Trump closing gender gap as border issue is #1, eclipsing economy and abortion..

Is there any demographic Biden isn’t losing voters among? Blacks, Hispanics, young voters, union members…..and now women.

It is a poll or a survey, it means nothing.

That being said, people need to realize that POTUS is incompetent, irrelevant, and immaterial presently. Even by Democratic standards, this guy stinks. If you owned a business, tell me a position you would hire him for?!?!?! This person is a DISASTER.

Democrats need to tell all of us, why we should hire this clown as POTUS again, and refrain from saying Trump in their answer!

Like it or not Democrats, the policies up for vote as far as yay, or nay, are Bidens. If you like what is happening to our country, vote Biden! If you do not, then you have a bunch of people you can vote for, and only 1 is named Trump.

Are you going to accept what is currently happening to your country? I think not!

I am NOT an RFK supporter, but I believe his candidacy if pushed, could stop either of these people from getting the electoral college vote. While I have always been about continuity, I think that all of us would find that fascinating.

Always remember----------->neither of these political party's love you, they pander to you because you refuse to join; ergo, they have to pay attention to you................until you become irrelevant as it is whittled down to 2.....as usual.

Let me tell ALL of you something------------->if you believe both Biden and Trump stink, you manage to win 2 states, and the Democrat and GOP party is OVER!

It is very heartening to see so many in the black community realize the real racists are the Dems. That will grow. Black men now support Trump like 30%.

The Conservative movement welcomes everyone. You can even have different opinions on how to maximize liberty without calling someone a MAGA RACIST.

Now it is the Rich Single White Women who are the most left…and the most miserable.

Remember, the more far left these psychos are, the more they scream and are red faced lunatics!

EVER SEE A SUPER HAPPY FAR LEFTIST? WHEN?

What demographic is Trump losing?.Anyone with a brain, Cleetus.
Judging by you and libs. Like you, opposite day, am I right?

When the left points a finger its projection, a distortion, distraction, antonym, ambition, absurdity and/or confession

Forum List

Back