Gender neutral bathrooms and showers?

I have said, repeatedly, that I shared facilities with men on both ships I was stationed on. There was no female head for me on either ship (there was a female head, it was not anywhere near my stateroom). The only one misrepresenting anything is you, but I just think you're grossly misinformed and ignorant, not lying.
Yes, you lying asshole. That's exactly what you said and you tried to make it sound like the Coast Guard forced mixed facilities on you. They gave you a nice career and here you are misrepresenting the United States Coast Guard in order to ram your filthy values down our throats. SHAME ON YOU!

They did. What part of "there was no female head on my first ship" don't you understand? They "forced" me to share a facility with men. There were no locks on that door.

On my 270, yes, I could have grabbed my robe and things, traipsed through the galley, past enginerring, down the ladder two decks to female berthing to shower with 15 other women if I didn't want to risk walking in on one of my fellow Chiefs pulling his pud in our shared head. I chose not to.

I've not lied once, but your continued instance that I have tells us much more about you than me.

They "gave me" a nice career?
Yes, you lied and misrepresented the Guard. The words are still there. All for a personal agenda and people aren't as stupid as you, you fool no one. Shame on you.

You saying it does not make it so. I've said the same thing repeatedly...I shared the restroom facilities on both my ships with men. On my first ship, there was no female head. On my second ship, there was the Chief's Head...male or female. This is fact...but I understand why you want to deflect from your ridiculous position that would require Buck Angel piss with your daughters and granddaughters.

gender-neutral-restroom-1000.jpeg

They've probably pissed in restrooms with other women just as ugly.

Is there ever a point to your madness?

I have said, repeatedly, that I shared facilities with men on both ships I was stationed on. There was no female head for me on either ship (there was a female head, it was not anywhere near my stateroom). The only one misrepresenting anything is you, but I just think you're grossly misinformed and ignorant, not lying.
Yes, you lying asshole. That's exactly what you said and you tried to make it sound like the Coast Guard forced mixed facilities on you. They gave you a nice career and here you are misrepresenting the United States Coast Guard in order to ram your filthy values down our throats. SHAME ON YOU!

They did. What part of "there was no female head on my first ship" don't you understand? They "forced" me to share a facility with men. There were no locks on that door.

On my 270, yes, I could have grabbed my robe and things, traipsed through the galley, past enginerring, down the ladder two decks to female berthing to shower with 15 other women if I didn't want to risk walking in on one of my fellow Chiefs pulling his pud in our shared head. I chose not to.

I've not lied once, but your continued instance that I have tells us much more about you than me.

Yes, you lied and misrepresented the Guard. The words are still there. All for a personal agenda and people aren't as stupid as you, you fool no one. Shame on you.

You saying it does not make it so. I've said the same thing repeatedly...I shared the restroom facilities on both my ships with men. On my first ship, there was no female head. On my second ship, there was the Chief's Head...male or female. This is fact...but I understand why you want to deflect from your ridiculous position that would require Buck Angel piss with your daughters and granddaughters.

You are trying to mix up perception with reality

Reality: There are numerous dykes that look like men. However, they have sense enough to use the women bathroom.

Perception: Since you think you are a man,OR I think you look like a man, then its OK to use the men's bathroom

No-- false perception is the source of confusion! Even if Buck Angel is stop using the woman's bathroom, she has a real excuse---she is a natural born woman!

A few months ago, my daughter came out of her room and sat next to me on the couch. I was watching Law and Order SVU and I said "honey, you probably shouldn't be watching this, it's not really appropriate for your age". She said "Uh Mom, two of my best friends were molested". (by both their mother's male intimate partners I might add) We watched the show.

My daugher has been in restrooms with Male to Female transgendered women on numerous occasions. She was in far greater danger on sleepovers with her friends.
Golly. There are male child molesters? Why didn't you say so before? Case closed. Let the mutants use any restrooms they want!

Your backpeddle won't work. You made the case the Guard forced you to use the men's room but later clarified it wasn't at the same time. So it would have been a meaningless point, especially considering the topic. You're trying to be cute but the spin is obvious to a child. Spamming the board with mutants won't cover it up.

Trans women who go part way then stop, like Buck Angel and Chaz Bono must enjoy a special kind of pain. Normal women don't want them looking like men. They want a complete man. Lesbians don't want them. Lesbians want women.

Right? Think about the gay men that flit around acting like teenage girls.... what gay man wants a man that is more effeminate than an actual girl?

Something's fucked up here for sure... that's some abnormal shit. And don;t get me started on men who want transsexual men. Jesus.. really? You don't want a man, you don't want a woman, you want a woman with a penis?

Lordamighty.

Do you always get this fired up over the state of other people's genitalia?

Just pointing out the psychotic nature of you and your ilk. Have a nice day!

Man undresses twice last week in Seattle's Evan's pool facility in front of young girls. There you go, you are a pervert.

That isn't what I asked. I asked where "little girls" routinely shower with grown women, which was your claim about an "old man" showering with "young girls".

The individual you are speaking of was not transgendered so it's just a story about an idiot breaking the law and nothing more.
How do you know he's not transgendered? He is if he says so.

He can try telling that to a judge. Evidence will be provided.

You guys can play the silly hypotheticals all you want to, but the simple fact is that trans people are not harassing people in bathrooms and in fact are far more likely to be harassed themselves for the simple act of trying to take a piss.
I already told you about one incident, but you ignored it. Why do you want men showering with little girls?

He wasn't transgendered. Argument fail.
He doesn't have to be with the law you support all he has to say he is.

Reality: There are numerous dykes that look like men. However, they have sense enough to use the women bathroom.

Perception: Since you think you are a man,OR I think you look like a man, then its OK to use the men's bathroom

No-- false perception is the source of confusion! Even if Buck Angel is stop using the woman's bathroom, she has a real excuse---she is a natural born woman!

You want Buck Angel to use the women's room and NC made it law. This is fact. You can get upset about me pointing out the fact, but the fact remains.

Obviously you want Buck Angel peeing next to your daughters and granddaughters.

Here's Buck:

full.jpg

That isn't what I asked. I asked where "little girls" routinely shower with grown women, which was your claim about an "old man" showering with "young girls".

The individual you are speaking of was not transgendered so it's just a story about an idiot breaking the law and nothing more.

You guys can play the silly hypotheticals all you want to, but the simple fact is that trans people are not harassing people in bathrooms and in fact are far more likely to be harassed themselves for the simple act of trying to take a piss.
I already told you about one incident, but you ignored it. Why do you want men showering with little girls?

No, he doesn't have to just say he is.

You want Buck using the women's restroom too I take it.

You want Buck Angel to use the women's room and NC made it law. This is fact. You can get upset about me pointing out the fact, but the fact remains.

Here's Buck:

full.jpg

Ugly chicks are ugly

What part of that upsets you so

Oh, the cigar! Second hand smoke?

Correct, it's known as self identification

Your backpeddle won't work. You made the case the Guard forced you to use the men's room but later clarified it wasn't at the same time. So it would have been a meaningless point, especially considering the topic. You're trying to be cute but the spin is obvious to a child. Spamming the board with mutants won't cover it up.

Point out where I made that case. I said over and over that I shared facilities with men. On my first ship there was no female head.

You can keep distracting from your silly position but we all see it. You can't bring yourselves to admit how stupid it is to require, by law, that Buck Angel use the women's room.

(But I think all the Trans men should go to NC and do just that :lol: )

Point out where I made that case. I said over and over that I shared facilities with men. On my first ship there was no female head.

You can keep distracting from your silly position but we all see it. You can't bring yourselves to admit how stupid it is to require, by law, that Buck Angel use the women's room.

(But I think all the Trans men should go to NC and do just that :lol: )

Where would they pee?

Here's Buck:

full.jpg

Ugly chicks are ugly

So Pops...you're cool with Buck using the women's restroom with your granddaughter are you?

Here's Buck:

full.jpg

Ugly chicks are ugly

So Pops...you're cool with Buck using the women's restroom with your granddaughter are you?

Does it have a dick?

I don't do much research on obvious morons, so........

Gotta a dick, you use the men's room

Here's Buck:

full.jpg

Ugly chicks are ugly

Nope... nor am I cool explaining to my grandson why "Buck" has a vagina but is peeing in the men's room. I'm sorry that "Buck" has some form of identity crisis, but I see no need to turn the bathroom facilities for the remaining what, 97% - 98% of us on it's head.. no pun intended. :eek:

She has female plumbing she should use the woman's restroom. The sad part is at onetime if she walked into the men's room and used the stall. No one would notice, but no queers have to add showering into the equation. Making it okay that all you have to do is say you are transgendered and you can choose which locker room you want.

Here's Buck:

full.jpg

Ugly chicks are ugly

Does it have a dick?

I don't do much research on obvious morons, so........

Gotta a dick, you use the men's room

No. Born female and has a vagina. So where does Buck get to pee when RWNJs are making the potty laws, Pops?

She has female plumbing she should use the woman's restroom. The sad part is at onetime if she walked into the men's room and used the stall. No one would notice, but no queers have to add showering into the equation. Making it okay that all you have to do is say you are transgendered and you can choose which locker room you want.

So you do want Buck peeing with your daughters and granddaughters...up until you try and have him arrested for going in the restroom associated with the gender on his birth certificate. :lol:

Too easy! :lol:

Forum List

Back