'Texas Nationalist Movement' to Seek Petition Signatures Calling for Independence

"our people"....

but Odious, there is a place for "your" people:

HollowaySan1884front.jpg

Holloway Sanatorium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That's pretty funny but I agree - Good Luck to them.

Only problem is, the US would immediately be paying foreign aid to them.

We support them now and after they declare their "independence", we would still have to support them.

We support them now and after they declare their "independence", we would still have to support them.
Texas spent 10 years BEGGING the U.S. to annex them because they were bankrupt. I recommend this time we make them beg longer.

'Texas Nationalist Movement' to Seek Petition Signatures Calling for Independence | News Radio 1200 WOAI

Good luck to TNM and ALL other secession/independence movements. WE ALL deserve a free homeland for our people.

1. What's wrong with calling for enforcement of Constitutional laws and limits?
All states can naturally govern local affairs if we'd all agree to follow the same Constitutional principles.
The revolution would be in citizens and corporations agreeing to abide by the same standards as govt is supposed to follow. You don't need a mass movement to separate, but to educate people to enforce laws.

2. As for "secession" just do what other people already do.

Invest your own money and resources into building business ventures,
and write expenses off taxes 100% as business costs. This way, we can build campuses,
media stations, hospital and medical programs, maybe even prison programs for correctional or prevention and rehab work (in conjunction with govt that provides the security and legal procedures).

It is already legal to do this.
LLC are used for businesses.
For churches, you can buy and build a whole school and declare the land tax free.

3. What I'd like to see are Parties taking responsibility for social programs or health care for their members.

Now THAT might take a political revolution, and Constitutional conferences between various party leaders and members, to hash out which parties are going to take on which transitional programs to clean up govt from abuses and corruption, including financial plans to reimburse taxpayers for losses, debts and damages.

Texas spent 10 years BEGGING the U.S. to annex them because they were bankrupt. I recommend this time we make them beg longer.

Texasss would starve if not for federal money.

More power to the Texans. Once separate the federal government can't take the peoples guns away, unless they invade.

Forum List

Back