Geert Wilders Holds Massive Rally

not impressed----the OP heading is faulty in that 'tommy' is no longer a member of the EDL----Of course of ALL the people who attended the demonstration---some are jerks ----SO?
I think a lot of this is just a gut geaction to piss off their Marxist governments abuse of basic human rights

So the UK has a Marxist government ?

Are you an adult ?

You are one thick fucker. You call it "islamic rape" and it is no such thing. There are muslims who rape as there are rapists in every community. But your twisted ideology only has a problem with muslims. Why arent you campaigning against catholics ?
You claim that i support rape and yet cannot provide one single link to back that up.
You are a lying piece of shit from a hate filled underclass. Go and fuck yourself.
And he is totally silent on the horrific gang rape of women and of children perpetrated on the Rohinga minority by the Buddhist majority.

based on stories Rohinga people who travel to Bangla Desh (where they
are not wanted) CLAIM once they get there. No Reliable sources seem to
have witnessed these putative events. For the record----REAL RAPE FESTS result in pregnancies-----anyone got an estimate of the number of
rohinga ladies carrying little Buddhists?. What is known is that Rohinga people seem to have been conducting themselves something like the
muslim minority in the Philippines has for decades. I get my information from lots of people in "integrated" cities like MUMBAI----where there are
hindus, Zoroastrians, Christians, Jews and----muslims. I am truly lucky---
I have interacted with samples of each of the first four-------all cite 'guess
who' as big time thugs. As to the Philippines---I get if from catholic
from that country. Move on to SRI LANKA-----way back when it was Ceylon------even I knew about the strife between the TAMILS (hindus)
and the Buddhists------but the young doc I knew way back then told me
about the various religions back home-----Buddhist, hindu, Christian and
BARBARIAN I was utterly clueless and asked what religion is "BARBARIAN"-----his answer was "MUSLIM" I did not believe it----because I had never heard of muslims in Ceylon-----I was wrong----almost
10% of the population

So tell me Rosie, since this all fine in your book, should the Brits drive out the Irish and raoe their woman and children? Should the Spanish do the same to the Basques? Oh...and the MS13 gangs and their brutality. Don't think it is time to start raping hispanic women and children.

Let me know when you get that warped little bit of tissue you call a brain in gear so you can start defending more rape.

Rosie can't stop crying about Pogrom's in Polish territory against their Jews, even though most of them were by Russians.

Now all of a sudden it's understandable to have Pogrom's by Buddhists against Muslims in Rohingya?

Pogroms in Poland against jews were historically accomplished by
Poles. -------some really horrific action was accomplished by Russians
as poles cheered at the close of world war II. During the invasion by
german and Russia------poles were stymied.. My very own polish
ancestors fled Poland for Austria ------towards the end of the 19th century.
As to POGROMS by Buddhists against muslims-------got any credible
citations. I have no doubt that there is FIGHTING between Buddhists and
muslims and Myanmar
What is going on in Myanmar is most certainly program at the very least, and well confirmed by a broad array of sources. But hey...it’s ok in your book.

You guys are pathetic trying to rebrand far right ideological trash as left based on semantics. Is the Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea democratic?
You don't understand right and left.

And, a "democracy" CAN vote away the rights of the minority. That's happening in England today
I understand rightwing revionist history quite well :)

Political prisoner? My ass. He's a football hooligan, a fraudster and tried to enter the US on a false passport. He got arrested for contempt of court, it's a crime in the US and the UK, then he didn't even get sent to prison, but on a suspended sentence, and then got arrested again and sent back to prison, where the mother fucker belongs.

Tommy Robinson isn't even his name. He's too chicken shit to even use his own name. He uses someone else's.

To put this in proper perspective, folks should know that you are on record as referring to the gang rape of 11 year olds as nothing more than Muslim men getting some.

Like Coyote and Tommy, you express no outrage at all towards the massively widespread and systematic nature of the rapes that target the children of a different ethnicity, but vent your little spleens with nothing but bile and hatred towards those who oppose the rapes.
Link please or admit you are making shit up as usual. I have heard that expressed here.

Oh. And save us the hypocritical outrage which is compmetely la king in non-muslim rape atrocities.

It's cute how you Muslims who work so feverishly to supply rapists with easy meat demand people link to one specific post, when it's your entire posting history on the subject that reveals your actual agenda.

Everybody here can see it other than the regressives with an IQ less than 90.
So you can’t link to anything in my allegedly prolific postings referring to “ gang rape of 11 year olds as Muslim men getting some?” Nothing?

Thought so. That is probably your most audacious lie to date. Can’t come up with a link? Make up shit about your opponent. That’s your Dogma.

https://www.opendoorsuk.org/persecution/resources/world_watch_list_report_2018_final.pdf

Christians are experiencing devastating levels of

violence. From widows in Nigeria whose husbands

have been killed by Boko Haram fighters, to girls in

Pakistan who have been raped, forcefully converted

and married against their will, to those caught up in

the multiple bomb blasts and shootings in Egypt –

the suffering continues.

Worldwide, persecution is rising:

• Over 200 million Christians in the top 50

countries experience high levels of persecution

or worse

• 2,000 Christians were killed in Nigeria

• In Pakistan, 168 churches were attacked

• 635 Christians in India were detained without

trial or unfairly arrested and imprisoned.

Pakistan: Pakistan has the highest violence rating

on the World Watch List. This is partly due to the

abduction of at least 700 Christians every year.

This figure for abduction is greater than all of the

other World Watch List countries put together. As

Pakistani Pastor Sabqat* comments: “Here we are...

always afraid of the local Mullah’s teaching at the

Mosque. It inspires the young Muslim men to force

our young people to convert to Islam.” If conversion

is the goal, kidnapping, rape, violence and threats

are the means.

Woman is sentenced to die 'for being raped' in Pakistan | Daily Mail Online

Woman, 19, is sentenced to death by stoning for adultery after she was 'raped at gunpoint by her cousin' in Pakistan
  • Woman, 19, claims she was raped in her family home at gunpoint by her cousin
  • She reported crime to tribal court, but it ruled she had intentionally seduced him
  • Court, which included alleged rapist's father, then sentenced her to death

• 700440.0.stoning.png

• Such nice people come from Pakistan...........

Political prisoner? My ass. He's a football hooligan, a fraudster and tried to enter the US on a false passport. He got arrested for contempt of court, it's a crime in the US and the UK, then he didn't even get sent to prison, but on a suspended sentence, and then got arrested again and sent back to prison, where the mother fucker belongs.

Tommy Robinson isn't even his name. He's too chicken shit to even use his own name. He uses someone else's.

To put this in proper perspective, folks should know that you are on record as referring to the gang rape of 11 year olds as nothing more than Muslim men getting some.

Like Coyote and Tommy, you express no outrage at all towards the massively widespread and systematic nature of the rapes that target the children of a different ethnicity, but vent your little spleens with nothing but bile and hatred towards those who oppose the rapes.
Link please or admit you are making shit up as usual. I have heard that expressed here.

Oh. And save us the hypocritical outrage which is compmetely la king in non-muslim rape atrocities.

He'll never find such a link, because it never happened. Luckily that one is on ignore.

https://www.opendoorsuk.org/persecution/resources/world_watch_list_report_2018_final.pdf

Christians are experiencing devastating levels of

violence. From widows in Nigeria whose husbands

have been killed by Boko Haram fighters, to girls in

Pakistan who have been raped, forcefully converted

and married against their will, to those caught up in

the multiple bomb blasts and shootings in Egypt –

the suffering continues.

Worldwide, persecution is rising:

• Over 200 million Christians in the top 50

countries experience high levels of persecution

or worse

• 2,000 Christians were killed in Nigeria

• In Pakistan, 168 churches were attacked

• 635 Christians in India were detained without

trial or unfairly arrested and imprisoned.

Pakistan: Pakistan has the highest violence rating

on the World Watch List. This is partly due to the

abduction of at least 700 Christians every year.

This figure for abduction is greater than all of the

other World Watch List countries put together. As

Pakistani Pastor Sabqat* comments: “Here we are...

always afraid of the local Mullah’s teaching at the

Mosque. It inspires the young Muslim men to force

our young people to convert to Islam.” If conversion

is the goal, kidnapping, rape, violence and threats

are the means.
What is particularly tragic with groups like Boko Harem is that rape destroys the girls. They come from very traditional communities where a woman’s value is based on her virginity. When she is finally rescued
, often with children in tow, her community is often reluctant to accept her back, even her family might reject, and there is no acceptance for her children. Groups of survivors have formed small communities together, supporting each other. Rape is a very potent weapon with which to terrorize. Isis knows that. Boko Harem knows that. Myanmar knows that.

And he is totally silent on the horrific gang rape of women and of children perpetrated on the Rohinga minority by the Buddhist majority.

Ah, so that's why you support the gang rape of British children. It's because I haven't commented on something totally unrelated.

Thanks for clearing that up.
Using your logic (if someone doesn’t vociferously denounce it they must support it)...you support it.

The fact that the only threads you get outraged over, involve Muslim rapists speaks volumes.
What Rape case threads would that be..........can you give examples...........

Post some...........I don't care if it's a Martian or ET doing the raping and see what the response is on the board...........

Links to all those Rape cases not involving Muslims that got no responses please.

No responses from Dogma? Sure.

Rape
Rape Capital of the World
In Congo, Trapped In Violence And Forgotten
Myanmar Is Starving Rohingya Muslims Out of Their Villages: Reports
In the Myanmar thread I posted about the other side of the equation........It wasn't a Rape thread.......they were killing each other and they attacked first...........there was blood on both sides.............It wasn't a Rape thread.
Rape featured heavily...and think for a moment about what you said.

Are you suggesting that rape can ever be justifiable?

Ah, so that's why you support the gang rape of British children. It's because I haven't commented on something totally unrelated.

Thanks for clearing that up.
Using your logic (if someone doesn’t vociferously denounce it they must support it)...you support it.

The fact that the only threads you get outraged over, involve Muslim rapists speaks volumes.

Post some...........I don't care if it's a Martian or ET doing the raping and see what the response is on the board...........

Links to all those Rape cases not involving Muslims that got no responses please.

Rape
In the Myanmar thread I posted about the other side of the equation........It wasn't a Rape thread.......they were killing each other and they attacked first...........there was blood on both sides.............It wasn't a Rape thread.

Again..................you try to push crap that wasn't really there................attempting to say others justify Rape just because you say so............In that thread I put the abuses going on there............And it sure as hell wasn't one sided.

How about I return the favor.............Are you suggesting the Rape of Hindu's by Bengali is Justifiable..............Because they gang raped them and forced them to convert or die on the other side of the equation.............

Do you justify Rape.................

You guys are pathetic trying to rebrand far right ideological trash as left based on semantics. Is the Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea democratic?
You don't understand right and left.

And, a "democracy" CAN vote away the rights of the minority. That's happening in England today
What minority rights are being voted away?

Rape

Again..................you try to push crap that wasn't really there................attempting to say others justify Rape just because you say so............In that thread I put the abuses going on there............And it sure as hell wasn't one sided.

How about I return the favor.............Are you suggesting the Rape of Hindu's by Bengali is Justifiable..............Because they gang raped them and forced them to convert or die on the other side of the equation.............

Nope. In my mind there is no distinction between those rapes, the rapes of the Rohinga, women in Germany, or in the Congo or any other rape. None. Those women didn’t ask for. None of them. They did nothing to deserve it. So why even attempt to say that somehow it is different with Myanmar? It isn’t. Rape is rape.

Rape

Nope. In my mind there is no distinction between those rapes, the rapes of the Rohinga, women in Germany, or in the Congo or any other rape. None. Those women didn’t ask for. None of them. They did nothing to deserve it. So why even attempt to say that somehow it is different with Myanmar? It isn’t. Rape is rape.
And I said that there was violence from both sides...........which part of that made you comment to me that I accepted Rape...........................when that was never the case.

There is some strange opinion among the left in Europe and the United States that there is a right of muslim men to rape and murder white girls. To complain, to mention it is racist.

Where did this right come from? Why do European and American men support and protect those that kill and debase their women? Is this just a byproduct of celebrating all things gay?

And I said that there was violence from both sides...........which part of that made you comment to me that I accepted Rape...........................when that was never the case.
Because you don’t add that caveat to any other rape situation.

LOL

That thread was a ongoing War.............and the Bengali are Rapist.......doesn't mean the Hidu's didn't do the same.......

and.......here we go again..........

Because You Coyote don't add the caveat of the Muslim side of the brutality of the conflict..........it's always one sided...............

back to square one.

LOL

That thread was a ongoing War.............and the Bengali are Rapist.......doesn't mean the Hidu's didn't do the same.......

Because You Coyote don't add the caveat of the Muslim side of the brutality of the conflict..........it's always one sided...............

back to square one.

There is no caveat when it comes to rape. None.

LOL

back to square one.

There is no caveat when it comes to rape. None.
Yet you address a certain...........hmmm..........one sidedness in your posts............

We can agree that Rape is BS no matter who does it............but please stop with pushing the straw man towards people like me.

Work tomorrow .........Good night.

He'll never find such a link, because it never happened. Luckily that one is on ignore.
Yes I notice he claims it is on record and consistently fails to produce said record. I suspect he will resort to the usual slew of insults and false claims in order to deflect from it.
Who Is Tommy Robinson and What Is He About:

Forum List

Back