George Bush, Pure Idiot

He didn't dare release that book BEFORE the midterms...it would have been too costly.

Nevertheless, if anyone didn't know by now, they now know that Dubya is a bonafide BUFFOON!!

He is a good and decent human being. He is honest. He worked to preserve the Unites States from the scumbags in al qaeda. He took massive doses of bullshit from the irresponsible and dishonest liberal propaganda arm of the Democrap Party, what we laughingly call the main stream media.

He had his weaknesses, obviously. But with all of his weaknesses, he is still a thousand times better than the current infestation of the Oval Orifice.

President Obama is even worse than Jiminy cricket Carter, and Carter had been the hands down winner as worst President in our history.

If W were considered just a little bit superior to Carter (and the truth is, he was VASTLY superior to Jimmuh), then he has to be leagues ahead of that complete moron President Obama.

From now on "FAILURE" will be defined by reference to President Obama, the Worst President EVER.

Bush had an ambitious agenda.

He wanted to increase America's presence at the heart of the world's largest remaining energy resources.

He also wanted to use the housing market to fuel what was otherwise a dead economy. Rather than risk a prolonged recession and a defeat to Kerry, he manufactured a fake prosperity bubble.

He grew a bubble that did long term damage to the country.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNqQx7sjoS8&feature=related

Yep, that was just ONE of the MANY long term damages that the idiot slacker buffoon did to this country. All by himself.

And yer PAL Obama extends to the nth Degree. Marcie? You are an IDIOT.

Bush had an ambitious agenda.

He wanted to increase America's presence at the heart of the world's largest remaining energy resources.

That is note worthy. But Bush denied nation building & peaceful negotiations. Are you saying he was out to make a 51st state of America? Wouldn't that fuck up the design of our flag? LOL!

The Left claimed Bush was stupid and the jury was out on that one UNTIL this article was published.
Maybe Bush can come back in the Obama administration as a consultant? Cause it looks like Obama has really fucked things up. Besides, Bush has actually run a business, unlike Obama. And to top it all off, Bush is now more popular than Obama.

Obama Fun Fact: Obama is married to a Wookie named Michelle.

He didn't dare release that book BEFORE the midterms...it would have been too costly.

Nevertheless, if anyone didn't know by now, they now know that Dubya is a bonafide BUFFOON!!

He is a good and decent human being. He is honest. He worked to preserve the Unites States from the scumbags in al qaeda. He took massive doses of bullshit from the irresponsible and dishonest liberal propaganda arm of the Democrap Party, what we laughingly call the main stream media.

He had his weaknesses, obviously. But with all of his weaknesses, he is still a thousand times better than the current infestation of the Oval Orifice.

President Obama is even worse than Jiminy cricket Carter, and Carter had been the hands down winner as worst President in our history.

If W were considered just a little bit superior to Carter (and the truth is, he was VASTLY superior to Jimmuh), then he has to be leagues ahead of that complete moron President Obama.

From now on "FAILURE" will be defined by reference to President Obama, the Worst President EVER.
If you are trying to make that bumbling BUFFOON bush out to be some kinda hero saint, you're an even bigger IDJIT than I thought you were.

And I wouldn't be talking about avy's if I were you. Having some old, dumb, fat, slovenly, washed-up, drunken, lame-ass comedian that killed himself over his degenerate lifestyle as his avy.

Ya big stankan summamabatch ya!

Last edited:

If you are trying to make that bumbling BUFFOON bush out to be some kinda hero saint, you're an even bigger IDJIT than I thought you were.

And I wouldn't be talking about avy's if I were you. Having some old, dumb, fat, slovenly, washed-up, drunken, lame-ass comedian that killed himself over his degenerate lifestyle as his avy.

Ya big stankan summamabatch ya!

Malcolm Ex-Lax, you fucking moron:

With all due respect (which, in your case, is none), my avie (note the correct spelling of the abbreviation for further reference, stupid) is indeed that of a liberal, drug-wasted and therefore prematurely dead comic. It's called irony, jerkoff.

Your avie is of a racist fucking peace of shit, also prematurely dead.

Getting back to substance, President Obama is an even bigger ass-clown than you or your asshole avie. President Obama is a joke. He is, sadly, an unfunny joke. That jerkwad is dangerous. He is undermining our Republic.

The good news, thank God, is that the American people this past Tuesday effectively put the brakes on his sub-imbecile agenda. He cannot suck enough. This explains why assholes like you applaud his every fart.

President Bush did make some mistakes. Trying to work with liberal Democratics, for example, only made bad matters worse. But at least he dealt with the threat of Islamic Jihadists. Fucking Islam itself, however, he kept mistakenly referring to as a "religion of peace." Bullshit.

See? I TOLD you that President Bush made mistakes. Wasn't the actual Malcolm Ex-Lax also an adherent of the "religion of piss?"

Yes, you ARE dumber than I thought you were.

Idjit!!

49izadw.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

George W. Bush: The Lowest Moment Of My Presidency

Quote:
Can you guess what it is?

Is it having 9/11 on his watch, especially after disregarding Richard Clarke's warnings about al Qaeda?

Is it lying to American people to invade and occupy a country that posed no threat to us?

Is it the rendition and torturing of detainees?

Is it the trillions of dollars lost in the sands of the middle east?

Is it the collapse of the economy on his watch and due to his neglect?

No, according to Bush, it was when Kanye West called him a "racist".

Bush bankrupted the U.S. economy by embroiling the troops in TWO unwinnable Muslim wars lasting longer than BOTH World Wars combined(unwinnable because there is no will to win them by using EVERY weapon in the country's inventory) and set the stage for the election of a Muslim as President. When West made this statement, Bush then expanded the government to unprecedented levels, even more than he had with the creation of the Homeland Security Department that consumed billions that weren't already pissed away on the Muslim Wars while failing to secure the border against millions of Mexicans invading the U.S., just to accomodate, assist and save Welfare New Orleans blacks to prove he wasn't a "racist".

The Left claimed Bush was stupid and the jury was out on that one UNTIL this article was published.

Damned if they weren't correct!!!

George W. Bush: The Lowest Moment Of My Presidency | Crooks and Liars

Yet GW now has a higher approval rating than the Muslim-in-Chief.

Yet, the scumbag GW is still the lowest form of life on earth.

Degenerate scum.

*spits*

I'm not talking about Obunga

GW fucked up alot of shit and the lowest part of his presidency was when a punk ass rapper negro said "he don't be carin about da black people"

Bush is a piece of shit

Alla akbhar bitches!

BOOM!!!

You just got f--ked!!

LOL!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

George W. Bush: The Lowest Moment Of My Presidency

Quote:
Can you guess what it is?

Is it having 9/11 on his watch, especially after disregarding Richard Clarke's warnings about al Qaeda?

Is it lying to American people to invade and occupy a country that posed no threat to us?

Is it the rendition and torturing of detainees?

Is it the trillions of dollars lost in the sands of the middle east?

Is it the collapse of the economy on his watch and due to his neglect?

No, according to Bush, it was when Kanye West called him a "racist".

Bush bankrupted the U.S. economy by embroiling the troops in TWO unwinnable Muslim wars lasting longer than BOTH World Wars combined(unwinnable because there is no will to win them by using EVERY weapon in the country's inventory) and set the stage for the election of a Muslim as President. When West made this statement, Bush then expanded the government to unprecedented levels, even more than he had with the creation of the Homeland Security Department that consumed billions that weren't already pissed away on the Muslim Wars while failing to secure the border against millions of Mexicans invading the U.S., just to accomodate, assist and save Welfare New Orleans blacks to prove he wasn't a "racist".

Damned if they weren't correct!!!

George W. Bush: The Lowest Moment Of My Presidency | Crooks and Liars
So you will sum up a human being who for 8 years was the leader of the free world based on the hack opinion piece written by a confirmed lefty....
Ya know what, you libs expose your bigotry and utter contempt for all things not liberal on a daily basis...
The only thing stupid here is the lemming like fashion in which you ate up the opinion of another person...
Try having your own say ....for once

Forum List

Back