George Bush's Eve Of Destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Emmanuel_Z

NewGuy,
Funny how you again managed not to say about the issue at hand.

Not funny at all. I purposely WILL NOT adress the "issue at hand" with someone unwrorthy. You refuse to look, I then refuse to adress. It was your statement that put you in this situation, not mine.

I am still not impressed with your copying and pasting skills.

I really don't care.

You can paste the whole dictionary in here if you want - it only serves to obscure

Yup. Definitions proving your continual lies obscure. :rolleyes:

your unwillingness to keep an open mind.
'Citing the sources' - you haven't.
Open mind? Facts are facts. When they are such, an "open mind" serves as a seive.

'Pointing out things like the koran's detail and how it works' - you haven't!

You ARE illiterate. I am done repeating the same point because you cannot read or remember what you said. Have fun spinning yourself into oblivion with your nonsense. My capacity for proof, and my knowledge on what I claim stands on its own on this board and many other places on the web. It needs no verification from you. In fact if it had any from you, it would probably be discreditiing as such.

Really, honestly, I will read it.

Really?:
"Originally posted by Emmanuel_Z
NewGuy,

I asked you a direct question on why you think the Koran is based on terrorism, and you still owe me an answer. The answer in not in that thread. If you think it is, would you please so kind as to show me where?"

To which I responded:

The answer you recieved was:
"I guess I open ANOTHER thread.

Hmmm. Everytime I do this, the jokers opposing me on the particular topic end up not even applying a logical train of thought to the argument.

Can you do this, or am I wasting my time.

As help, you may want to read the "Prove it" thread for examples in logic and taking things in context before we get started, it would be a good primer."

Since you called it Gibberish, and refused to even read the thread, my effort would be wasted, and I owe you nothing. Aside from that, I owe you nothing anyway. I am the one with the information you lack, therefore you are the one who is indebted to me IF I choose to even go down that path."

There. Once again, you have proven to be incapable of holding a rational, logical, fact finding discussion.

I am done. Go play cat and mouse with someone else.

Jim,
I believe that Palestinians have a right to stand up against injustice done to them. I admit that their methods are often lacking - however, that fact alone is what I think sets him apart from OBL, and from child molesters. OBL is misusing the Palestinian cause to further his own agenda. And he WANTS you to think he's the same as Yasser.

NewGuy,
If it makes you feel better, I will read the threads you submitted, read other things you posted, see what you think, before I enter into a debate with you again. If that's how you prefer it, so be it. It might be a while because your posts are generally long and fuzzy.

NewGuy,
If it makes you feel better, I will read the threads you submitted, read other things you posted, see what you think, before I enter into a debate with you again. If that's how you prefer it, so be it. It might be a while because your posts are generally long and fuzzy.

Whatever.

It doesn't really matter to me. I refuse to play this game anymore.

Jim,
I believe that Palestinians have a right to stand up against injustice done to them. I admit that their methods are often lacking - however, that fact alone is what I think sets him apart from OBL, and from child molesters. OBL is misusing the Palestinian cause to further his own agenda. And he WANTS you to think he's the same as Yasser.

I think anyone reserves the right to stand up for themselves when injustice is done to them. When they resort to terror acts they become part of the problem. I don't care if you're in Afghanistan, Palestine, Israel, UK or the USA - if you're a terrorist, you need to die. No excuses, no explanations, no reasoning - just death.

I will not treat one terrorist better than another because his cause is 'just'.

That's why I said Mandela; according to the South-African regime at the time, he was a terrorist. Should he have been killed?

Or the French resistance in WWII, the Indonesians in their post-WWII fight for independance... The Bosnian resistance in the nineties...?

I don't believe it's possible to stutter while typing. I'm not sure why you are having trouble comprehending what I said.

ALL TERRORISTS NEED TO BE REMOVED FROM THE GENE POOL. And yes, that means dead. You can argue all you like about varying degrees of terrorism and their respective causes - if someone engages in terrorism, they need to be eliminated.

Polls taken in 1945 indicate that there were approximately 75 million Frenchmen in the resistance.

I believe what you're saying, Jim, is that the Founding Fathers should have been removed from the gene pool.

I believe what you're saying, Jim, is that the Founding Fathers should have been removed from the gene pool.

Stop trying to put words in my mouth, asshole. I was very clear to say TERRORISTS. I'm sorry you're too dense to see the difference.

I think the main difference is that terrorist are willing to go after civilian targets with no military significance just to scare people. The founding fathers and the French resisitance hit military only, except to commandeer stuff, but that didn't involve much, if any, killing.

When people with little means or or lack of any real voice within the public arena are repressed or suffer injustice's, they resort to desperate measures.
There are many so called terrorist groups around the world that endure the stigma of this label.
The A.N.C. are one of the few that have evolved from beast to beauty and this is only because of the change in western atittudes towards the repression of blacks. I am quite sure if they wre around fifty years previous they would have been crushed with the usual swiftness white men use.

The palestinian plight is a story of displacement and opression by a force much much greater than there own, with complete support from the worlds supper power. [ stones vrs bullets] The Palestinians are suffering losses of three to one when it comes to inocent victims. I see no difference to killing via bombers or helichopter gun ships, the result is the same. Maybe if we provide the Palistinians with helichopters and tanks this would stop them from resorting to suicide bombers and legditimize the conflict in a more conventional manner.
If this did happen maybe people like jimnyc would bother to consider there grievences, taking the time to analize the cause rather than effect, resulting in the obvious conclusion that every situation is different and deserves to be treated as so.
Comparing Al-qaeda to the P.L.O. is the same as comparing Hittler to Saddam.[which is done in this chat room on a regular basis.]

NOTE FOR THE IDIOTS: IN NO WAY DO I SUPPORT TERROISM BUT I SEE NO DIFFERENCE IN KILLING WITH CONVENTIONAL FORCES EITHER. THE WORLD SUX!

Originally posted by BONDI BOY
If this did happen maybe people like jimnyc would bother to consider there grievences,

Maybe we should have you train them, this way they would be too illiterate to be an effective enemy.

Please, for the love of God, get a spellchecker. I'm embarrassed for you every time you make a post.

When people with little means or or lack of any real voice within the public arena are repressed or suffer injustice's, they resort to desperate measures.

And if their reaction is to use terror acts to seek 'justice', then they become part of the problem - not the solution.

There are many so called terrorist groups around the world that endure the stigma of this label.

It's not a mistaken label. Either you are a terrorist or you aren't.

The A.N.C. are one of the few that have evolved from beast to beauty and this is only because of the change in western atittudes towards the repression of blacks. I am quite sure if they wre around fifty years previous they would have been crushed with the usual swiftness white men use.

Beauty? Get a clue.

The palestinian plight is a story of displacement and opression by a force much much greater than there own, with complete support from the worlds supper power. [ stones vrs bullets] The Palestinians are suffering losses of three to one when it comes to inocent victims. I see no difference to killing via bombers or helichopter gun ships, the result is the same.

You are about as clueless as I thought. If someone sets out to purposely kill civilians as a means to incite fear and further their agenda - they are terrorists. If the US are bombing legitimate targets and a civilian gets killed, that is not terrorism.

Maybe if we provide the Palistinians with helichopters and tanks this would stop them from resorting to suicide bombers and legditimize the conflict in a more conventional manner.

Depends on whether or not they use them to purposely target innocent civilians. A terrorist is still a terrorist regardless of what weapon they use.

If this did happen maybe people like jimnyc would bother to consider there grievences, taking the time to analize the cause rather than effect, resulting in the obvious conclusion that every situation is different and deserves to be treated as so.

The situations may be different, but the treatment they deserve in return should be the same - death. There are all types of murderers throughout the world. They all have their reasons for their killing. Some are perhaps 'understandable'. Nonetheless, they are murderers and should be treated as such.

Comparing Al-qaeda to the P.L.O. is the same as comparing Hittler to Saddam.[which is done in this chat room on a regular basis.]

If it's a terrorist - kill it.

NOTE FOR THE IDIOTS: IN NO WAY DO I SUPPORT TERROISM BUT I SEE NO DIFFERENCE IN KILLING WITH CONVENTIONAL FORCES EITHER. THE WORLD SUX!

The only idiot here is you, and you have proven that time and time again.

Originally posted by jimnyc
Maybe we should have you train them, this way they would be too illiterate to be an effective enemy.

Please, for the love of God, get a spellchecker. I'm embarrassed for you every time you make a post.

When will you learn I dont care about spelling, its about content
Don't forget I could buy and sell you twenty times over and Im only 36 you little bitch.
Signed the Left Wing Millionaire.

When will you learn I dont care about spelling, its about content
Don't forget I could buy and sell you twenty times over and Im only 36 you little bitch.
Signed the Left Wing Millionaire.

You're a liar and we all know it. You couldn't buy a pack of bubble gum, you're much too stupid. Too be successful one must have some intelligence and a slight grasp of common sense. You've shown that you haven't enough sense to even communicate properly let alone effectively run a business.

Now go suck that koala dick, or is mommy hogging again?

Originally posted by jimnyc
And if their reaction is to use terror acts to seek 'justice', then they become part of the problem - not the solution.

The situations may be different, but the treatment they deserve in return should be the same - death. There are all types of murderers throughout the world. They all have their reasons for their killing. Some are perhaps 'understandable'. Nonetheless, they are murderers and should be treated as such.

Well start with the biggest, the U.S.
No matter how you label it its murder, I dont care what spin doctor is writing the responses.

Well start with the biggest, the U.S.
No matter how you label it its murder, I dont care what spin doctor is writing the responses.

Then post reputable sources to show the US has engaged in terrorism - where they set out to 'murder' innocent civilians.

A note for the challenged: (this would include Bondi boy)

EVERY suidcide bomber in Iraq you have hard of on the news since the war has been of 1 nationality.

Wanna guess which it is?

Palistinian.

Read the koran, then come back for a real discussion.

Looks like Bondidiot used up his brain power for the day. Why is it he disappears every time he is asked for sources?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back