Gazan Fisherman Reap Rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes you did. The war started when Israel falsely accused Hamas of having something to do with the deaths of the 3 teens. Then Shin Bet went on a phony hunt for the kids, arresting over 500 innocent Palestinian's. Then the IDF launched a couple of missile strikes in Gaza. The rockets came after that.

Oh yes you did. The war started when Israel falsely accused Hamas of having something to do with the deaths of the 3 teens. Then Shin Bet went on a phony hunt for the kids, arresting over 500 innocent Palestinian's. Then the IDF launched a couple of missile strikes in Gaza. The rockets came after that.
Hamas Admits To Kidnapping And Killing Israeli Teens NPR

You mean that Hamas actually kidnapped and killed the teens, which is an act of war by Hamas?

And there was no war until the PLO or Hamas was founded.
An occupation is an act of war. It's been around since 1967.

Israel didn't capture the West Bank from the 'Palestinians', they captured it from Jordan. BTW, Jordan attacked Israel first in 1967, not the other way around. THAT was the act of war and Israel capturing the West Bank was the response to that act of war.
But as usual, you twist and distort history.

Hamas was founded in 1987. The West Bank and Gaza have been occupied by Israel since 1967.

There is a flaw in your timeline.
This war is a hundred years old.

You need to read up.
But... but... but... but... you have told us time and again...

This is not a war... this is an occupation... entitling Palestinian residents to the protections of the Occupied...

So, what's it gonna be... Occupation or War?

You can't have it both ways.

An occupation is an act of war. It's been around since 1967.

Israel didn't capture the West Bank from the 'Palestinians', they captured it from Jordan. BTW, Jordan attacked Israel first in 1967, not the other way around. THAT was the act of war and Israel capturing the West Bank was the response to that act of war.
The West Bank was not part of Jordan. Jordan occupied the West Bank. It was not theirs to lose.

Hamas was founded in 1987. The West Bank and Gaza have been occupied by Israel since 1967.

You need to read up.

This is not a war... this is an occupation... entitling Palestinian residents to the protections of the Occupied...

Good question.

Is Israel an invading force, an occupying power, or a colonial enterprise?

Some of each depending on time and place.

Tell me how Israel is deliberately provoking rocket responses?
This should be good, from an idiot like you.

By blockading Gaza.

Rocket attacks always bite the

Tell me how Israel is deliberately provoking rocket responses?
This should be good, from an idiot like you.

By blockading Gaza.

There is no reason for rocket attacks. How have they helped the Palestinians ??
They have done nothing but make their hole deeper and deeper and deeper.

Jordan attacked Israel, after Israel attacked Egypt.

Your version of history, isn't even history!

When will your stupid brain understand that whenever Hamas launches rockets, they will get bombed? And Hamas recently admitted to killing the three teens. So yes, they did start the war you fuckin delusional leftist..

Jordan attacked Israel, after Israel attacked Egypt.

Your version of history, isn't even history!

Thank you for admitting that Jordan attacked Israel first.
Israel and Egypt were fighting each other. Who said Jordan could join?

You need to read up.

Good question.

Is Israel an invading force, an occupying power, or a colonial enterprise?

Some of each depending on time and place.
Alrighteeeee, then...

Israel's responsibilities as a Combatant vs. Occupier will correspondingly vary and be some of each, depending upon time and place. Fair enough.

Folks - posts in IP need to have some content relating to the topic, occassional diversions aren't a problem but this is a derailment. Refer to th OP if you are confused.

Gaza fishermen reap rewards as restrictions eased Maan News Agency

I don't ever post articles from pro Palestinian sites, but I am happy to see that Gaza fisherman are able to catch more fish as well as different varieties of fish.
I am a recreational fisherman , so I kind of enjoyed this article.
I supported the extension of the fishing zone for Gaza (as long as Hamas doesn't use it for their benefit) .
Also Israel end up its occupation from Palestinian country, otherwise this little joy won't last very long, I can hope jewish will fix up their paranoid mind and bring the peace in the Holly Land.

Thank you for admitting that Jordan attacked Israel first.
Israel and Egypt were fighting each other. Who said Jordan could join?
That's what ally's do.

Like Canada coming to the aid of Great Britain, when it was attacked by the Germans.

In regards to the thread topic, Israel has no right restricting Gazan fishing in the first place.

When will your stupid brain understand that whenever Hamas launches rockets, they will get bombed? And Hamas recently admitted to killing the three teens. So yes, they did start the war you fuckin delusional leftist..
That was mean.

If I had feelings, that might of hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back