Gen Mattis commits TREASON

... you know like the shrilary allowing the roooooshins to buy up all of our uranium deposits.
Wow. When you tards buy into a hoax, you REALLY buy into a hoax! :lol:
Is the 146 million dollars the Russians gave the Clinton Foundation for that uranium gift a hoax too?

The parroted hoax is the Russians never bought up all of our uranium deposits. Does it matter that most of that money was given long before she became SoS?

Hey I was being hyperbolic just like you clowns! The fact remains however, that she did not approve the sale till AFTER 35 million dollars was paid to her crime family foundation. That is a fact.

So you think the Russians just got some of our deposits? How much did they pay President Obama? He was the one who made the decision. Surely he milked that cow too?
It's even more stupid than that. It's not allowed for that uranium to be sent overseas.
And
It was the nuclear regulatory commission. I think the "nuclear" kind of gave it away.

... you know like the shrilary allowing the roooooshins to buy up all of our uranium deposits.
Is the 146 million dollars the Russians gave the Clinton Foundation for that uranium gift a hoax too?

The parroted hoax is the Russians never bought up all of our uranium deposits. Does it matter that most of that money was given long before she became SoS?

Hey I was being hyperbolic just like you clowns! The fact remains however, that she did not approve the sale till AFTER 35 million dollars was paid to her crime family foundation. That is a fact.

So you think the Russians just got some of our deposits? How much did they pay President Obama? He was the one who made the decision. Surely he milked that cow too?
Thus far he has refused to turn over his financials from his charity brothers keeper.

Not a hoax. Russia having controlling interest in a Canadian uranium mining company which mines in the US, is no laughing matter.

And she did receive millions of dollars from the Russians.
The Clinton foundation received that money years before she was SecState.

Nor did the Russians "buy up all our uranium deposits", which is what dipshit claimed.

Not one gram of our uranium can be exported to Russia.

You parroting tards got your panties in a wad over a nothing burger.

What the hell is wrong with you people? Even the liberal New York Times wrote about this story in detail..

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal
They think denying trruth will win arguments just like they thought denying truth would win elections.

Thus far he has refused to turn over his financials from his charity brothers keeper.
Like Trump not turning over his tax returns.

Which would show he is a big donor to the Clinton Foundation, too.

Not a hoax. Russia having controlling interest in a Canadian uranium mining company which mines in the US, is no laughing matter.

Nor did the Russians "buy up all our uranium deposits", which is what dipshit claimed.

What the hell is wrong with you people? Even the liberal New York Times wrote about this story in detail..

They think denying trruth will win arguments just like they thought denying truth would win elections.
Please quote the part which says the Russians bought up all our uranium deposits.

I'll wait here.

The first part is true, the missing part is that by law the US subsidiary that runs the US mines cannot export the Uranium it mines with out a special license, which they don't have. We only mine about 20 % of what we need in any given year. So 20% of that is about 4 to 5% of our total need. The profits do go to Russia. Not the uranium. That's capitalism.

If you tards are going to parrot Dear Leader's hoaxes, at least do it right.

Here:

DONALD TRUMP: "And by the way, it would be great if we could get along with Russia, just so you understand that. Now tomorrow, you’ll say ‘Donald Trump wants to get along with Russia, this is terrible.’ It’s not terrible; it’s good. We had Hillary Clinton try and do a reset. We had Hillary Clinton give Russia 20 percent of the uranium in our country. You know what uranium is, right? This thing called nuclear weapons and other things, like lots of things are done with uranium, including some bad things."

Please quote the part which says the Russians bought up all our uranium deposits.

I'll wait here.

What are you talking about, goofball. I never said they "bought up all our uranium deposits".

Did you even read the article? It is the liberal New York Times, you know, so are you saying that they're lying?

Four ass whippings in a row and when 2018 closes it's back to the. Wood shed for you!
And what has those "four ass whippings" gotten you?
The house the Senate the oval office and the supreme Court!
Plus you get to suck ass!

Ebola, Ebola, Benghazi
Ebola, Ebola, Benghazi
Ebola, Ebola, Benghazi

What are you talking about, goofball. I never said they "bought up all our uranium deposits".
You jumped into a conversation where that was claimed, idiot. What the hell are you doing joining in without knowing what the fuck we are talking about?!?

Well, at least some of the tards have finally come to understand the meat of the hoax wasn't true. No uranium went to Russia.

That's progress!

You jumped into a conversation where that was claimed, idiot. What the hell are you doing joining in without knowing what the fuck we are talking about?!?

It's really obvious that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about Rainbow Boy. You're a real piece of work, ya POS. You act like you don't even give a fuck that your ignorant twat Hillary enabled Russia to have access to some of this country's Uranium.

Tell you what, Dumbass:: When that Iranian or North Korean nuke goes off on your block, get back to me and tell me how you feel.

Show me where one gram of uranium went to Russia.

And notice the tard said ALL of our uranium. The stupid fuck can't even parrot the hoax correctly. The hoax said 20 PERCENT of our uranium went to Russia.

But it was still a hoax.

So go ahead. Either one of you. Show me were one gram went to Russia.

I'll wait here.

So what you are posting is that they did not release the mining rights to a little more1/4 of the US reserve to Russia? IT is a VERY WELL KNOWN FACT that they did so. You cant lie and prove they didn't because THEY DID and everyone but you piles of liberal dogshit accept it. If Trump did that after taking the oath of office he WOULD have committed TREASON, but he didn't do anything and you want to charge him with Treason. Ha it just proves beyond a doubt what vile, disgusting, dishonorable scum YOU are. All you want is to be able toi shit on normal decent people and make them accept you as smarter, better, and entitled to tell everyone else what to do when you are NONE of the above. So forget it kill yourself, and we will see you are used as a urinal and toilet for a month or two. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA.

Forum List

Back