George Bush's Eve Of Destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by BONDI BOY
Most of them are still waiting for reparations that were awarded to them by the world court.

Can you provide sources for the results of these trials?

If you dont consider U.S actions in these countries as TERRORIST it does not bother me, but the rest of the world sure does. Most of them are still waiting for reparations that were awarded to them by the world court.

I'll say it again, instead of adding to the discussion, your trying to steer it towards your anti US "it's all your fault ideology".

I rest my case

Originally posted by jimnyc
Emmanuel - Bondi Boy is the resident idiot here. He's dodged questions from day one. He can't spell and can't comprehend simple sentences. Basically, he's one of the clueless forum trolls.

EMMANUEL- jimnyc is the resident pig. He will pick on your spelling, typing speed, country of origin and swear at you. Do not expext any engaging debate, he ignores content as you have learnt.

EMMANUEL- jimnyc is the resident pig. He will pick on your spelling, typing speed, country of origin and swear at you. Do not expext any engaging debate, he ignores content as you have learnt.

Wow, thanks for proving my point. You are illiterate and it pains me to read your posts.

We've been waiting for over a week for you to provide sources for the ridiculous claims you made in the other thread. You were asked on at least 5 different occasions to backup what you claim Bush said. Conveniently, you've yet to return to that thread.

I have answered EVERY question asked of me. I have supplied references for everything I post as fact. NOT ONCE was there ever a need for someone to ask me for my sources. And if they have, they were supplied within minutes.

So, you see, you are talking out your aussie ass again. You are in need of some education. I might suggest you start over at the 6th grade level.

I would like to ad a few more examples to your list.

U.S. involvement in Cuba 1959 to present day.
U.S. involvement in Israel [support]
U.S. involvement in Nicaragua
U.S. involvement in Panama
U.S. involvement in Columbia
U.S. involvement in Vietnam [ note Kennedy admin]

All subversive activity resulting in the deaths of inocent people. [/B][/QUOTE]

Cuba=Communism basically on the shores of Florida, Soviets one tried to place nukes there.
Israel=Only democracy in Middle East. Deserves support.
Nicaragua=Marxists and drug runners
Panama=Cocaine again
Columbia=Pablo Escobar and Cali Cartel. Cocaine again
Vietnam=All due to North Vietnam, communism.

military and paramilitary activities in and against nicaragua.
International Court Of Justice,27 june 1986.
Security Council S/1821,11 july 1986

Start on this one.

military and paramilitary activities in and against nicaragua.
International Court Of Justice,27 june 1986.
Security Council S/1821,11 july 1986

Start on this one.

Where's the link?

Originally posted by OCA
I would like to ad a few more examples to your list.

U.S. involvement in Cuba 1959 to present day.
U.S. involvement in Israel [support]
U.S. involvement in Nicaragua
U.S. involvement in Panama
U.S. involvement in Columbia
U.S. involvement in Vietnam [ note Kennedy admin]

All subversive activity resulting in the deaths of inocent people.

Cuba=Communism basically on the shores of Florida, Soviets one tried to place nukes there.
Panama=Cocaine again
Vietnam=All due to North Vietnam, communism. [/B][/QUOTE]

YOU ARE A VERY SIMPLE MAN.

Originally posted by Emmanuel_Z
Folks!
I'm up again!
Don't think you could let all this macho rambling go by unnoticed!

I understand this is an extreme right-wing board and I shouldn´t really have posted here in the first place. Most of the thinkers are beyond debating. I have tried to reason by attacking certain radical statements, but a solid counterattack cannot seem to be fronted. What I get in return are even more over-the-top statements such as 'understanding the enemy better than you', 'Islamic militant organizations are put together to instill fear', There is no difference between Yassir Arafat and OBL', and 'its time to do some killing and earn their respect'...

May I use that last one as my sig?
And by the way... Have terrorists earned your respect by killing Americans?

However, of course not everything is far out. I can tell JIHADTHIS has much better control over himself than OCA and his arguments are actually worth debating. I'd like to tackle the definition of 'liberating' with you, JIHADTHIS.
Also, if you say you have yet to see Muslims take an effort to control the mess, I think you should take a look here,
here, here, here, and here. And you can find many more links to other efforts in those pages. Tell me what you think.
And lastly. when you say 'I hear a lot of blame about how the non muslims caused these problems' - why in the world does that never make you wonder? If it's a lot...

EDIT: Jim, Insein, I'm still awaiting some anwers to my questions on page 2. You seem to somehow have skipped answering them.

Emmanuel_Z:

Do not be so quick to jump to conclusion about the tone of the board. I find that the majority of posters here use common sense, if that gets equated to "extreme right wing", I can't help that :D
Be respectful and keep your mind open instead of having prejudged things and you may learn something, or at least question some things you believe now. You mentioned somewhere that you are here to see "how you guys think". All I'm saying is don't start off with preconceived notions.

To answer your first question (definition of liberation). You would have to agree that the Iraqi's are better off today then they were under Saddam. We live in a fast instant gratification society, with information overload. I firmly believe that it is way, way too early to tell how this part is going to play out. I also think that if there was an honest media that pointed out the good things that are happening in addition to some of the horrors, many peoples opinions would change.

I looked at some of the links that you posted above. They are a good start although I question some of them (CAIR comes to mind). We can trade links all day supporting points of view, it comes down to what you actually believe. I still think that if the majority feels that they don't support the jihadis in their hearts they need to make a better effort to express this and change my (and others) opinion.

No link , oh it must not have occured. Not all of us need the web.

YOU made assertions, and now it's up to YOU to back them up. Can you not do that? You want us to believe what you say but yet you refuse to debate properly. I'm not going to continually play your games. Everyone on every message board supplies links to backup their statements - especially when asked to do so.

I'm calling you out on your statements. Can you not back them up with reputable sources?

Not all of us need the web.

Do you expect us to believe that " Security Council S/1821,11 july 1986" was just remembered off the top of your head? No, you got that from somewhere on the internet. You refuse to provide the source because you know you'll once again look foolish when we tear it to shreds. Put up or shut up.

Originally posted by jimnyc
Do you expect us to believe that " Security Council S/1821,11 july 1986" was just remembered off the top of your head? No, you got that from somewhere on the internet. You refuse to provide the source because you know you'll once again look foolish when we tear it to shreds. Put up or shut up.

C'mon I remember every Security Council resolution aff the top of my head don't you??:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Please point out the differences between Arafat and OBL
OBL wants to turn the world into an orthodox pan-Islamic state. That is extremely ambitious. Arafat wants a free Palestine. That's still a huge and seemingly unachievable cause, but it does make for a big difference - one that, when overlooked, results in generalization.

Yes I do understand the enemy better than you. 12 years of trying to negotiate with Sadaam
It's hard to accept that statement if you haven't yet been able to spell your enemy's name.

Burn some villages, level some cities and generally get the enemies body count up and it will be all over soon
That's Saddam's philosophy right there.

BONDI BOY, nice to meet you. Listing examples will get you into trouble, as each event of course has different reasons and effects. The list initially provided could thus have easily been torn apart, had you pointed out that the Iran hostage drama was included - vastly different issues, causes and ideologies from Al-Qaida, not to mention set in a different era. The list you provided in return also has some lesser entries. Panama and Colombia are examples of where I think the US actually haven't been pounding down hard enought, imagine that. You should have listed the Israeli-Palestine body count instead!

JIHADTHIS - I don't agree that the Iraqis are better off. Yet. I might go so far as to say that, in the most optimistic scenario, most of them will be. We'll have to see how it goes.
But I'm not sure if Americans are better off. In fact I'm sure they're not. I think many more terrorists have been created.
I agree with you that the muslim community needs to do all it can to form a united front against terrorism. I agree that it's lacking. Of course, you do realize that Al Qaida is probably undermining these very attempts.

Originally posted by Emmanuel_Z
I agree with you that the muslim community needs to do all it can to form a united front against terrorism. I agree that it's lacking.

Well said.

This, in my opinion, applies to the entire free world and not just the Muslim community.

Panama=Cocaine again
Vietnam=All due to North Vietnam, communism.

YOU ARE A VERY SIMPLE MAN. [/B][/QUOTE]

Nope, you just don't like to be refuted mate. Put another shrimp on the barbie and go have some vegemite and leave the politics to the big boys.

Yes I do understand the enemy better than you. 12 years of trying to negotiate with Sadaam
It's hard to accept that statement if you haven't yet been able to spell your enemy's name.

I'm not exactly sure what the hell you are talking about but the enemy is international terrorism, the organizations and the countries that are housing or sponsoring them. What is it you don't understand? Do you think we have no enemies or that we deserve to have all these things that they engage in happen to us?

Yeah Sadaam did engage in village burning and city leveling, if there was one thing he knew it was how to wage war and win battles with the exception of taking us on. War is about killing people and gaining territory, nothing more, nothing less. This is what we should do, should be our only priority at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back