicago for example.

I guess the lives of black folk don't mean shit to Libs after all. :cuckoo:

And what happened on the same day as the big "Justice for Trayvon" rally in Chicago?

Yup, you guessed it...

4 dead, 9 wounded in city shootings

Chicago shootings violence: July 20 to 21 - chicagotribune.com

Will Chicago hold rallies asking for justice for those 4 unfortunates?? :dunno:

:laugh:

Al Sharpton doesn't see a ratings boost for his TV show in that.
He wants to go down in history being known as the guy who fought for
justice for blacks against the evil white race.

This is not going to go away. I am getting more and more pissed about this. And I am a 60-year-old white woman. .

Who asked you, and who cares about your being white, female, old and oh-so-angry that we have a jury system?

Used to be that the KKK hid behind white sheets.

Now they hide behind the anonymity of the internet.

Either way, they're still chicken shit cowards.

Soooooo, Luddy Prove you're not a "chicken shit coward" and answer the question I've asked dozens from your side without one single answer.

YOU are having your head pounded onto a concrete sidewalk, you have two choices. Pick the one you would most likely use:

A. Allow the attack to continue, knowing it could result in your death

Or

B. Pull the gun that you have and shoot the person that's pounding your head into the concrete sidewalk

Go ahead Luddy, answer

It's not really that hard to choose, is it?

Frankly, I'm hoping ZMan sues the Martin family for violation of civil rights. It is necessary......

under Florida law

if the Martin family sues Zimmerman and lose

they are on the hook for all of Zimmermans legal fees and costs

Nope.

If they sue him period.

Lawful self-defense provides immunity from civil action.

yes according to omara they will have to go into court

to get the immunity granted

he said they would do it quickly

Beware of those that are out of shape, lame, small dicked, and just outright SORRY, they have been cheated by nature and it's unfair, if you see one acting the though guy .............. someone is about to get shot.

Whats the matter your pussy clinch up on ya?

Son ............... you got a lot of balls talking to me like that ........... I like balls, but you should consider being more polite when addressing me.

So, neither one or you realizes what ridiculous clowns you are making of yourselves with this nonsense?

Beware of those that are out of shape, lame, small dicked, and just outright SORRY, they have been cheated by nature and it's unfair, if you see one acting the though guy .............. someone is about to get shot.

Whats the matter your pussy clinch up on ya?

Son ............... you got a lot of balls talking to me like that ........... I like balls, but you should consider being more polite when addressing me.

Still having those period pains it seems.

Well I dunno....

I have seen names that don't fit the pictures before but Z really takes the cake..

His South American indian Genes have pretty much chased his Dad's Jewish traits right off the map.

He would be better served by a name like Antonio Valdez DeVega and defended by LaRaza's legal fund.

But I guess Al and Jesse who believe in the one drop theory as far as Obama is concerned see one drop of White Man in George.

I claim no such thing. I said that it could have happened differently than GZ claimed. Yet, you claim that the evidence is solid that GV's version is true. I say that GZ may very well have lied about everthing that was not witnessed as testified in court, and the only witness was an unarmed kid that GZ killed. That tends to put GZ testmony in short credibility, in my opinion. Of course, if GZ had initiated the encounter, then drew down on the kid and killed him, apparantly you assume that he would freely have admitted that in court. There is a word for that. "naive".

The forensic evidence, medical reports regarding Zimmerman's injuries and the testimony of forensic experts were all consistent with Zimmerman's statements to police.
There is no "what if". There is no "well it could have happened differently."...
All that matters is evidence.
I think it's wonderful that you have an opinion. You are showing an obvious bias. That's ok.
However, the case is over. The jury considered testimony and evidence and issued a verdict. Everything beyond that is beating a dead horse.

I love beating dead horses. I always keep one out back for that purpose...though I have to replace him every week or so....

You are wasting time then.

America is fucked up when it hands guns to people who have been on trial for murder.

Black people will be just fine walking down the street,as long as they don't confront
and beat on people.

This is what liberals want to legalize.

Prosecutor: Teens killed man in ?knock ?em down? game - Chicago Sun-Times

Three teenagers accused of killing a 62-year-old father-of-12 in West Rogers Park were playing a game called “Pick ‘em out and knock ‘em down” when they videotaped themselves punching him in the face, prosecutors say.

Malik Jones, 16, Nicholas Ayala, 17, and Anthony Malcolm, 18, were caught after the video of Jones fatally punching Delfino Mora was posted on Jones’ Facebook page, according to authorities.

They profile someone they think won't or can't fight back and "play". Which is exactly what Trayvon Martin did when he profiled George Zimmerman as a victim.

Not that I think anything happens to you after you die, but that isn't the issue here.

The issue here is, was justice done.

ANd in this case, it was not.

this has nothing to do with justice or injustice.

This is just basic human dignity.

I know you guys BADLY want this issue to go away, because it exposes the idiocy of the gun lobby better than Sandy Hook.

The reality, of course, is that most people should be damned nervous that the George Zimmermans of the world are running around packing heat.

A guy on serious mind altering drugs carrying a gun who thinks he's the law? Seriously.
Gun lobby?...Hey genius, stand your ground does not require a gun. Someone could break into my house and if I feel like it I can bury a 9 iron in their skull. And there would not be a thing anyone could do about it. And I wouldn't give it second thought. If anyone attacks me or my family, there are no rules.
Martin is NOT a victim. The evidence clearly indicated along with expert testimony that Martin ATTACKED and beat Zimmerman.
Case closed. Go cry a river elsewhere.

Black Floridians have made about a third of the state’s total “Stand Your Ground” claims in homicide cases, a rate nearly double the black percentage of Florida’s population. The majority of those claims have been successful, a success rate that exceeds that for Florida whites.

Read more: Florida blacks benefit from Florida 'Stand Your Ground' | The Daily Caller

The Daily Caller is full of shit. I don't even consider it a valid source. You might as well be quoting HuffPo or ToonHall.

Fact of the matter is, Stand Your Ground is "I can be an idiot" law, as Mr. Zimmerman proved.
Yes. Never mind the list of cases which are public record. It only matters what Joe believes...
Nobody cares what you consider. Facts are facts. You don't get to dismiss the facts just because they don't fit your template. Unless of course you wish to create your own reality.

Disagree.

I don't know how such things work in Australia, but, in the States, we have a Constitutional Right to carry firearms.

George Zimmerman was acquitted of all charges - he was found Not Guilty.

At the very split-second when that verdict was rendered, and affirmed by the presiding judge, all of George Zimmerman's rights were fully restored.

Including the right to carry firearms.

If he had been convicted, served prison time, and then released, I would agree with you that he should not be granted the right to carry firearms.

However, in light of the verdict, this is not 'fucked up' - it is correct and according to law.

As to the black kids walking home fear-mongering bit... sorry... that's just partisan hyperbole... and it simply doesn't signify.

Last edited:
The Daily Caller is full of shit. I don't even consider it a valid source. You might as well be quoting HuffPo or ToonHall.

Fact of the matter is, Stand Your Ground is "I can be an idiot" law, as Mr. Zimmerman proved.

Counting race and number of claims using the Tampa Bay Times study is not full of shit.

It is using your own study / contentions to prove you are full of shit.

Guy, the FBI only records 200 cases of self-defense homicide in the whole fucking country.

It just isn't happening that often, and less often for black folks.
Yeah ok...Creating your own reality must so soothing for you.
Your anger is consuming you. Keep it up. Maybe one day ,you will disappear.

Disagree.

I don't know how such things work in Australia, but, in the States, we have a Constitutional Right to carry firearms.

George Zimmerman was acquitted of all charges - he was found Not Guilty.

At the very split-second when that verdict was rendered, and affirmed by the presiding judge, all of George Zimmerman's rights were fully restored.

Including the right to carry firearms.

If he had been convicted, served prison time, and then released, I would agree with you that he should not be granted the right to carry firearms.

However, in light of the verdict, this is not 'fucked up' - it is correct and according to law.

As to the black kids walking home fear-mongering bit... sorry... that's just partisan hyperbole... and it simply doesn't signify.

She didn't say he wasn't legally entitled.... she said it was "fucked up". I'm not an attorney but I'm pretty sure that's not an official legal term.

Although I bet a lot of us would know the Constitution better if the founders had thrown a few such choice phrases in there: "the right of the people to keep and bear arms, even when they're fucked up, shall not be infringed..."

As for the black kid walking home, well the verdict has nothing to do with that; it depends on perceptions. If that kid has been given the idea by media making mountains of molehills, then that perception is what he has to go on.

Last edited:
Guy, the FBI only records 200 cases of self-defense homicide in the whole fucking country.

It just isn't happening that often, and less often for black folks.

The Times study alone is based 200 or so cases.

Your spin is wrong. Guy.

Then the times study is wrong.

Yeah.. The Times just made it up.
The Tampa bay Times is not known for conservative bias.
You are out of gas Joe. Deal with it.
Go sit on your ass and be angry. The rest of us have things to do.

FACT is, Trayvon did nothing wrong and was murdered.

And the creepy ass cracker racists just keep adding more and more lies.

You just said cracker and called and implied racism at the same time. Time to lay off the malt liquor.
He did something wrong. He assaulted a complete stranger and paid dearly for his stupidity.

But yes, this Luddy guy is incredibly stupid too.

Forum List

Back