George Zimmerman goes full nativist, full racist in Twitter rampage....

Yes, this thread is progressing just as I thought it would...
So why do you post this shit? Why not stay under your bridge?

trolls-arent-the-only-threat-under-the-bridge-oscon-2014-3-638.jpg

Why shouldn't news be posted?

What are you SO afraid of that you want some stories not posted, not discussed?

Why don't you talk to management about your desire for censorship of some subjects?

It is just a matter of time until Zimmerman gets into an altercation with the wrong person. Personally, I think that he is sort of like the guy on the freeway who drives his crotch rocket between the cars on the freeway lane line at 90 miles per hour. He won't live long enough to get too upset about.

He's like the nutters on this board and like the guy who just shot the two journalists on live TV.

He's just a thug with a very tenuous hold on reality, sanity. That's why he keeps getting in trouble with the law.

Let's just hope he doesn't kill more innocent people before he does himself in.

I really do believe in karma. Just look at O.J. Simpson. Frankly, that's also why I don't get too upset about Trump, either. He is just this week's Palin to the RW extremist fringe.

I really do believe in karma. Just look at O.J. Simpson. Frankly, that's also why I don't get too upset about Trump, either. He is just this week's Palin to the RW extremist fringe.

I agree. GZ whined that he couldn't get a job. Same with Darren Wilson and we watched OJ go down in flames.

Actions have consequences.

zimpost-660x330.jpg

The second tweet refers to President Obama, who said this today:

Obama on Virginia news crew shooting: gun-related deaths 'dwarf' terrorism deaths

"What we know is that the number of people who die from gun-related incidents in this country dwarfs any deaths that happen through terrorism," Obama told WPVI-TV. "It breaks my heart every time you read about or hear about these kinds of incidents."

So, yeah, good old George Zimmerman went full racist today and called our first black president a "Baboon".

Surely the Trumpsuckers will love this.

Zimmerman is obviously insane.

FYI.

92 people killed in the US every day and inbred, lazy, cracker gz wants more. Same with some of the losers who post here.

Well if you KNEW it would go right down the shitter why post it?

Because I post it for information value, realizing that the dregs of life like you will come out no matter what I post, anyway. Therefore, logic dictates that it is irrelevant what the dregs of life like you do to squeal, wail, groan, frothe and scream like banshees, for at the end of the day, you do it anyway.

Last edited:

Because I post it for information value, realizing that the dregs of life like you will come out no matter what i posted, anyway. Therefore, logic dictates that it is irrelevant what the dregs of life like you do to squeal, wail, groan, frothe and scream like banshees, for at the end of the day, you do it anyway.
So what's the point of the OP? You want GZ to come here and apologize to Baboons?

Because I post it for information value, realizing that the dregs of life like you will come out no matter what i posted, anyway. Therefore, logic dictates that it is irrelevant what the dregs of life like you do to squeal, wail, groan, frothe and scream like banshees, for at the end of the day, you do it anyway.
So what's the point of the OP? You want GZ to come here and apologize to Baboons?

No, and if you not smart enough to know that already, then all this stuff about IQ-214 is a little silly, eh?

Forum List

Back