George Zimmerman goes full nativist, full racist in Twitter rampage....

Yes, this thread is progressing just as I thought it would...
So why do you post this shit? Why not stay under your bridge?

trolls-arent-the-only-threat-under-the-bridge-oscon-2014-3-638.jpg

Although thats funny, you dont blame the fisherman for the fish jumping onto the bait now do you?

I suppose that's one way to look at it.

I look at more like. . . . I don't blame the flies for landing on. . . .

06.jpg

Last edited:
I don't understand why "baboon" is racist.

Why is calling a half black man a baboon racist? I don't get it. If I call him a shark or panther or elephant...is that racist too?

It is just a matter of time until Zimmerman gets into an altercation with the wrong person. Personally, I think that he is sort of like the guy on the freeway who drives his crotch rocket between the cars on the freeway lane line at 90 miles per hour. He won't live long enough to get too upset about.

Yeah you idiots have been saying that since the acquittal. Dumbasses.

zimpost-660x330.jpg

Funny that Zimmy calls the shooter a pansy and a daisy. Wasn't the whole basis of his legal defense that he was a great big ole' pussy and couldn't fight off a 17 yr old kid?
He even had witnesses testify to what a pussy he was.

Too funny.

zimpost-660x330.jpg

Funny that Zimmy calls the shooter a pansy and a daisy. Wasn't the whole basis of his legal defense that he was a great big ole' pussy and couldn't fight off a 17 yr old kid?
He even had witnesses testify to what a pussy he was.

Too funny.
Have you ever tried fending off a rabid, agitated chimp when he's violent and aggressive? If you had a gun in that situation, you would euthanize the animal too.

Forum List

Back