George H. W. Bush under fire for signing diversity visa program into law

what was the demographic of everyone who was killed? thats the only way to properly judge this mass killing by an isis loyalist muslim extremist.

That has been posted again and again. One House member singled when George HW Bush made it LAW.

This was an amendment. Would you want him to veto an entire piece of legislation for one small part?

If it is as bad as many write, YES.

When that bill was signed, we did not have terrorists running people down with trucks like we do now.

I say we take all of those people, investigate them, and deport them back from whence they came.

What nation wants them? These crimes mean LIFE, if convicted.

Life? For being selected in a lottery immigration program? Just send each and every person that came in under the program back to where they came from if they are suspected of anything un-American.

That has been posted again and again. One House member singled when George HW Bush made it LAW.

This was an amendment. Would you want him to veto an entire piece of legislation for one small part?

When that bill was signed, we did not have terrorists running people down with trucks like we do now.

I say we take all of those people, investigate them, and deport them back from whence they came.

Life? For being selected in a lottery immigration program? Just send each and every person that came in under the program back to where they came from if they are suspected of anything un-American.

Suspected? That will cost billions to check out each suspicion, and who is able to "suspect" and initiate deportation proceedings. I favor heavy prison time. (In general population.)

seriously, have the demographics of the victims been released yet? thats how we know how to react.

The internet is ablaze with reactions to the news that the New York City terrorist came to the US visa program signed into law by Republican President George H W. Bush in the early 90's.

Translation - the Israeli owned "US" media is still mad at HW for not selling out the US military by invading Iraq...

diblasio and bloomberg have successfully fucked everything rudy accomplished in NYC. Congrats, assholes. bloomberg could not decide on a side to take. im pub, no, im dem no im indy.
diblasio is just a straight up jackass.

Anyone blaming this program is a stinking idiot. During the lifetime of this program 1.35 million people have been given visas. And when one of them (maybe, I have actually not seen any proof he came from the program) does something evil the whole program is bad.

That is the way a 5 year old thinks, not an adult.

Suspected? That will cost billions to check out each suspicion, and who is able to "suspect" and initiate deportation proceedings. I favor heavy prison time. (In general population.)

How do you figure it will cost billions? Only a relatively few of these people are from countries where terrorists originate..

Forum List

Back