Gender neutral bathrooms and showers?

You saying it does not make it so. I've said the same thing repeatedly...I shared the restroom facilities on both my ships with men. On my first ship, there was no female head. On my second ship, there was the Chief's Head...male or female. This is fact...but I understand why you want to deflect from your ridiculous position that would require Buck Angel piss with your daughters and granddaughters.

gender-neutral-restroom-1000.jpeg

You are trying to mix up perception with reality

Reality: There are numerous dykes that look like men. However, they have sense enough to use the women bathroom.

Perception: Since you think you are a man,OR I think you look like a man, then its OK to use the men's bathroom

No-- false perception is the source of confusion! Even if Buck Angel is stop using the woman's bathroom, she has a real excuse---she is a natural born woman!

You want Buck Angel to use the women's room and NC made it law. This is fact. You can get upset about me pointing out the fact, but the fact remains.

Obviously you want Buck Angel peeing next to your daughters and granddaughters.

Here's Buck:

full.jpg

Ugly chicks are ugly

What part of that upsets you so

Oh, the cigar! Second hand smoke?

So Pops...you're cool with Buck using the women's restroom with your granddaughter are you?

Nope... nor am I cool explaining to my grandson why "Buck" has a vagina but is peeing in the men's room. I'm sorry that "Buck" has some form of identity crisis, but I see no need to turn the bathroom facilities for the remaining what, 97% - 98% of us on it's head.. no pun intended. :eek:

How "sorry" you are (double entendre applied) does not change the reality of trans people. So where does Buck pee in your RWNJ world? By law in NC he pees in the women's room.

I already told you about one incident, but you ignored it. Why do you want men showering with little girls?

He wasn't transgendered. Argument fail.
He doesn't have to be with the law you support all he has to say he is.

No, he doesn't have to just say he is.

You want Buck using the women's restroom too I take it.
She has female plumbing she should use the woman's restroom. The sad part is at onetime if she walked into the men's room and used the stall. No one would notice, but no queers have to add showering into the equation. Making it okay that all you have to do is say you are transgendered and you can choose which locker room you want.

So you do want Buck peeing with your daughters and granddaughters...up until you try and have him arrested for going in the restroom associated with the gender on his birth certificate. :lol:

Too easy! :lol:
No matter what she does she will always be a female. There is no possible way she can become a man. So she should use the women's bathroom. Now we will have grown men in the restrooms now dumbass.

Reality: There are numerous dykes that look like men. However, they have sense enough to use the women bathroom.

Perception: Since you think you are a man,OR I think you look like a man, then its OK to use the men's bathroom

No-- false perception is the source of confusion! Even if Buck Angel is stop using the woman's bathroom, she has a real excuse---she is a natural born woman!

You want Buck Angel to use the women's room and NC made it law. This is fact. You can get upset about me pointing out the fact, but the fact remains.

Here's Buck:

full.jpg

Ugly chicks are ugly

So Pops...you're cool with Buck using the women's restroom with your granddaughter are you?

Nope... nor am I cool explaining to my grandson why "Buck" has a vagina but is peeing in the men's room. I'm sorry that "Buck" has some form of identity crisis, but I see no need to turn the bathroom facilities for the remaining what, 97% - 98% of us on it's head.. no pun intended. :eek:

How "sorry" you are (double entendre applied) does not change the reality of trans people. So where does Buck pee in your RWNJ world? By law in NC he pees in the women's room.

She can pee behind the building for all I care. I shouldn't have to explain to a child why there is a dude with a vagina in the men's room.

Here's Buck:

full.jpg

Ugly chicks are ugly

Does it have a dick?

I don't do much research on obvious morons, so........

Gotta a dick, you use the men's room

No. Born female and has a vagina. So where does Buck get to pee when RWNJs are making the potty laws, Pops?

She's an ugly woman. Thats OK, she goes to the woman's crapper

This may confuse you, but only you

Here's Buck:

full.jpg

Ugly chicks are ugly

Bucks a chick, she craps in the woman's crapper.

Buck wants to create a problem and have the rest of the world solve it for her.

Tough, she needs to cowgirl up

Here's Buck:

full.jpg

Ugly chicks are ugly

She can pee behind the building for all I care. I shouldn't have to explain to a child why there is a dude with a vagina in the men's room.

BINGO

He wasn't transgendered. Argument fail.
He doesn't have to be with the law you support all he has to say he is.

No, he doesn't have to just say he is.

You want Buck using the women's restroom too I take it.
She has female plumbing she should use the woman's restroom. The sad part is at onetime if she walked into the men's room and used the stall. No one would notice, but no queers have to add showering into the equation. Making it okay that all you have to do is say you are transgendered and you can choose which locker room you want.

So you do want Buck peeing with your daughters and granddaughters...up until you try and have him arrested for going in the restroom associated with the gender on his birth certificate. :lol:

Too easy! :lol:
No matter what she does she will always be a female. There is no possible way she can become a man. So she should use the women's bathroom. Now we will have grown men in the restrooms now dumbass.

Reality is she wants to go into either and both

Here's Buck:

full.jpg

Ugly chicks are ugly

Trans people and Reality in the same sentence. Ironic aye?

I don't know if passing a bill is smart.

In fact, does this not make a "common sense" issue into a wedge issue?

Was not thinking about this until some Christians rw start poking their noswe into other peoples business. BS!

Forum List

Back