Gender neutral bathrooms and showers?

Hasn't been a problem in one of the restaurants my wife and I occasionally eat at.

o.jpg

It's all fun and games until after a long night of chili and beer.

I'd seriously lock and wedge the door shut, then start collecting my bets that I can get the girls to demand separate, but equal, toilets by Monday

Some states have passed laws saying that men and women should use separate bathrooms and liberals have not taken too kindly to that.

fucking liberscum.., why don't you all just off yourself in your own preferred way, but.., please DO NOT use a gun, we do not need those statistics to go thru the roof, drowning jumping off a tall building/cliff, slit your throat, however you do it please do not cause a public spectacle, you would not be able to read about it in the morning news paper anyway. :lmao:

Men's bathroom
Women's bathroom
Family bathroom

Gendered confused/sensitive/unknown/neutered use the family bathroom.

Problem solved.

ftr, I don't want to be using a bathroom and walk out to and have some burly guys in there. gtfo Nor do I want to go into a stall after some piss-and-miss guys have been in there. Not that women's rooms aren't gross sometimes - squat-and-piss is just a bad - but I'm not interested in sharing a bathroom with men. Period.

The whole issue is just another example of how Liberals have gone insane and forced their insanity on the rest of the country. Welcome to more of Obama's 'fundamental change'.

Anyone suggesting the idea of letting men and women in the same bathrooms and showers would be ignored at best and branded insane of a pervert at best, the idea being totally rejected several years ago...as it should still be done today.

This is further evidence that Liberal extremism is a disease that spread and only gets worse, eventually becoming 'terminal' to the host.

This is just going way overboard on the politically correct hoopla. If the man still has his dick and balls, he has to use the mens restroom/shower. If he has already had the surgery, then you KNOW he does not consider himself a man. I mean, really? He went that far to be a woman, didn't he? Once that is done, then fine. Let him use the women's facility.

I sure would like to know why this gender-neutral stuff is so important, why blurring or eliminating the differences between men and women is a thing.

I've asked here many times, but I've never received an answer. Not even spin or deflection.

Weird.
Because men tend to abuse the differences.

I sure would like to know why this gender-neutral stuff is so important, why blurring or eliminating the differences between men and women is a thing. I've asked here many times, but I've never received an answer. Not even spin or deflection. Weird.
Because men tend to abuse the differences.
We should have gender neutrality because men are pigs?

Huh?

No. Men should use their gender's facilities. Women use women's. Problem solved.

Forum List

Back