George Bush, Pure Idiot

article-0-088B1476000005DC-640_468x311_popup-3.jpg

TOUCHDOWN!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

George W. Bush: The Lowest Moment Of My Presidency

Quote:
Can you guess what it is?

Is it having 9/11 on his watch, especially after disregarding Richard Clarke's warnings about al Qaeda?

Is it lying to American people to invade and occupy a country that posed no threat to us?

Is it the rendition and torturing of detainees?

Is it the trillions of dollars lost in the sands of the middle east?

Is it the collapse of the economy on his watch and due to his neglect?

No, according to Bush, it was when Kanye West called him a "racist".

Bush bankrupted the U.S. economy by embroiling the troops in TWO unwinnable Muslim wars lasting longer than BOTH World Wars combined(unwinnable because there is no will to win them by using EVERY weapon in the country's inventory) and set the stage for the election of a Muslim as President. When West made this statement, Bush then expanded the government to unprecedented levels, even more than he had with the creation of the Homeland Security Department that consumed billions that weren't already pissed away on the Muslim Wars while failing to secure the border against millions of Mexicans invading the U.S., just to accomodate, assist and save Welfare New Orleans blacks to prove he wasn't a "racist".

The Left claimed Bush was stupid and the jury was out on that one UNTIL this article was published.

Damned if they weren't correct!!!

George W. Bush: The Lowest Moment Of My Presidency | Crooks and Liars

Yet GW now has a higher approval rating than the Muslim-in-Chief.

Now that he's gone, people can be more charitable. His approval rating was in the mid 20s at one point.

How much are we conservatives loving the fallout after last Tuesday???

These people.........complete mental cases now!!!

What do the have left?

Go after somebody nobody cares about anymore ( excpet the internet k00ks)

:fu:

He didn't dare release that book BEFORE the midterms...it would have been too costly.

Nevertheless, if anyone didn't know by now, they now know that Dubya is a bonafide BUFFOON!!
...Bush is what he is. A populist...So why is it you libs hate him so much?...And it is a base hatred. Vitrioloic, in fact.

Bush had an ambitious agenda.

He wanted to increase America's presence at the heart of the world's largest remaining energy resources.

He also wanted to use the housing market to fuel what was otherwise a dead economy. Rather than risk a prolonged recession and a defeat to Kerry, he manufactured a fake prosperity bubble.

He grew a bubble that did long term damage to the country.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNqQx7sjoS8&feature=related
That's the best you can do?

I can't stand ignorant people...a person in such a position should be able to communicate with a bit of sense. All I got from bush was Biff-speak. Backwoods, Texas cowboy Biff-speak at that.

I couldn't, for the life of me, understand for the entire first term how people could stand to even listen to the klown and not cringe with embarassment. The dunce couldn't even pronounce the word "nuclear." WTF.com is NEW-KU-LAR?

It's not hate...its utter disgust!

decider__custom_.jpg

*spits*

Bush had an ambitious agenda.

He wanted to increase America's presence at the heart of the world's largest remaining energy resources.

He also wanted to use the housing market to fuel what was otherwise a dead economy. Rather than risk a prolonged recession and a defeat to Kerry, he manufactured a fake prosperity bubble.

He grew a bubble that did long term damage to the country.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNqQx7sjoS8&feature=related

Yep, that was just ONE of the MANY long term damages that the idiot slacker buffoon did to this country. All by himself.
"all by himself'....keep exposing your ignorance...
Unlike our current administrator, Bush was never accused of ruling by political fiat.

"all by himself'....keep exposing your ignorance...
Unlike our current administrator, Bush was never accused of ruling by political fiat.

Duuhh!!! How could I be so silly?

I forgot, bush ruled his regime with jingoistic crony-ism. The dunce COULDN'T do anything by himself without Herr Cheney and Doktor Rove hovering in the shadows pulling the strings.

My bad.

*smacks self in the head*

Last edited:
Alla akbhar bitches!

BOOM!!!

You just got f--ked!!

LOL!!!!!

Not by you or that dumbass President Obama whose dick you crave to suck, stupid.

The Izzies are destined to fail, for many reasons. Primary on the list of course is that they are stupid enough to listen to irrational blathering spew of the Pedophile Prophet, Mohammud, and then "follow" that moron. :cuckoo:

George W. Bush is brilliant. And clever and conniving.

He successfully did exactly what he set out to do: Make his rich friends wealthy and make his wealthy friends disgusting.
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
George Bush

Did you say brilliant, clever and convincing?

He successfully did exactly what he set out to do: Make his rich friends wealthy and make his wealthy friends disgusting.
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
George Bush

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws[/ame]

Bush was a rock after 9/11, he brought the country together till the Libs started playing politics with the war on terror. At least with Bush our enemies feared us, now with Obama they don't fear or respect us, he's a joke. Bush spent too much money but Obama makes him look like an amateur with all his spending:evil:

Last edited:

George Bush

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws[/ame]

Bush was a rock after 9/11, he brought the country together till the Libs started playing politics with the war on terror. At least with Bush are enemies feared us, now with Obama they don't fear or respect us, he's a joke. Bush spent too much money but Obama makes him look like an amateur with all his spending:evil:

Exactly. Every word of that post is the truth.

Forum List

Back