Gen Mattis commits TREASON

Trump was feeling lonely, what with all the chaos he has created in the White House, and he decided he needed to throw a biscuit to his Tard Herd so he could bask in their adoring tail wagging.

And so, without even consulting with our military, he decides to attack transgenders. Attacking Muslims and Mexicans has gotten stale.

The New York huckster knows the only reason he is President is because the pseudocons have been looking for a bigot all this time, and he gave them one.

And once again, the apprentice President's impulsive and childish behavior has made him an even bigger fool.

The idiot never learns!
From what I've read, a total ban was never suggested. I mean I realize it makes no sense to be concerned there are people in combat roles who don't self-associate with their biological gender, and that has no effect on how tough or brave they are - it might even make em a little tougher come to think of it - but even if you're a alt-R NUT, you gotta know there are a LOT of gay like folks working for the DOD in different capacities. LOL

... you know like the shrilary allowing the roooooshins to buy up all of our uranium deposits.
Wow. When you tards buy into a hoax, you REALLY buy into a hoax! :lol:
Is the 146 million dollars the Russians gave the Clinton Foundation for that uranium gift a hoax too?
Show me where one gram of uranium went to Russia.

And notice the tard said ALL of our uranium. The stupid fuck can't even parrot the hoax correctly. The hoax said 20 PERCENT of our uranium went to Russia.

But it was still a hoax.

So go ahead. Either one of you. Show me were one gram went to Russia.

I'll wait here.

... you know like the shrilary allowing the roooooshins to buy up all of our uranium deposits.
Is the 146 million dollars the Russians gave the Clinton Foundation for that uranium gift a hoax too?
Show me where one gram of uranium went to Russia.

And notice the tard said ALL of our uranium. The stupid fuck can't even parrot the hoax correctly. The hoax said 20 PERCENT of our uranium.

But it was still a hoax.

So go ahead. Show me were one gram went to Russia.

I'll wait here.
Hey, I have a mutual fund and I know they keep my dollar right there in the vault! LOL

I wouldn't want to be the person who faced Mattis and accused him of treason. That guy knows ten thousand and one ways of killing someone.

Treason is when you help an enemy force against your own force, you know like the shrilary allowing the roooooshins to buy up all of our uranium deposits.

You have the right to denigrate public schools, but you look, at best, foolish doing so.
Then you explain why the idiot did not know what is treason?

Everybody has the right to make a mistake once in a while.

Parroting a known lie over and over looks foolish.

Treason is when you help an enemy force against your own force, you know like the shrilary allowing the roooooshins to buy up all of our uranium deposits.

You have the right to denigrate public schools, but you look, at best, foolish doing so.

Blind and lame are you?

The parroted hoax is the Russians never bought up all of our uranium deposits. Does it matter that most of that money was given long before she became SoS?

Blind and lame are you?

Please link to the purchase by Russia of all our Uranium deposits and I'll be happy to agree with you. But since that ain't gonna happen, what's your excuse?

The parroted hoax is the Russians never bought up all of our uranium deposits. Does it matter that most of that money was given long before she became SoS?

Hey I was being hyperbolic just like you clowns! The fact remains however, that she did not approve the sale till AFTER 35 million dollars was paid to her crime family foundation. That is a fact.

Not a hoax. Russia having controlling interest in a Canadian uranium mining company which mines in the US, is no laughing matter.

And she did receive millions of dollars from the Russians.

Blind and lame are you?

Please link to the purchase by Russia of all our Uranium deposits and I'll be happy to agree with you. But since that ain't gonna happen, what's your excuse?
I did not make that statement you moron now did I idiot?

Not a hoax. Russia having controlling interest in a Canadian uranium mining company which mines in the US, is no laughing matter.

The Clinton foundation received that money years before she was SecState.

Nor did the Russians "buy up all our uranium deposits", which is what dipshit claimed.

Not one gram of our uranium can be exported to Russia.

You parroting tards got your panties in a wad over a nothing burger.

When the potus gives an order, salute and say yes sir, General. (-:

Joint Chiefs: 'No modifications' to transgender policy from Trump tweet
I'm going to let everyone knows this is how they are working Pres. Trump. On live T.V. that they claims to not healthcare reformed. But when they are off of the air, they begs him not to give up, because they knows that it is in trouble. And now they has something new to lure him away from what he supposedly to be doing.And so it is going to be another dumb fight to past time.

Hey I was being hyperbolic just like you clowns! The fact remains however, that she did not approve the sale till AFTER 35 million dollars was paid to her crime family foundation. That is a fact.

So you think the Russians just got some of our deposits? How much did they pay President Obama? He was the one who made the decision. Surely he milked that cow too?

'We will continue to treat all of our personnel with respect,' Marine Gen. Joe Dunford writes.

No wonder Republicans are angry. They respect no one and nothing.

The Clinton foundation received that money years before she was SecState.

Nor did the Russians "buy up all our uranium deposits", which is what dipshit claimed.

Not one gram of our uranium can be exported to Russia.

You parroting tards got your panties in a wad over a nothing burger.

What the hell is wrong with you people? Even the liberal New York Times wrote about this story in detail..

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

Forum List

Back