George Bush, Pure Idiot

Yes, you ARE dumber than I thought you were.

Idjit!!

49izadw.gif
Hey idiot, stop being stupid.

I can't stand ignorant people...a person in such a position should be able to communicate with a bit of sense. All I got from bush was Biff-speak. Backwoods, Texas cowboy Biff-speak at that.

I couldn't, for the life of me, understand for the entire first term how people could stand to even listen to the klown and not cringe with embarassment. The dunce couldn't even pronounce the word "nuclear." WTF.com is NEW-KU-LAR?

It's not hate...its utter disgust!

decider__custom_.jpg

*spits*
You spit on Bush but obama is spit.

Well for an "idiot" he managed to be elected twice.

Wonder if we will be able to say the same of OL'BO??

The low-information voters are such dunces they voted in the dude they wanted to have a beer with.

Now they are trying their damnedest to distant themselves from the klown while at the same time defend that Liar in Chief to the hilt as some hero-saint.

Buncha idjits!

Wipe President Obama's jism off your chin, Malcolm Ex-Lax.

You just can't face the fact that your Obamessiah is the Liar in Chief. He is an ass-clown. He fails at everything he touches since he took office EXCEPT cramming some legislation through a Congress full of idiot fellow travelers -- and that legislation is a disaster.

Last edited:
Well for an "idiot" he managed to be elected twice.

Wonder if we will be able to say the same of OL'BO??

Yeah does not say much about his supporters does it?

Who is the bigger fool, the fool or those who follow him?

Actually, the bigger fools are the fools, like you, who falsely attribute foolishness to those whose asses you aren't fit to wipe.

Last edited:
He didn't dare release that book BEFORE the midterms...it would have been too costly.

Nevertheless, if anyone didn't know by now, they now know that Dubya is a bonafide BUFFOON!!
You and Bush are in the same boat then. Idiot!!

Compared to this current ass clown, Reggie Bush would be a damn Rhodes Scholar.:lol:

Only a farRW CON hack like you would say or believe that.
No, pretty much every true American would say that.

Let me guess, you think Obama is a better President than Bush was. If you believe that, you are insane.

Why was Bush a better president than Obama?
One reason is he can actually prove he is an American citizen. Another he doesn't have commies like ayers and sorros backing him. Another he actually loves his country, unlike the idiot number one in the WH now!!!

He is a good and decent human being. He is honest. He worked to preserve the Unites States from the scumbags in al qaeda. He took massive doses of bullshit from the irresponsible and dishonest liberal propaganda arm of the Democrap Party, what we laughingly call the main stream media.

He had his weaknesses, obviously. But with all of his weaknesses, he is still a thousand times better than the current infestation of the Oval Orifice.

President Obama is even worse than Jiminy cricket Carter, and Carter had been the hands down winner as worst President in our history.

If W were considered just a little bit superior to Carter (and the truth is, he was VASTLY superior to Jimmuh), then he has to be leagues ahead of that complete moron President Obama.

From now on "FAILURE" will be defined by reference to President Obama, the Worst President EVER.
If you are trying to make that bumbling BUFFOON bush out to be some kinda hero saint, you're an even bigger IDJIT than I thought you were.

And I wouldn't be talking about avy's if I were you. Having some old, dumb, fat, slovenly, washed-up, drunken, lame-ass comedian that killed himself over his degenerate lifestyle as his avy.

Ya big stankan summamabatch ya!
Hey idiot, no you not obama, you are showing yourtrue colors.

Yes, you ARE dumber than I thought you were.

Idjit!!

49izadw.gif
Hey idiot, stop being stupid.

Yet, the scumbag GW is still the lowest form of life on earth.

Degenerate scum.

*spits*
The degenerate scum is obamaroid. You idiot!!

Alla akbhar bitches!

BOOM!!!

You just got f--ked!!

LOL!!!!!
Mohammed was a child raping liar, allah is satan, and you are an IDIOT!!!

Hey moron, ever heard of multi-quote?

He didn't dare release that book BEFORE the midterms...it would have been too costly.

Nevertheless, if anyone didn't know by now, they now know that Dubya is a bonafide BUFFOON!!

He is a good and decent human being. He is honest. He worked to preserve the Unites States from the scumbags in al qaeda. He took massive doses of bullshit from the irresponsible and dishonest liberal propaganda arm of the Democrap Party, what we laughingly call the main stream media.

He had his weaknesses, obviously. But with all of his weaknesses, he is still a thousand times better than the current infestation of the Oval Orifice.

President Obama is even worse than Jiminy cricket Carter, and Carter had been the hands down winner as worst President in our history.

If W were considered just a little bit superior to Carter (and the truth is, he was VASTLY superior to Jimmuh), then he has to be leagues ahead of that complete moron President Obama.

From now on "FAILURE" will be defined by reference to President Obama, the Worst President EVER.

None of you even care that we had a drunk for a president. As long as he was a Republican, it was okay.

$6.pngbd.jpg

None of you even care that we had a drunk for a president. As long as he was a Republican, it was okay.

View attachment 11974

The word you're looking for is "white."

Who will be judged a smarter president, 2-term "chimp" or the current occupant of the WH??

I'm figuring that unless Obama does something amazing in the next few years, both will end up in the bottom half of the list when it comes to ranking Presidents.

I'm also thinking after reading this thread that it went nuclear fast. Maybe it's time to move this thread off to the romper room.

And I'm also wondering... there's a lot of low post count folks in this thread that have been all too quick to break out some...interesting.. choices of words and pictures. Are we seeing an influx of posters from some other infamous site again?

I'm also thinking after reading this thread that it went nuclear fast. Maybe it's time to move this thread off to the romper room.

And I'm also wondering... there's a lot of low post count folks in this thread that have been all too quick to break out some...interesting.. choices of words and pictures. Are we seeing an influx of posters from some other infamous site again?

Ah, such clever veiled (no veil needed, however) references to Hannity.

Oh nosies. Dr. T is all upset that noobs are using naughty language. Mere noobs are not permitted to use naughty language. USMB has STANDARDZ. Oh wait. No we don't.

And yes, they may use naughty words.

It appears, upon reflection, that Dr. T is just peeing his panties here.

:lol:

Oh, and since you used the term "nuclear" and you libbies love to make fun of President Bush's odd pronunciation of that word, maybe you should consider what icky sticky Wiki has to say about the pronunciation:

"While most dictionaries do not list the pronunciation as correct, some recognize it because of its increased usage.[1]" Nucular - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia citing, Arnold Zwicky (June 29, 2004). "The thin line between error and mere variation". Language Log: The thin line between error and mere variation (part 1 of 2). Retrieved 2006-10-23.

In wingnut world, any reference to the word "nuclear" is an attack against bush*:cuckoo:

In wingnut world, any reference to the word "nuclear" is an attack against bush*:cuckoo:

No, asshole. But certain of your liberoidal douche-bag friends insist that President Bush couldn't even pronounce the word correctly. Indeed, you will likely find such comments made in this very thread, sangha*. I enjoy noting that they are mistaken. And I enjoy noting how lame you are in all things. *

No, asshole. But certain of your liberoidal douche-bag friends insist that President Bush couldn't even pronounce the word correctly. Indeed, you will likely find such comments made in this very thread, sangha*. I enjoy noting that they are mistaken. And I enjoy noting how lame you are in all things. *

Like I said

]In wingnut world, any reference to the word "nuclear" is an attack against bush*

The wingnut response is "No, it's not! Why? Because it is":cuckoo:

Ah, such clever veiled (no veil needed, however) references to Hannity.

Oh nosies. Dr. T is all upset that noobs are using naughty language. Mere noobs are not permitted to use naughty language. USMB has STANDARDZ. Oh wait. No we don't.

And yes, they may use naughty words.

It appears, upon reflection, that Dr. T is just peeing his panties here.

:lol:

Oh, and since you used the term "nuclear" and you libbies love to make fun of President Bush's odd pronunciation of that word, maybe you should consider what icky sticky Wiki has to say about the pronunciation:

"While most dictionaries do not list the pronunciation as correct, some recognize it because of its increased usage.[1]" Nucular - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia citing, Arnold Zwicky (June 29, 2004). "The thin line between error and mere variation". Language Log: The thin line between error and mere variation (part 1 of 2). Retrieved 2006-10-23.

Ah LIEability, incorrect as usual. I was neither speaking of you, nor referencing your dearly departed board of wonders. But the fact that your little girl parts got tingling at my words does say something about you, doesn't it?

Prattle on little one. Maybe the dollies at tea will care what you have to say.

Forum List

Back