George Zimmerman goes full nativist, full racist in Twitter rampage....

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
zimpost-660x330.jpg

The second tweet refers to President Obama, who said this today:

Obama on Virginia news crew shooting: gun-related deaths 'dwarf' terrorism deaths

"What we know is that the number of people who die from gun-related incidents in this country dwarfs any deaths that happen through terrorism," Obama told WPVI-TV. "It breaks my heart every time you read about or hear about these kinds of incidents."

So, yeah, good old George Zimmerman went full racist today and called our first black president a "Baboon".

Surely the Trumpsuckers will love this.

Zimmerman is obviously insane.

FYI.

zimpost-660x330.jpg

Obama on Virginia news crew shooting: gun-related deaths 'dwarf' terrorism deaths

"What we know is that the number of people who die from gun-related incidents in this country dwarfs any deaths that happen through terrorism," Obama told WPVI-TV. "It breaks my heart every time you read about or hear about these kinds of incidents."

So, yeah, good old George Zimmerman went full racist today and called our first black president a "Baboon".

FYI.
Baboons are not a race. And I do think they were the ones insulted by the comments.

zimpost-660x330.jpg

FYI.
Someone made fun of your anti-American, racist president and it hurt you.
Nativist? Is that the new insult for Americans? What about Indians? Are you insulting them all the time since they're called native Americans by PC nazis?

It is just a matter of time until Zimmerman gets into an altercation with the wrong person. Personally, I think that he is sort of like the guy on the freeway who drives his crotch rocket between the cars on the freeway lane line at 90 miles per hour. He won't live long enough to get too upset about.

Forum List

Back