Genocide Going On In Gaza.

That wouldn't change anything. Israel doesn't give a shit about the hostages. Going after hamas is all they're interested in.
Do you think the U.S. would? You cannot throw an entire nation’s security under the bus because some Islamist animals hold its citizens hostage. You’re basically giving the terrorists exactly what they want. Either way, it was Israel that coined the phrase “we do not negotiate with terrorists”. Unfortunately for the Palestinians, they are being governed by terrorists, and most Palestinians support them.

After 9-11 the US instituted a national security rule that anytime a passenger jet is taken over by terrorists and heading to either a highly populated city or sensitive location ie Washington DC, Pentagon etc. then jet fighters will be scrambled and the plane with all of the passenger will be taken down.

I have heard that israel has no interest in occupying gaza after the conflict is over. Maybe its untrue. I don't know. But that's what I heard.
Israel has absolutely no interest in "occupying" Gaza. But shit, if she has to, she has to.

Not that I am complaining mind you. To me the only good muslim is a dead muslim. The same holds true for for the vast majority of jews. Who are likely zionists. But let's call a thing what it is. Netanyahu wants to complete wipe out hamas. But that just isn't possible. They could kill every remaining hamas fighter in gaza. They would just come back after israel withdrew. There is just no preventing it. Because islam is a religion of violence. If anybody gets in their way, they feel religiously justified in killing anybody who opposes them.
Bullshit. You could make the same accusations about the Jews: their religion is a religion of hate and violence, all of them will always be wanting to kill non-Jews.

However, these are all idiotic arguments by people who lack even a grain of brainpower.

The Holocaust happened, yes, in all its gory detail.

Holocaust denial should be liable for defamation of the dead.

No, it didn't happen. Need proof? Here it is. If the holocaust did happen, I should be able to say why I think it didn't. Now if the holocaust did happen, anything I say otherwise on the matter could be refuted easily enough. Proving me wrong and thereby settling the matter. ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!!!

Well guess what. I am NOT ALLOWED to give evidence to the contrary!!! Do you get the drift? Can you get the drift? My basic human right to Freedom Of Speech on the matter just doesn't exist! Not here nor at most other forums. The only freedom to speak the truth is the same right that any slave has. Which is the "freedom" to shut the fuck up!

Do you know what the difference between you and I is? I am a slave and I know it. You are a slave and don't even know it. That makes you far worse off than me.

Do you think the U.S. would? You cannot throw an entire nation’s security under the bus because some Islamist animals hold its citizens hostage. You’re basically giving the terrorists exactly what they want. Either way, it was Israel that coined the phrase “we do not negotiate with terrorists”. Unfortunately for the Palestinians, they are being governed by terrorists, and most Palestinians support them.

After 9-11 the US instituted a national security rule that anytime a passenger jet is taken over by terrorists and heading to either a highly populated city or sensitive location ie Washington DC, Pentagon etc. then jet fighters will be scrambled and the plane with all of the passenger will be taken down.

Stop trying to present an intellectual argument. You aren't up to it.

No, it didn't happen. Need proof? Here it is. If the holocaust did happen, I should be able to say why I think it didn't. Now if the holocaust did happen, anything I say otherwise on the matter could be refuted easily enough. Proving me wrong and thereby settling the matter. ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!!!

Well guess what. I am NOT ALLOWED to give evidence to the contrary!!! Do you get the drift? Can you get the drift? My basic human right to Freedom Of Speech on the matter just doesn't exist! Not here nor at most other forums. The only freedom to speak the truth is the same right that any slave has. Which is the "freedom" to shut the fuck up!

Do you know what the difference between you and I is? I am a slave and I know it. You are a slave and don't even know it. That makes you far worse off than me.
It has been refuted once and for all. Thus, you do not get to legitimate the questioning of whether the horror occurred. Go live in Iran.

What is so antisemitic about the placard? (I have seen some online asking, perhaps disingenuously).

A closer look at it from another photo from the rally, which I located, makes it clearer:

The Statue of Liberty (representing the US) is feeding a baby (representing Israel) bottled ‘palestinian’ blood. And if that still isn’t clear, here is an alternative version of that meme:

Netanyahu accused Brazil's president of crossing a red line

Comparing Israel to the Nazis and Adolf Hitler is crossing a red line, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said, commenting on Brazilian President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva's remarks about the similarity of the operation in the Gaza Strip to the actions of the Nazis, Haaretz writes.

"This is a shameful and serious statement. It belittles the Holocaust in an attempt to harm the Jewish people and Israel's right to self-defense," the prime minister said.
Israeli Foreign Minister Yisrael Katz specified that Brazil's ambassador to the country would be summoned tomorrow for an explanatory talk.

On February 18, the Brazilian president compared the military actions in the Gaza Strip to Adolf Hitler's atrocities against the Jews. According to him, what is happening in Gaza should not be called a war, but a genocide.

Comparing Israel to the Nazis and Adolf Hitler is crossing a red line, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said, commenting on Brazilian President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva's remarks about the similarity of the operation in the Gaza Strip to the actions of the Nazis, Haaretz writes.

"This is a shameful and serious statement. It belittles the Holocaust in an attempt to harm the Jewish people and Israel's right to self-defense," the prime minister said.
Israeli Foreign Minister Yisrael Katz specified that Brazil's ambassador to the country would be summoned tomorrow for an explanatory talk.

On February 18, the Brazilian president compared the military actions in the Gaza Strip to Adolf Hitler's atrocities against the Jews. According to him, what is happening in Gaza should not be called a war, but a genocide.

Netanyahu made it quite clear at the beginning, before the beginning, of his intentions. And he’s sticking to them.

Brazilian President Lula de Silva announced that he was not going to draw conclusions about the causes of Navalny's death until the official conclusion of doctors.
The schizophrenics in the liberal mental hospital are already howling. They've already labeled Lula an agent of Putin. In the meantime, he made an obvious common sense point.

IMG_2445.jpeg

Joe Biden,

Here is a suggestion that would end the Gaza/Israel conflict.

Invite the Hamas leaders to come aboard an American Aircraft Carrier to discuss a lasting end to the war. Tell the Hamas leaders that the US is going to send in Marines to Gaza to retrieve any and all Americans being held as hostages. Tell the Hamas leaders that America knows the Palestinians are being wrongfully treated by Israel and as long as the Marines remain in Gaza the Israelis will have no choice but to end the siege.

Biden please end this effort to wipe out the Palestinians.

Biden, if you do this you will go down in history as one of our greatest Presidents.

Forum List

Back