George Bush, Pure Idiot

I'm also thinking after reading this thread that it went nuclear fast. Maybe it's time to move this thread off to the romper room.

And I'm also wondering... there's a lot of low post count folks in this thread that have been all too quick to break out some...interesting.. choices of words and pictures. Are we seeing an influx of posters from some other infamous site again?

Ah, such clever veiled (no veil needed, however) references to Hannity.

Oh nosies. Dr. T is all upset that noobs are using naughty language. Mere noobs are not permitted to use naughty language. USMB has STANDARDZ. Oh wait. No we don't.

And yes, they may use naughty words.

It appears, upon reflection, that Dr. T is just peeing his panties here.

:lol:

Oh, and since you used the term "nuclear" and you libbies love to make fun of President Bush's odd pronunciation of that word, maybe you should consider what icky sticky Wiki has to say about the pronunciation:

"While most dictionaries do not list the pronunciation as correct, some recognize it because of its increased usage.[1]" Nucular - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia citing, Arnold Zwicky (June 29, 2004). "The thin line between error and mere variation". Language Log: The thin line between error and mere variation (part 1 of 2). Retrieved 2006-10-23.

Ah LIEability, incorrect as usual. I was neither speaking of you, nor referencing your dearly departed board of wonders. But the fact that your little girl parts got tingling at my words does say something about you, doesn't it?

Prattle on little one. Maybe the dollies at tea will care what you have to say.

Oh Dr. T, you cowardly dishonest sissy. When exposed, you can't even be honest for one second. What a gutless chump you remain. :eusa_liar:

Time to change your tampon, kid.

Ah, such clever veiled (no veil needed, however) references to Hannity.

Oh nosies. Dr. T is all upset that noobs are using naughty language. Mere noobs are not permitted to use naughty language. USMB has STANDARDZ. Oh wait. No we don't.

And yes, they may use naughty words.

It appears, upon reflection, that Dr. T is just peeing his panties here.

:lol:

Oh, and since you used the term "nuclear" and you libbies love to make fun of President Bush's odd pronunciation of that word, maybe you should consider what icky sticky Wiki has to say about the pronunciation:

"While most dictionaries do not list the pronunciation as correct, some recognize it because of its increased usage.[1]" Nucular - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia citing, Arnold Zwicky (June 29, 2004). "The thin line between error and mere variation". Language Log: The thin line between error and mere variation (part 1 of 2). Retrieved 2006-10-23.

Ah LIEability, incorrect as usual. I was neither speaking of you, nor referencing your dearly departed board of wonders. But the fact that your little girl parts got tingling at my words does say something about you, doesn't it?

Prattle on little one. Maybe the dollies at tea will care what you have to say.

Oh Dr. T, you cowardly dishonest sissy. When exposed, you can't even be honest for one second. What a gutless chump you remain. :eusa_liar:

EVERYBODY SHOULD READ THOSE LINKS

They are hilarious!!! Talk about wingnut delusions :lol::lol:

Here's a snippet

But matters are not so clear in the world of thinkos. The deviance of thinkos ranges from extremely high, as in clear examples of classical malapropisms, to extremely low, as in violations of the more fanciful proscriptivist pronouncements, like the one against possessive antecedents of pronouns.

confused.jpg

Last edited:
The guy advanced the progressive agenda .
I dont see why the progressives object to him, I guess they are hacks before ideology.

He is a good and decent human being. He is honest. He worked to preserve the Unites States from the scumbags in al qaeda. He took massive doses of bullshit from the irresponsible and dishonest liberal propaganda arm of the Democrap Party, what we laughingly call the main stream media.

He had his weaknesses, obviously. But with all of his weaknesses, he is still a thousand times better than the current infestation of the Oval Orifice.

President Obama is even worse than Jiminy cricket Carter, and Carter had been the hands down winner as worst President in our history.

If W were considered just a little bit superior to Carter (and the truth is, he was VASTLY superior to Jimmuh), then he has to be leagues ahead of that complete moron President Obama.

From now on "FAILURE" will be defined by reference to President Obama, the Worst President EVER.

None of you even care that we had a drunk for a president. As long as he was a Republican, it was okay.

View attachment 11974

The word you're looking for is "white."
Believe me, I figured that out a long time ago. That's why they are even harder and more ridiculous with President Obama than they were with President Clinton. They are such bad sports when any dem wins the presidency. But their response to President Obama has bordered on insane.

Oh LIEability, it's cute how obsessed you are with exposing me. I guess you'd like to see what a real man looks like.

Cute, but unwelcome. Now, go on home like a good little girl. Not every word spoken on the interwebs is about you.

I dont see why the progressives object to him, I guess they are hacks before ideology.

Could it be that Progressives aren't in favor of useless expensive wars abroad? Or that those of us that have voted "D" really do care about issues of Privacy and were ticked off to see the Fed's power to monitor us broadened considerably?

I would agree that I find the support of Bush among self professed "Conservatives", and the term must be used loosely in this context, voters puzzling. But these guys also defend DeLay and his K-Street shennanigans.

Could it be that Progressives aren't in favor of useless expensive wars abroad? Or that those of us that have voted "D" really do care about issues of Privacy and were ticked off to see the Fed's power to monitor us broadened considerably?

I would agree that I find the support of Bush among self professed "Conservatives", and the term must be used loosely in this context, voters puzzling. But these guys also defend DeLay and his K-Street shennanigans.

They aren't conservative. They're rightwingers

Yep. You can pretty much identify the Right Wing Partisans by their defense of Bush, Delay, and Frist. If you suported them, you should probably just turn in your "Conservative American" Card at the door because you're not fooling anyone.

I'd say the same thing about Obamacare. If you're defending that, you can pretty much stop claiming to be a progressive because people ain't buying it. At this point the only folks defending it are the Obama supporters, and they're just the DNC partisans. There's nothing progressive about that. It's just another corporate pay out.

Yep. You can pretty much identify the Right Wing Partisans by their defense of Bush, Delay, and Frist. If you suported them, you should probably just turn in your "Conservative American" Card at the door because you're not fooling anyone.

I'd say the same thing about Obamacare. If you're defending that, you can pretty much stop claiming to be a progressive because people ain't buying it. At this point the only folks defending it are the Obama supporters, and they're just the DNC partisans. There's nothing progressive about that. It's just another corporate pay out.

I think I may have been unclear

It's not just bush, delay, etc. It's all of them, including the wingnuts on USMB. Not one of them is a conservative. They're radicals, not conservatives

And HCR was a combination of progressive idea (expanded coverage for the poor, etc) and republican ideas (insurance exchanges and individual mandates)

Oh LIEability, it's cute how obsessed you are with exposing me. I guess you'd like to see what a real man looks like.

Cute, but unwelcome. Now, go on home like a good little girl. Not every word spoken on the interwebs is about you.

Hey Dr. Tampon:

If I wanted to see a "real man" I certainly wouldn't look to a gutless sissy shit like you, lady.

Your obsession with me isn't cute. Like you, it's just repulsive.

Now, do change your tampon before the toxic shock kills you, young female creature. Your stank is already knocking out many around you.

<<thud>>

Oh shit, there goes another one.

It's not just bush, delay, etc. It's all of them, including the wingnuts on USMB. Not one of them is a conservative. They're radicals, not conservatives

And HCR was a combination of progressive idea (expanded coverage for the poor, etc) and republican ideas (insurance exchanges and individual mandates)

As always Sangasshole, you are unclear because you are too retarded to think clearly, much less communicate adult thoughts clearly.

Thankfully, shit like you and your filthy ilk do not get to define who is and who is not "conservative."

You have absolutely no clue, as your posts continue to make abundantly clear.

You left wingnuts are a dishonest lot.

Hey Dr. Tampon:

If I wanted to see a "real man" I certainly wouldn't look to a gutless sissy shit like you, lady.

Your obsession with me isn't cute. Like you, it's just repulsive.

Now, do change your tampon before the toxic shock kills you, young female creature. Your stank is already knocking out many around you.

<<thud>>

Oh shit, there goes another one.

Awww...how many posts in a row obsessed with imaginary tampons is that now? Poor little LIEability. Do let me know if you come up with anything new or meaningful to add to the conversation.

For the record, you're the one that keeps following me around in this thread, and you're the one that keeps coming back. Your obsession with me is kinda endearing. Like that poor puppy that just keeps coming back for more when I run him out of the yard with the hose.

Last edited:

As always Sangasshole, you are unclear because you are too retarded to think clearly, much less communicate adult thoughts clearly.

Thankfully, shit like you and your filthy ilk do not get to define who is and who is not "conservative."

I've pwned this one so bad, he's been reduced to childish curses.

I've pwned this one so bad, he's been reduced to childish curses.

What's hilarious is that LIEability gets so worked up about posts that don't mention him at all. For example, the one that started the back and forth he and I are having wasn't about him at all. The posters I was referencing have all been neg repped and added to my ignore list, so they know who they are.

So LIEability just wanders in, reads a post, assumes its about him, and just goes apeshit. That's not really a surprise, it just the way he is. I'm actually surprised there's room for the rest of us to post with his ego in here.

Forum List

Back