Genocide Going On In Gaza.

brainsee

Jan 25, 2024
Not that I am complaining mind you. To me the only good muslim is a dead muslim. The same holds true for for the vast majority of jews. Who are likely zionists. But let's call a thing what it is. Netanyahu wants to complete wipe out hamas. But that just isn't possible. They could kill every remaining hamas fighter in gaza. They would just come back after israel withdrew. There is just no preventing it. Because islam is a religion of violence. If anybody gets in their way, they feel religiously justified in killing anybody who opposes them.

• Banned
The genocide could be over tomorrow. All that is needed is for Hamas to unconditionally surrender and turn over all hostages.

Did you miss what I said? Islam just doesn't work that way. And hamas is obviously more than willing to have as many "innocents" killed as it takes to turn world opinion against isreal.

There are millions more Palestinians today than in 1959 so the thought that genocide has taken place is nuts at best...

• Banned
The genocide could be over tomorrow. The Israelis just have to stop bombing civilians, stealing land, discriminating against Palestinians, and grant Palestinians the right of return.

War doesn't work that way. Especially in the fight between israel and hamas. Look at what is going on in the Ukraine. Russia blasted the hell out of who knows how many apartment buildings and hospitals. Yet to that treasonous, lowlife piece of shit Biden, having just about every latan american country invade the U.S. is more important than helping out the Ukraine. Not that Trump is a better choice. When it comes to a choice between those two, it's like choosing between smallpox and ebola.

• Banned
Yep, could be over tomorrow if Hamas terrorists would simply lay down their arms and surrender. I guess they would rather live in the tunnels and slowly die.

I invite you to read post #4. Also, it is those in the tunnels who are better off that those on the surface.

The genocide could be over tomorrow. The Israelis just have to stop bombing civilians, stealing land, discriminating against Palestinians, and grant Palestinians the right of return.
The “ Right of Return “ which would eventually make the Palestinians a majority is DOA

religiously justified in killing
1707998736040.png

~S~

If genocide was underway in Gaza, the IDF would be carpet-bombing incessantly without warning and without let-up...

And then using thermobaric bombs to cook-down the residue...

No... no genocide is underway...

After the unprovoked and barbaric slaughter of 1,000+ innocent Jews by Hamas on October 7, 2023...

The Jews of Israel have finally had enough of the goddamned Gazans and their Hamas leadership...,

The IDF now teaches a lesson to the Gazans that will endure for generations...

And the Gazans have nobody but themselves to blame for this...

Phukk 'em...

Death to Hamas.

Go Team Israel !!!!!! :clap:

Last edited:

And to see the silence of the world, the silence of the United States, protectors of Israel, the silence of the Arab states, the silence of the European states who claim to be defenders of culture, humanity, human rights.

dibs that'll change radically......

~S~

Please show me where I said that. PLEASE give me the reason why Olmert’s peace proposal was Flat out rejected 🙅
If you oppose the right of return for Palestinians then you don’t want justice for those who were ethnically cleansed.

I’ll never understand why conservatives want to serve those who despise them.

Forum List

Back