Genocide Going On In Gaza.

We don't have entirely accurate figures, but going by what both sides have said...

28,000 total dead. Of those, at least 10,000 are Hamas combatants, and I'd wager that the true figure of those contributing to the war is FAR higher than that. Maybe 12,000? 15,000? More?

Plus, consider the civilians who were killed by Hamas, for various reasons, including the 15% failure rate for the rockets fired from Gaza and landing on civilians in Gaza.

The sources I am reading give a 1.5 to 1 civilian-to-combatant ratio.

Saying that there are 25,000 civilians killed by the IDF in Gaza is wildly inaccurate.

I posted some links in post #40. Feel free to check them out.

They will obliterate Hamas and control Gaza's security and borders. They are about 90% of the way there already. They are hot on Sinwar's trail and the rat is running from cave to cave. It will be like Sadam, once Sinwar's head is on a platter, Hamas will collapse and the Arab world will bow to Israel.

The Arab world bow to israel? That kind of thinking is downright delusional.

so you hate Jews AND Muslims. Who do you like?

White people. Though there are some White people who I think were especially heroic. One was Robert Bowers. Another is Brenton Tarrant. I doubt if either of them thought they would get away with what they did. But like Kamikaze, they basically took a stand and sacrificed themselves for their principles. Knowing no doubt full well that their sacrifice would be largely meaningless to the brainwashed hordes out there. For the kamikazes who sacrificed themselves, no doubt they were told that they would achieve some sort of elevated position in the afterlife for their sacrifice. Just like the suicidal jihadist is told that they will go straight to heaven and receive 70 virgins. I'm sure that neither Bowers or Tarrant held any such delusions. But they did what they did anyway. That takes some guts!

It looks to me that Hamas is included in that 27,000 just like I said...

The Arab world bow to israel? That kind of thinking is downright delusional.
You apparently don’t understand the mentality of that region. If you aren’t strong and feared, you get no respect.

I posted some links in post #40. Feel free to check them out.
Yeah, none of those links changes anything or provides more information.

About 60% of those killed belong to one of three groups: women, men over the age of 60, children under 19. IF ALL of those are protected persons (not contributing to the war effort) that is about 16,000 civilians killed.

BUT I'd strongly suggest that there are many women and many older men and many, many, many minors between say, 15 and 18, who actively participated, and thus, are combatants.

And we still have to consider those in Gaza killed by their fellow citizens, and not the IDF.

Last edited:
Not that I am complaining mind you. To me the only good muslim is a dead muslim. The same holds true for for the vast majority of jews. Who are likely zionists. But let's call a thing what it is. Netanyahu wants to complete wipe out hamas. But that just isn't possible. They could kill every remaining hamas fighter in gaza. They would just come back after israel withdrew. There is just no preventing it. Because islam is a religion of violence. If anybody gets in their way, they feel religiously justified in killing anybody who opposes them.
When Hamas surrenders its leadership, the killing stops except for their televised executions.

All of this could stop if Hamas sub-humanoid animals just released the hostages.

Israel might be performing the genocide in Gaza but with American supplied weaponry. Don't think that fact is not recognized by the Arab world. Get ready for the pay back people.

Forum List

Back