George H. W. Bush under fire for signing diversity visa program into law

The internet is ablaze with reactions to the news that the New York City terrorist came to the US visa program signed into law by Republican President George H W. Bush in the early 90's.

View attachment 157991

View attachment 157992

NYC Terrorist Came to US Under 'Diversity Visa Program' Sponsored by NY Democrat Chuck Schumer

Bizarre right wing site. De Blasio is a Communist as is Bernie Sanders.

Here the Diversity Immigrant thing is contained in the below that Charles Schumer introduced and is responsible for, it's a long read, Google is your friend but Leftists cannot be bothered as you exist in The Bubble where everything is the fault of Conservatives and Islam is a religion of peace :uhoh3:

upload_2017-11-1_18-28-29.png

Text - H.R.4165 - 101st Congress (1989-1990): Employment-Related Immigration Act of 1990

^^^^ The Diversity Immigrants section which Schumer developed and was responsible for was also then rolled into the larger one below:

upload_2017-11-1_18-32-31.png

upload_2017-11-1_18-34-0.png

H.R.4300 - 101st Congress (1989-1990): Family Unity and Employment Opportunity Immigration Act of 1990

That has been posted again and again. One House member singled when George HW Bush made it LAW.

That has been posted again and again. One House member singled when George HW Bush made it LAW.

This was an amendment. Would you want him to veto an entire piece of legislation for one small part?

If it is as bad as many write, YES.

When that bill was signed, we did not have terrorists running people down with trucks like we do now.

I say we take all of those people, investigate them, and deport them back from whence they came.

This was an amendment. Would you want him to veto an entire piece of legislation for one small part?

When that bill was signed, we did not have terrorists running people down with trucks like we do now.

I say we take all of those people, investigate them, and deport them back from whence they came.

especially because this terrorist might have killed women blacks hispanics muslims lesbian gay bisexual transgendered questioning

What nation wants them? These crimes mean LIFE, if convicted.

who do dems choose, the muslim looking for a new life in america, or any minorities that he killed yesterday? who is the bigger victim?

The internet is ablaze with reactions to the news that the New York City terrorist came to the US visa program signed into law by Republican President George H W. Bush in the early 90's.

Yes, Bush is a traitor cuck as is well known to everyone.

But who conducted this program? Who voted for it?

I expect the Ds that you worship to have their fingerprints all over it.

There were more democrats against the Act than Republicans.

So how many people who have entered the country this way have been bad? Seems like this guy was radicalized while here...

There were more democrats against the Act than Republicans.

Look at me caring, I don't care enough to even verify that what you said is correct.

For sure, the Ds loved the influx of new democrat voters. Not to mention, the favorable Islamic ideology of bombs and gay executions.

Forum List

Back