George Bush's Eve Of Destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by NewGuy
Half of your problem is you are being taught by DOMESTIC terrorists what the definition of "terrorism" is to apply to FOREIGN terrorism.

Then they aren't experts are they?

Ok. Now that you will prove you LIKE to sound like an idiot, in at least 2 other threads I have discussed this with you. You are totally clueless as to any knowledge of these guys WHATSOEVER because you are cluless as to what is printed in the koran.

You justify this ignorance by pointing to teachers who sabotage the US Constitution by subverting minds like yours into not knowing how to even read the dang thing if they can even read at all due to lacking proper public education.

As I have said repeatedly, until you read the koran, don't lecture people who know something on the topic. You are totally ignorant on the subject. Open your ears and eyes and learn, and turn off your tv.

One thing ive noticed in the few days that ive been here is that NewGuy knows his shit about the Koran and the Bible. I wouldnt refute any opinions he has on them due to my lack of knowledge on the subject. I would assume that you (Newguy) are a professor of some sort? If assume wrong i apologize for lumping you in with some of those people.

I know first hand how they try to mold young college minds into viewing the world through their eyes. Hence many protestors and supporters, that know nothing of whats going on in the world, fight vehomently against Bush. These professors are entrusted with educating the young, impressionable minds of the youth. Instead of giving knowledge, they give propaganda.

Originally posted by Emmanuel_Z
An Islamic militant organization is a terrorist organization by default? This debate is slipping over...

I'll tell you what, you're absolute compasion for these people lumps you in a group. You're absolute apoligeticness for american foriegn policy lumps you in a group. The Fucking murderers in Fallujah who celebrated the dealths and mutilations of 4 contractors who were bringing these barbarians food lumps them in a group. The thousnads of supporters and participants of terror across the middle east lump these people in a group.

Not all ideologies are singular accurances. It takes mass movements to project these ideologies to the masses. This is a war of ideolgies. The west vs. Fundemental Islam. The murderers in Fallujah are going to pay, along with the civilians who support them.

Fear is the only way to win the total support of a populace. As an American we have never had to face such fear. But many who we have fought have. It is time to turn back the clock 50 years. Civilians were part of the war in WW2. It's unfortuate but that is how you subdue a population and prevent uprissings.

It's a war! People die, better them than us!!!!!

My primary textbook is Inside Terrorism written by a man named Bruce Hoffman. Hoffman is, in fact, considered to be one of the world's pre-eminent experts on terrorism. He is the director of the terrorism research division of the RAND Corporation in Washington D.C. His book, as well as my other textbook, discusses theories from leading experts across the spectrum. And btw, what we are discussing here is properly termed international terrorism because it goes across borders.

You may also like to know that the original "terrorists" were the people we call patriots. Terrorism started right here in America. The French took our tactics and added massive violence to them. Then the Russians and the Irish refined those tactics and updated them. Terror groups today study the tactics of Lenin and Trotsky, as well as those of early IRA leaders. Terrorism originally was associated with democracy movements. Only later did it become what it is today. Religious terrorism didn't become a big deal until after World War II. The very first true act of international terrorism was the massacre of the Israeli Olympic Team in Munich in 1972. A good book on this event is The Blood of Israel by Serge Groussard.

I take issue with your broad characterization of my professors. The professor I have taken most of my upper level political science classes from is a Libertarian (so he won't be instilling any liberal propaganda, now will he?). My current professor has never really discussed his politics, so I can't say where he is on the spectrum.

Terrorism is a complex, difficult topic. There is no one simple solution.

acludem

Originally posted by acludem
Being that I'm taking a class right now called "Dynamics of Terrorism" and just took my midterm tonight I can tell you a couple of things.

Well, stop the presses, I didn't realize you were currently learning this in school. I didn't know we had an authority amongst us. :rolleyes:

Folks!
I'm up again!
Don't think you could let all this macho rambling go by unnoticed!

I understand this is an extreme right-wing board and I shouldn´t really have posted here in the first place. Most of the thinkers are beyond debating. I have tried to reason by attacking certain radical statements, but a solid counterattack cannot seem to be fronted. What I get in return are even more over-the-top statements such as 'understanding the enemy better than you', 'Islamic militant organizations are put together to instill fear', There is no difference between Yassir Arafat and OBL', and 'its time to do some killing and earn their respect'...

May I use that last one as my sig?
And by the way... Have terrorists earned your respect by killing Americans?

However, of course not everything is far out. I can tell JIHADTHIS has much better control over himself than OCA and his arguments are actually worth debating. I'd like to tackle the definition of 'liberating' with you, JIHADTHIS.
Also, if you say you have yet to see Muslims take an effort to control the mess, I think you should take a look here,
here, here, here, and here. And you can find many more links to other efforts in those pages. Tell me what you think.
And lastly. when you say 'I hear a lot of blame about how the non muslims caused these problems' - why in the world does that never make you wonder? If it's a lot...

EDIT: Jim, Insein, I'm still awaiting some anwers to my questions on page 2. You seem to somehow have skipped answering them.

EDIT: Jim, Insein, I'm still awaiting some anwers to my questions on page 2. You seem to somehow have skipped answering them.

Show me a question you directed at me that I avoided. You posted direct questions to others, not me. You have asked me ONE question in this thread and I answered you immediately.

"Since when is a Russian newspaper no news source?" - Direct question to Insein.

"From where, if I may ask? Just out of curiosity." - direct question to OCA

"What would you care? After all, if you don't care for their reasons, why would you care for what they think?" - direct question to OCA

"Define 'they'" - repeated 3 times in direct questioning to OCA

So what the hell are you bringing my name up for? Do you always get lost like this in a debate?

Emmanuel, I see you reading this thread over and over, why aren't you responding? Where are the questions that you asked of me? That's right, take a deep breath and gather your thoughts. Maybe if you write them down you won't get lost again.

Sorry if I offended you Jim. I just felt that, since I made the effort of going into the debate with you originally, you should really have given my 'other side' post some thought instead of opting out by just saying you've thought about it but no.
You gave no reason whatsoever for shrugging your conscience off. You haven't shown the slightest attempt at wearing any other hat than the conservative patriot's.

Sorry if I offended you Jim. I just felt that, since I made the effort of going into the debate with you originally, you should really have given my 'other side' post some thought instead of opting out by just saying you've thought about it but no.
You gave no reason whatsoever for shrugging your conscience off. You haven't shown the slightest attempt at wearing any other hat than the conservative patriot's.

In other words - "I fucked up and haven't got the balls to admit I was wrong".

I gave your post some thought and I answered appropriately. Do you think that's the first time I heard someone spout that crap?

You've not given the slightest argument as to why I shouldn't wear my current hat. You've done the same in this response as you have to so many others in your short time on this board - try to lay a smokescreen to cover up the fact that you are wrong.

Now where are those questions you said I avoided? Either produce them or admit you've misspoken.

fucked up - balls - crap...

The fact that you have a different take on politics shouldn't obscure your manners, Jim.

I said 'questions', indeed; you're right, I should not have said that. That was not the proper phrase, and I was too eager posting it. Now, if that's the only thing in my posts you can tackle, that sort of proves how little content you really care to discuss.

The fact that you have a different take on politics shouldn't obscure your manners, Jim.

I said 'questions', indeed; you're right, I should not have said that. That was not the proper phrase, and I was too eager posting it. Now, if that's the only thing in my posts you can tackle, that sort of proves how little content you really care to discuss.

There is nothing to tackle. Your arguments are about as effective as using bubble gum to heal diseases.

My manners have nothing to do with my political views. I think I've been pretty damn polite with you. Anyone else that comes to this board and makes their first post an advertisement usually get banned immediately. Not only did I listen to your song, I told you I thought it was a good mix. I then discussed matters in Iraq with you over a few posts. You then engaged in a debate over the next few pages with a few other members of the board. You get upset and decide to call everyone out. You claimed I avoided your questions. Now you get upset again because I proved you were foolish in doing so.

No questions have been avoided. I've read your views and have offered mine. Your arguments, in my opinion, were quite less than convincing. You think because I don't agree with you that I have blind partisanship to conservatism. Liberals like to make that absurd accusation to cloud the fact that they haven't got an argument.

Well, at least that sounds consistent enough.
I must say I was glad to see your first reply. And I can tell you do offer other views in your other topics.... And that´s exactly why I thought it was a shame it went downhill with our debate so fast. Why I called you back. It seemed you brought more weight to the topics at hand than others with similar views here.

But I´m not getting upset. I think this is all very interesting. And part of the reason why I´m on here in the first place is to try and understand you guys.

And please, don't jump to conclusions. I'm not a liberal. I could use up the space of three posts by pointing out to you that you're wrong in assuming so, but that doesn't do it for me.

Please point out the differences between Arafat and OBL.

Yes I do understand the enemy better than you. 12 years of trying to negotiate with Sadaam, all the failed peace agreements between the Israelies and Palestinians and all the innocent hostages taken and killed over the years by these thugs is all the proof I need. They laugh at your view.

Yeah they earned some respect in respect to their ingenuity and intestinal fortitude on 9/11 but now is the time to show them that yeah they got our undivided attention and that maybe that wasn't the right thing for them to do. Burn some villages, level some cities and generally get the enemies body count up and it will be all over soon.

This is war sir not tiddlywinks, just can't understand why that is so hard to understand.

Originally posted by JIHADTHIS
Why is it so hard to understand some simple truths?

In the last 20+ years, there has been an obvious trend. Look at most major terrorist events. The bulk of them have been commited by Islamic militant organizations:

US Embassey "invasion" and subsequent hostage ordeal in Iran
Bombing of Marine barracks in Lebanon
Death of Leon Klinghoffer on Achille Lauro
Bombing of flight 103 over Lockerbie
The ongoing warfare in Chechnya
The ongoing warfare in Kashmir
Bombing of Khobar Towers
Bombing of US Embassey in Africa
Bombing of WTC in 93
Bombing of USS Cole
9/11
Bombing of nightclub in Bali
3/11
Arafat/PLO/Hamas/Hezbollah and the ongoing "intafada" in Israel

I would like to ad a few more examples to your list.

U.S. involvement in Cuba 1959 to present day.
U.S. involvement in Israel [support]
U.S. involvement in Nicaragua
U.S. involvement in Panama
U.S. involvement in Columbia
U.S. involvement in Vietnam [ note Kennedy admin]

All subversive activity resulting in the deaths of inocent people.

Originally posted by BONDI BOY

I would like to ad a few more examples to your list.

U.S. involvement in Cuba 1959 to present day.
U.S. involvement in Israel [support]
U.S. involvement in Nicaragua
U.S. involvement in Panama
U.S. involvement in Columbia
U.S. involvement in Vietnam [ note Kennedy admin]

All subversive activity resulting in the deaths of inocent people.

Sorry, your making excuses. In any of your examples cited above did any one particular religion issue a statement calling on all believers to destroy the non believers? Instead of adding to the discussion, your trying to steer it towards your anti US "it's all your fault ideology".

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Ask about Nelson Mandella again. That sure got ignored.

WELCOME TO THE ROOM.

Ask about Nelson Mandella again. That sure got ignored.

How was that question ignored? Did I not reply asking for clarification almost immediately? I believe it was my question that was ignored!

Thanks for once again adding your idiocy!

WELCOME TO THE ROOM.

Emmanuel - Bondi Boy is the resident idiot here. He's dodged questions from day one. He can't spell and can't comprehend simple sentences. Basically, he's one of the clueless forum trolls.

Originally posted by JIHADTHIS
Sorry, your making excuses. In any of your examples cited above did any one particular religion issue a statement calling on all believers to destroy the non believers? Instead of adding to the discussion, your trying to steer it towards your anti US "it's all your fault ideology".

If you dont consider U.S actions in these countries as TERRORIST it does not bother me, but the rest of the world sure does. Most of them are still waiting for reparations that were awarded to them by the world court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back