George Tiller on fifth anniversary of his death

The left loves people like Hannibal. They have mental disorders and when someone like George Tiller comes around = all praise.

Every last one of these bastards should be sent to a mental institution.
isnt science wonderful.
RIP Dr Tiller

Are we supposed to shed a tear for a baby murderer? Pft. I shed no tears for that scum.

No, you’re supposed to come to terms with your own ignorance and accept the fact that an embryo/fetus is not a ‘baby’ and abortion is not ‘murder,’ as well as your blatant contempt for the rule of law.

Even in the most liberal terms by the time Tiller aborted the babies they were viable and were much more of babies then embryo! You do realize that in Roe vs Wade they didn't protect abortion rights in the 2nd and 2rd term. The case law allowed states to limit abortion in the late term.

Tiller murdered babies in the 9th month! Heck he did it days before the baby was to be born! That is evil!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The left loves people like Hannibal. They have mental disorders and when someone like George Tiller comes around = all praise.

Every last one of these bastards should be sent to a mental institution.
isnt science wonderful.
RIP Dr Tiller

I found him interesting. Ripping the babies out of women's wombs at such a late stage giving him the power of life and death. Selling their babies footprints back to the mothers. A chapel for the mothers to pray in.

Sebelius giving him his own crematorium.

Abortion-rights groups remember George Tiller on fifth anniversary of his death | Wichita Eagle

just some notables:

The clinic’s medical director, Cheryl Chastine, who practices in Illinois, and Burkhart have faced “harassment at our homes,” Burkhart said.

“Although we haven’t had another murder since Dr. Tiller’s assassination, in some ways, we’ve just been lucky,” said Vicki Saporta, president and CEO of the Nation Abortion Federation.

She mentioned Ralph Lang, whose plan to shoot a doctor at a Planned Parenthood clinic was thwarted when he accidentally fired his gun while cleaning it in a hotel room in Madison, Wis. A jury convicted him of attempted first-degree intentional murder last year.

“We’ve had two bomb threats just this year in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, and New Orleans, Louisiana,” Saporta added. “And we’ve had two reported death threats in Minnesota.”

Abortion providers have been stepping up reports of trespassing, vandalism and online harassment, she said. She said Roeder had been gluing locks at clinics before he shot Tiller.

Terrorists and hypocrites. I remember at the time of his death a lot of people cheered his killing, even though they stated they didnt agree with him being shot. Which was a lie in order to skirt some rules.

At the end of the day though, these people are terrorists and are basically their own group.

Best day EVER EVAR EVER! We should have had parties. As a matter of fact, any future "terrorist" that takes out an abortion clinic should receive a medal and a beer! He's partying with Ted Kennedy. Don't feel sad.
I don't as its been a series of good days for pro-choice women since 1973 :badgrin:

RIP Dr Tiller

Are we supposed to shed a tear for a baby murderer? Pft. I shed no tears for that scum.

No, you’re supposed to come to terms with your own ignorance and accept the fact that an embryo/fetus is not a ‘baby’ and abortion is not ‘murder,’ as well as your blatant contempt for the rule of law.

Even in the most liberal terms by the time Tiller aborted the babies they were viable and were much more of babies then embryo! You do realize that in Roe vs Wade they didn't protect abortion rights in the 2nd and 2rd term. The case law allowed states to limit abortion in the late term.

Tiller murdered babies in the 9th month! Heck he did it days before the baby was to be born! That is evil!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
bollocks,'Nathan was born at 23 weeks. If I'd known then what I do now, I'd have wanted him to die in my arms' | Society | The Observer

am I supposed to shed a tear for a red blob of jelly?
RIP Dr Tiller

Late term. You know. The kid is kicking the shit out of your belly and rolling around inside you and you're making jokes that he's the next Beckham.
bollocks, 'Nathan was born at 23 weeks. If I'd known then what I do now, I'd have wanted him to die in my arms' | Society | The Observer

Last edited by a moderator:
am I supposed to shed a tear for a red blob of jelly?
RIP Dr Tiller

Late term. You know. The kid is kicking the shit out of your belly and rolling around inside you and you're making jokes that he's the next Beckham.
bollocks, 'Nathan was born at 23 weeks. If I'd known then what I do now, I'd have wanted him to die in my arms' | Society | The Observer

Well now you have gone from a blob of jelly to a human being havent you? Nice jump.

Well now you have gone from a blob of jelly to a human being havent you? Nice jump.
read the article dullard and understand that once the foetus is no longer attached to the host I regard it as life, the question then is viability as this poor woman found out.
Late term abortions in the UK and America are legal if they are within the defining protocol.Medically assessed non viability is one of the reasons a woman in your country may exercise her constitutional right to abort .

read the article dullard and understand that once the foetus is no longer attached to the host I regard it as life, the question then is viability as this poor woman found out.
Late term abortions in the UK and America are legal if they are within the defining protocol.Medically assessed non viability is one of the reasons a woman in your country may exercise her constitutional right to abort .

I am a Canadian you pompous ass. And I know this drill very well. I enjoy this debate yearly.

I am a Canadian you pompous ass. And I know this drill very well. I enjoy this debate yearly.
probably because its the only time you get moist.:badgrin:

probably because its the only time you get moist.:badgrin:

:eusa_clap:

Alas I prefer leather and not just debate. Pity you.

Forum List

Back