George H. W. Bush under fire for signing diversity visa program into law

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
The internet is ablaze with reactions to the news that the New York City terrorist came to the US visa program signed into law by Republican President George H W. Bush in the early 90's.

If only Democrats went after Islamic terrorists like they were Republicans

If only

I have seen more blaming of the left. And specifically Chuck
Its weird though because more dems voted against that Act than republicans. Not to mention a republican signed it into law..

The internet is ablaze with reactions to the news that the New York City terrorist came to the US visa program signed into law by Republican President George H W. Bush in the early 90's.

Schumer has blood on his hands to go with his daily Bloody Mary's

-Geaux

Its weird though because more dems voted against that Act than republicans. Not to mention a republican signed it into law..

Don't bother looking for any consistency when it comes to political hacks. It's a fool's errand.

Does it matter? This was the 90's...and was made to increase applicants from Ireland etc. who had very few applicants at the time.
What matters is after 9/11...why is the law still unaffected? Now you are going to say that Schumer wanted to change the law in 2013, but what else was that law attached to? This is very-very-very typical in corrupt Washington, attach bills to other bills and if it doesn't pass...tell everyone "they wouldn't pass it!!!" - and act like this was the only bill being asked to pass.
I want to know more about that bill, and what else was it attached to.

Another angle an outsider businessman brings to the office of the president. In the past few if anyone ever attacked other politicians in these cases, well, Trump doesn't have any lobbyists to answer to, so he will fire away at Schumer and anyone else who he wants to call out because there isn't any overlap of donor cash.

Just as Schumer and the Dems went after the guns after Vegas, Trump will go after a disagreement with immigration. Unlike the right to bear arms, diversity immigration policies is not covered by the Constitution so Trump will always have the upper hand in any such debate.

The media doesn't like it, some will try to avoid reporting it, but ultimately, he's not taking the middle road on these issues. He is reminding everyone that those who came before him had many moments of thorough incompetence.

For a the younger generation in particular, it's a way to push forward a more diverse way of thinking. I use that term purposely as diversity in media is sorely lacking. For older folks who remember Bush Sr and others, it's a way to conduct some revision about their decisions in office. The internet and access to fast information and communication has changed a great deal, politics is no different.

Does it matter? This was the 90's...and was made to increase applicants from Ireland etc. who had very few applicants at the time.
What matters is after 9/11...why is the law still unaffected? Now you are going to say that Schumer wanted to change the law in 2013, but what else was that law attached to? This is very-very-very typical in corrupt Washington, attach bills to other bills and if it doesn't pass...tell everyone "they wouldn't pass it!!!" - and act like this was the only bill being asked to pass.
I want to know more about that bill, and what else was it attached to.
It does matter when people are placing blame on person or one party when that is extremely one sided.
Why is 9/11 so important?

upload_2017-11-1_17-55-12.png

upload_2017-11-1_17-56-8.png

NYC Terrorist Came to US Under 'Diversity Visa Program' Sponsored by NY Democrat Chuck Schumer

Do you think a pathetic stooge like Ted Frazier or luddley have any control over how stupid or how hypocritical they allow themselves to get?

God, I hate them.

View attachment 157991

View attachment 157992

NYC Terrorist Came to US Under 'Diversity Visa Program' Sponsored by NY Democrat Chuck Schumer
If he had come into the U.S. with a plane ticket, which would have been far cheaper and easier, what would you say about it?

View attachment 157991

View attachment 157992

If he had come into the U.S. with a plane ticket, which would have been far cheaper and easier, what would you say about it?

I would say that the American Homeland Security crowd would have failed, this as they had already interviewed this person in 2015 about his possible ties to terrorists he was listed as a Point of Contact for 23 people.

Re. Getting a plane ticket, this is why all Western nations should have intense and severe screening before certain groups of people are allowed to get on a plane to a Western nation.

upload_2017-11-1_18-19-35.png

upload_2017-11-1_18-20-0.png

upload_2017-11-1_18-20-34.png

Feds interviewed suspected NYC truck attacker in 2015 about possible terror ties

View attachment 157991

View attachment 157992

Bizarre right wing site. De Blasio is a Communist as is Bernie Sanders.

Doesn't matter what the site is, the situation is that this Charles Schumer is responsible for that Diversity Visa bill.

Sorry would you have liked a Mother Jones link instead?

Forum List

Back