George Soros and Other Rich Guys to Infuse Democrats With Loot

romney-frankenstein-philly.jpg

It proves that even wealthy people can be terrified of the right wing's loony and stultifying social agenda. We need police on the streets. Stay away from policing women's vaginas. That's just sick.

it proves you are still barking like pavlovs dog....go fauk yourself moron

Super pacs can collect as much money as they want and they never have to give any of it back. Steven Colbert has one because he is pretend running and he was talking about it to Dave Letterman the other night.

He said he was going to end up giving it to candidates but you're pretty naive if you think that George Soros is the only one "infusing" political money. Grow up kid.

do you ever shut the fauk up...try buying a fake man sub, synthetic with foreskn

Liberals must be OUTRAGED that foreigners have so much access to our political system. Oh wait, they aren't:
God bless George Soros! And fuck the Kochsuckers!

George Soros became a naturalized American Citizen in 1961. Why you assholes are repeating the lie that he is a foreigner endlessly begs the question of your basic honesty.

Why are you so dumb to recognize soros is shorting the dollar?
I'll leave it up to you capt thought process

‘Change The World’ Event Friday - OUR New World Order! George Soros To Kick IT OFF?

April 08, 2011 source: New World Order! George Soros To Kick Off ‘Change The World’ Event Friday

NWO is HERE?

The New World Order takes a GIANT leap closer this weekend

On March 23rd, we reported to you that George Soros was planning to kick-off his New World Order Summit, aptly titled the ‘Change The World’ event, in Bretton Woods, NH on April 8. That is this Friday and it’s full-speed ahead for George Soros and his plan of instituting the New World Order. This weekend-long event will feature very heavy hitters from the world of politics, finance and global intrigue. So why, you may ask, are none of the media outlets except Fox News and little, old NTEB covering this world-changing event? Hmmm, excellent question.

‘Change The World’ Event Friday - OUR New World Order! George Soros To Kick IT OFF? // Current TV

Oh, my god! I'm SO sorry, Z. I didn't realize you were a slower-than-constipation troll.

My bad.

Carry on.

try douching and eating a steaming pile of dog shiite

doesn't work . you're more incoherent than i thought. try checking yourself into the dementia clinic. they might discover you've been sitting on your ass/face your entire life.

He is an American Citizen. He has just as much right to have a hand in our politics as does the Koch brothers.

how is he a citizen?........bribed and paid for..........................................................

He's been an American citizen for 50 years.

before he was a nazis sympathizer or did you forget that part
of course that is what most libnutters believes are nowadays...what a freaking tool

Oh, my god! I'm SO sorry, Z. I didn't realize you were a slower-than-constipation troll.

My bad.

Carry on.

For that post I got zero neg rep. Z? Honey? I'm wounded. :( It's the thought that counts, and I think I'm hurt. :(

yeah douche bag since you been on here long enough to no the frauking difference, btw i could care less what your state of health is, when rep is off this wha happen dumbass.....is this the best response you've got. pathetic/uniform/3rd grade level response. you are my bitch so shut the hell up otherwise quit/tap out and listen to others who can educate your sorry libnutt arse

My bad.

Carry on.

For that post I got zero neg rep. Z? Honey? I'm wounded. :( It's the thought that counts, and I think I'm hurt. :(

yeah douche bag since you been on here long enough to no the frauking difference, btw i could care less what your state of health is, when rep is off this wha happen dumbass.....is this the best response you've got. pathetic/uniform/3rd grade level response. you are my bitch so shut the hell up otherwise quit/tap out and listen to others who can educate your sorry libnutt arse

I should pos rep you just for making me laugh so hard. :lol:

I should pos rep you just for making me laugh so hard. :lol:
you're pathetic as usual, empty, vacant, no hope for change but same idiot hate between two parties and you're hook line and sinker and that is what leftist goal R ...i repeat to divide and conquer have strives amongst ourself, be it race, gender or sex orientation. why all this effort in such a low priority? maybe you're slow to fathom the difference....the very action you make it pt to contact me is telling....coward.... come on bring it...you want the same as men then you'r going to have hold your end of the log and no we won't make separate showers for you in combat fauk off and deal with it princess plumb

Liberals must be OUTRAGED that foreigners have so much access to our political system. Oh wait, they aren't:

Probably because George Soros is an American citizen.

I love seeing Koch Suckers whining about George Soros. :lol:

I love seeing libtards whine about the Koch brothers.

What amuses me is that the left and right each have their own boogieman, for the left it's the Koch Brothers and for the right it's Soros! :confused::cuckoo:

Last edited:
Probably because George Soros is an American citizen.

I love seeing Koch Suckers whining about George Soros. :lol:

I love seeing libtards whine about the Koch brothers.

What amuses me is that the left and right each have their own boogieman, for the left it's the Koch Brothers and for the right it's Soros! :confused::cuckoo:

hey screw loose, how about we focus on getting back to fundamentals and fiscal efficiency?????????????????????? and increasing the purchasing power of all americans.

Forum List

Back