George Will quits the Republican party

And you're a fascinating little study, Joe.

And by the way, I have interesting and stimulating conversations with normal people here quite often who disagree with me. Of course, those people aren't angry and hateful and miserable like you, constantly on the attack like a -- rottweiler!

Whoa! See what I did there?

People like you represent a little, wet, wormy thing wiggling around in my mental Petri dish. Poke, observe, poke, observe. Flush.

Right... I do enjoy the space I occupy in your head.

Meanwhile, we still laugh at your notion the PC police are ruining America because someone called HR on you once for that joke about the two blondes....

Why don't you tell the girls of Rotherham, how Political Correctness is about bigots wanting to tell insensitive jokes in the office?

DOn't do it when any of their male relatives are around. They might very well kill you.

christiantoday, the source above, outs the corrells and other trash on the board.

Yeah, (1) Correll and his filth are nationalists, and (2) Trump will betray his ilk if elected, because (3) he is backtracking on mass roundups and mass deportations.

And by the way, I have interesting and stimulating conversations with normal people here quite often who disagree with me. Of course, those people aren't angry and hateful and miserable like you, constantly on the attack like a -- rottweiler!

People like you represent a little, wet, wormy thing wiggling around in my mental Petri dish. Poke, observe, poke, observe. Flush.

Meanwhile, we still laugh at your notion the PC police are ruining America because someone called HR on you once for that joke about the two blondes....

Why don't you tell the girls of Rotherham, how Political Correctness is about bigots wanting to tell insensitive jokes in the office?

DOn't do it when any of their male relatives are around. They might very well kill you.
Stop your veiled threats of violence. You are only warning.

Yeah, (1) Correll and his filth are nationalists, and (2) Trump will betray his ilk if elected, because (3) he is backtracking on mass roundups and mass deportations.

Says the man that as a publicly stated policy of NOT backing up his vile accusations, but to continue making them anyways.

christiantoday, the source above, outs the corrells and other trash on the board.

Says the man that as a publicly stated policy of NOT backing up his vile accusations, but to continue making them anyways.

I have always outed you at the point of argument. You never get "just once more" after you ass has been booted metaphorically up your throat so your eye is peeping out of your ass.

Everyone can read the link from christiantoday above, if they wish.

Stop your veiled threats of violence. You are only warning.

Shove it up you ass, you asshole.

I am not related to those girls. I made no threats, not even implied.

But I want to point out that real people are really suffering because of the Political Correctness that lefties like Joe and you support.

And dismissing the cause of children being repeatedly rape, tortured and enslaved is "fighting words" to those who's pain people like you and joe piss on.

I have always outed you at the point of argument. You never get "just once more" after you ass has been booted metaphorically up your throat so your eye is peeping out of your ass.

Everyone can read the link from christiantoday above, if they wish.

Thank you for validating my claim that you have a stated policy of never backing up your vile accusations and yet continuing to make them.

You are a piece of shit.

And according to a study found by Mac, a filthy sadist.

GOP’S LEE UNLOADS: TRUMP A CONSPIRACY THEORIST AND BIGOT

Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah) said Wednesday he has serious concerns about presumptive GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump and won’t vote for him without assurances “that he’s not somebody who’s going to abuse” the Constitution.

Lee, during an interview on Newsmax TV, told host Steve Malzberg why he hasn’t endorsed Trump’s campaign against Democratic presumptive nominee Hillary Clinton. Lee pointed to Trump’s plummeting popularity and his unfounded accusations that the father of Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) — Lee’s good friend — helped President John F. Kennedy’s assassin.
To be expected. Lee is as big a kook and wingnut as Rafael Edwardo 'Ted' Cruz.

Except that we are not actual racists.

And the fact that you would celebrate innocent people having their lives fucked up, is you being a vile person.

HOw can you be like you are? Have you no concept of right and wrong?

If your co-workers are ratting you out to HR, you probably are well over the edge.

I know I had one creepy ass co-worker who told what he thought was a really funny joke with the punchline "Fuck the Japs". The nice Japanese lady we had working in our department didn't think it was all that funny.

He really, truly didn't understand how offensive his joke was.

I'm sure he understood it less when he was cleaning out his desk.

That social worker in Rotherham was not telling a joke.

She was sent to reprimanded and sent to sensitivity training for discussing the fact that the rapists were all "asians".

She was trying to stop the mass rape of children.

Your refusal to deal with this issue honestly is the behavior of a troll.

Right. Islamophobe and racist Bill Maher counts as an "honest liberal" in your world. He slanders Muslims when he's not slandering our men in uniform.
I'm usually in sync with you, Joe, but I disagree with all of this. He's not an Islamophobe or a racist. I've never heard him slander people in the military.

He was fired from his ABC show after he did exactly that.
That's not true, and you should know that.

You're certainly welcome to point out all those many posts that make me a racist.

Go ahead.

You won't, you can't, of course, because you're a liar and a coward.

You mean other than your incessant whining about "political correctness"?

There are plenty of people here, though, who get as nasty as possible with zero personal provocation.

Pretty much constantly. I honestly and sincerely think there are some real issues there.

I agree, you have issues.

Talking to you about "political correctness' is like watching 2AGuy talk about guns, or Silhouette talking about Gays, or NovaSteve talking about Trannies...

You go on and on and on about the issue for posts and posts and really don't talk about anything else.

You see, I think "Political Correctness" can be a little silly. But you go on like it's some fucking Stalinist Plot to send you to the Gulag because you told a dirty joke at work. And that's sillier than the angry feminist wanting to stop saying "manhole".
The fact that my comments about PC constantly make you so upset illustrate how accurate they are. Your one of my little Pavlov's Dogs.

And somehow, in your mind, you equate being anti-PC with being a racist. Your thought processes are always interesting.

The ironic and amusing thing about our little conversation here is that our Christmastime extended family photos at ol' Mac's house look like one of those Celebrate Diversity! posters you no doubt have hanging on your kitchen wall to "feel" good about yourself.

From Mexican to Japanese, from Spanish to Nigerian. Not an all-white person among us.

You're full of rage and self-loathing and hatred. You're interesting to watch, but I do feel a little bad for your misery.
I don't understand all this kerfuffle over political correctness. Are you looking to be able to say wetback, chink, dago, ****, and have it be socially acceptable?

You make your silly and outlandish comments of xenophobia, racism, mysogynism, Correll.

Your type is why Trump will lose by 20 points even if he is the candidate.

You're certainly welcome to point out all those many posts that make me a racist.

Go ahead.

You won't, you can't, of course, because you're a liar and a coward.

You mean other than your incessant whining about "political correctness"?

There are plenty of people here, though, who get as nasty as possible with zero personal provocation.

Pretty much constantly. I honestly and sincerely think there are some real issues there.

I agree, you have issues.

Talking to you about "political correctness' is like watching 2AGuy talk about guns, or Silhouette talking about Gays, or NovaSteve talking about Trannies...

You go on and on and on about the issue for posts and posts and really don't talk about anything else.

You see, I think "Political Correctness" can be a little silly. But you go on like it's some fucking Stalinist Plot to send you to the Gulag because you told a dirty joke at work. And that's sillier than the angry feminist wanting to stop saying "manhole".
The fact that my comments about PC constantly make you so upset illustrate how accurate they are. Your one of my little Pavlov's Dogs.

And somehow, in your mind, you equate being anti-PC with being a racist. Your thought processes are always interesting.

The ironic and amusing thing about our little conversation here is that our Christmastime extended family photos at ol' Mac's house look like one of those Celebrate Diversity! posters you no doubt have hanging on your kitchen wall to "feel" good about yourself.

From Mexican to Japanese, from Spanish to Nigerian. Not an all-white person among us.

You're full of rage and self-loathing and hatred. You're interesting to watch, but I do feel a little bad for your misery.
I don't understand all this kerfuffle over political correctness. Are you looking to be able to say wetback, chink, dago, ****, and have it be socially acceptable?
Nope, I wouldn't use those words. I don't like racists and bigots (on either end). PC goes much deeper into our culture, it's destructive, it is authoritarian & cowardly, it destroys communication and progress, and it's intellectually dishonest.

Rather than just toss out my own opinions, and rather than just toss out the slanted opinions of conservatives and bigots, I regularly provide a nice, long list of honest liberals who admit that PC is counter-productive and that it has gone too far.

If you'd like their perspective on this, if you'd like their analysis, and if you'd like myriad examples that have little to do with telling a dirty joke, here you go:

Tell me, all you folks worried about Political Correctness: is it a bad thing that these album covers probably couldn't be released today?

600x600.jpg

richardp.jpg

225981.jpg

I've never seen those before. Just how old are those and where did they come from?

Are you trying to imply they were major releases by a mainstream institution?
Uh...they were his albums in the 1970s. Of course they were mainstream releases. He was a big star.

Nope, I wouldn't use those words. I don't like racists and bigots (on either end). PC goes much deeper into our culture, it's destructive, it is authoritarian & cowardly, it destroys communication and progress, and it's intellectually dishonest.

Rather than just toss out my own opinions, and rather than just toss out the slanted opinions of conservatives and bigots, I regularly provide a nice, long list of honest liberals who admit that PC is counter-productive and that it has gone too far.

Which m ostly consists of people whining about how super-serious college kids are.

It's amazing. it's like they all forgot what things were like when they were in college.

College hasn't changed any from what it was when I went 30 years ago. This isn't a 'Crisis" or a threat to freedom. THere are just some things you can't do or say anymore.

But if Mackie is pining for the good old days, we have some cartoons for him.

Forum List

Back