George Soros and Other Rich Guys to Infuse Democrats With Loot

It proves that even wealthy people can be terrified of the right wing's loony and stultifying social agenda. We need police on the streets. Stay away from policing women's vaginas. That's just sick.

Liberals must be OUTRAGED that foreigners have so much access to our political system. Oh wait, they aren't:

Probably because George Soros is an American citizen.

I love seeing Koch Suckers whining about George Soros. :lol:

Yes, the invisible infamous Koch Bros........those "Contract Killers" according to David Axelrod.

I guess when you're a right-wing supporter you're a terrorist, but when you're a destroyer of economies around the world but you back the left you're cool beans.

Brilliant.

Btw, I don't even know what the Koch Bros look like but I keep being reminded I'm supposedly felating their penises.

Last edited:
The Koch brothers are pouring tens of millions of dollars into Right Wing politics. They own more politicians than the Romney's own horses, but ya'll freak out when George Soros gives money, not to politicians, but to groups that are dedicated to getting more people out to vote. Oh the inhumanity!

Way to suck that Koch RWers! :lol:

Super pacs can collect as much money as they want and they never have to give any of it back. Steven Colbert has one because he is pretend running and he was talking about it to Dave Letterman the other night.

He said he was going to end up giving it to candidates but you're pretty naive if you think that George Soros is the only one "infusing" political money. Grow up kid.

These pot-kettle threads are funny, Soros is a traitor to billionaires, everyone knows that a billionaire should support republicans, personally I wish he would get the hell out of overt politics or turn republican or something, democrats do not need him.

George Soros and Other Rich Guys to Infuse Democrats With $100 Million for Grassroots Efforts

5/8/12 By Brett Smiley

Billionaire investor George Soros will be supplying $2 million to independent Democratic groups focused on grassroots election efforts as part of a greater donor initiative to enhance outreach and voter registration operations. Soros will divide his donation equally between America Votes, a group that provides coordination and campaign support to progressive organizations; and American Bridge 21st Century, a super-PAC that focuses on communications and election-oriented research. Soros's contribution will be part of a nearly $100 million boost from major liberal donors to like-minded causes and efforts. According to a New York Times report, Soros and others are pledging funds to grassroots-type groups in part because they don't believe they can match the massive Republican super-PAC-funded negative television ad bombs, but also as a symbolic rejection of the Supreme Court’s Citizens United decision, which gave birth to super-PACs that may spend on campaigns without limits.

Beneficiaries of the $100 million infusion from the major liberal donors include organizations like the Latino Engagement Fund (part of the Democracy Alliance), a group that works to register and turn out Latino voters for Democrats.

George Soros and Other Rich Guys to Infuse Democrats With $100 Million for Grassroots Efforts -- Daily Intel

"It's alive, it's alive"

Jealous much?

yeah, it doesn't bother any of you that this man has a hand in OUR politics

Anyone with money has a hand in OUR politics. What planet do you live on?

It proves that even wealthy people can be terrified of the right wing's loony and stultifying social agenda. We need police on the streets. Stay away from policing women's vaginas. That's just sick.

Too much drink last night?:eusa_shifty:

Liberals must be OUTRAGED that foreigners have so much access to our political system. Oh wait, they aren't:

Probably because George Soros is an American citizen.

I love seeing Koch Suckers whining about George Soros. :lol:

He helped the Nazis confiscate jewish house holds, and has no remorse about it.

so yeah, the guys an evil creaton.
Creaton is a village and civil parish in the Daventry district of the shire county of Northamptonshire, England.

I believe you meant either cretin (a stupid, obtuse, or mentally defective person), or possibly cretan (of or pertaining to the island of Crete or its inhabitants)

:eusa_whistle:.

The Koch brothers are pouring tens of millions of dollars into Right Wing politics. They own more politicians than the Romney's own horses, but ya'll freak out when George Soros gives money, not to politicians, but to groups that are dedicated to getting more people out to vote. Oh the inhumanity!

man oh man...:cuckoo:

Like I said... you're fine with rich people buying elections, as long as they are YOUR rich people.

Double standard much?

Like I said... you're fine with rich people buying elections, as long as they are YOUR rich people.

Double standard much?

Except that I want to get ALL "rich people" out of our politicians pockets, not just the Koch Brothers. If I ran the world, there would be no super PACs and only individuals could donate to a candidate. Not only that but the individual donation would be capped at a VERY low level (and would be 100% transparent).

George Soros and Other Rich Guys to Infuse Democrats With $100 Million for Grassroots Efforts

5/8/12 By Brett Smiley

Billionaire investor George Soros will be supplying $2 million to independent Democratic groups focused on grassroots election efforts as part of a greater donor initiative to enhance outreach and voter registration operations. Soros will divide his donation equally between America Votes, a group that provides coordination and campaign support to progressive organizations; and American Bridge 21st Century, a super-PAC that focuses on communications and election-oriented research. Soros's contribution will be part of a nearly $100 million boost from major liberal donors to like-minded causes and efforts. According to a New York Times report, Soros and others are pledging funds to grassroots-type groups in part because they don't believe they can match the massive Republican super-PAC-funded negative television ad bombs, but also as a symbolic rejection of the Supreme Court’s Citizens United decision, which gave birth to super-PACs that may spend on campaigns without limits.

Beneficiaries of the $100 million infusion from the major liberal donors include organizations like the Latino Engagement Fund (part of the Democracy Alliance), a group that works to register and turn out Latino voters for Democrats.

George Soros and Other Rich Guys to Infuse Democrats With $100 Million for Grassroots Efforts -- Daily Intel

"It's alive, it's alive"

Jealous much?

yeah, it doesn't bother any of you that this man has a hand in OUR politics

He is an American Citizen. He has just as much right to have a hand in our politics as does the Koch brothers.

Double standard much?

Citizens United was the ideal of the 'Conservatives'. After all, corperations are people, too. Live with it. We are playing by the rules that you made. If you are getting burned by those rules, look in the mirror.

The hypocrisy of the left. Castigate the rich for being rich and take their money and do their will, even if it is dangerous to American interests.

It's a recipe for disaster.

Since George Soros is a naturalized American Citizen, how is his participation in our democracy any more dangerous than that of the Koch brothers?

Soros is one of those who give the 1% a bad name. He is unethical and will make money by any means possible. The left should hate him, if they are honest about being for the little guy, yet they adore him and his money.

Could you elaborate?

Forum List

Back