Here's a thread of me praising the Israeli's!

That might be the Israeli EXTREME left. If it's just 'the Israeli left' they are still right of Mussolini.

And I would also say, many of those in JVP will be Jewish but refuse Israeli citizenship.
Having ethics, 'n' all. :)

JVP though are bloody excellent.
And they have all the chutzpa that the Zionists try to monopolise.

JVP: Bringing the lie to Israel's claims to represent Judaism. :)

None of those organization are Israeli.
So where is this address?

Rabbis for Human Rights
Rehov HaRekhavim 9
Jerusalem, Israel 93462​

Madagascar? Scotland? Utah?

Sometimes the things you say, are just plain stupid!

Try something better.
No need to. Your posts don't really set the bar all that high.

I doubt you're capable.
Even if I was, you'd refuse to acknowledge it.

In other words, you like organizations that are anti-Israeli, and put them in an "Israeli praising thread".

LOL, pathetic.
How does someone "anti-Israel", win a Knesset award?

• In 1993 RHR received “The Speaker of the Knesset’s Award for the Quality of Life in the Field of Enhancing the Rule of Law and Democratic Values, Protecting Human Rights, and Encouraging Tolerance and Mutual Respect.”
Here's what they do!

Our work expresses the view that as Jews, we are obligated to protest against every injustice enacted against any other person, a view based on the belief that man and women was created in God’s image. We believe that it is our obligation to inform the Israeli public about human rights violations, and that it is our role to pressure state institutions to fix these injustices.
So according to you, being "anti-Israel", is being "for" justice?​

None of those organization are Israeli.
So where is this address?

Rabbis for Human Rights
Rehov HaRekhavim 9
Jerusalem, Israel 93462​

Madagascar? Scotland? Utah?

That address is wrong.

Jerusalem isn't in Israel.
Not even the US State Department will agree that that's the case.
This is from their website under the "about us" tab...

If it's wrong, I don't know what to tell you, I don't live there.

Last time I visited Israel in 2011 I also visited Jerusalem. Don't remember having to cross any borders. Have you ever been there?

Israel is trying to annex it, and trying to make it Israel's capital. All nations have seen through that "but there is no frontier there" trick.

If I hint at my movements into Israel, they may show an interest. Then I would have to dig my own tunnels.

Last time I visited Israel in 2011 I also visited Jerusalem. Don't remember having to cross any borders. Have you ever been there?

Israel is trying to annex it, and trying to make it Israel's capital. All nations have seen through that "but there is no frontier there" trick.

If I hint at my movements into Israel, they may show an interest. Then I would have to dig my own tunnels.

Weather it's recognized by the world or not, Jerusalem is still part of Israel, and that's not going to change.
Comprende?

I don't think you could get into Israel unless you do sneak through in one of the tunnels. Don't forget that these forums are monitored by intelligence agencies, and they know just who you are so maybe it is better that you just stay put in Great Britain. By the way, can you tell us how many times Jerusalem is mentioned in the Koran, and could you also tell us why when the Muslim pray their backsides are pointing toward Jerusalem? That's showing some respect to such a supposedly holy place to them.

So basically you refuse to answer whether you've ever been there and also admit to the fact that you would have to dig a tunnel to get there.

Or in other words, you have already dug yourself too deep to respond. Like as in a hole. That you cannot get out of.

Again. I have visited Jerusalem, it is in Israel, saw the Kinneset bldg in Jerusalem (their seat of government and main government building). If the other countries of the world see it fit to have their embassies in Tel Aviv, well that is for them. And since you can not proclaim that you have ever been there in this thread or the many others where I have asked this same question; you have no say. None. Whatsoever.

Or should I just say to you; EPIC FAIL!

I don't think you could get into Israel unless you do sneak through in one of the tunnels. Don't forget that these forums are monitored by intelligence agencies, and they know just who you are so maybe it is better that you just stay put in Great Britain. By the way, can you tell us how many times Jerusalem is mentioned in the Koran, and could you also tell us why when the Muslim pray their backsides are pointing toward Jerusalem? That's showing some respect to such a supposedly holy place to them.

Hmm. You seem to be propagating the myth that Jews control the world and monitor everything and everyone for "subversion". You must be an Anti-Semite.

I have not read all of The Qur'an or the Hadith, but I imagine there is no reference to Jerusalem at all. Because the Islamic texts refer to the city as Al Quds. Your question is astounding ignorant. Well, at least that confirms you are a yank.

Muslims do not pray with their arse towards Jerusalem unless they are directly between Jerusalem and Mecca. If they are on the opposite side of Mecca or Jerusalem they will actually FACE Jerusalem.

Glad to be of help. :)

As I don't see the relevance and have no particular desire to share travel details with you Teddy, no.

I am sorry to disappoint you Ginge, but I don't think of you as my friend and as such, how I respond to your requests for personal information is entirely down to me. :)
Never mind. You may get a friend one day.

Not in a hole. My what a vivid imagination you have.

Israel is occupied by Israel and Israel presents it as part of Israel, but no state recognises that just as no state recognises half of the illegal things that Israel does.

Thank you for admitting your epic fail. That can save a lot of time.

So basically you refuse to answer whether you've ever been there and also admit to the fact that you would have to dig a tunnel to get there.

Or in other words, you have already dug yourself too deep to respond. Like as in a hole. That you cannot get out of.

Again. I have visited Jerusalem, it is in Israel, saw the Kinneset bldg in Jerusalem (their seat of government and main government building). If the other countries of the world see it fit to have their embassies in Tel Aviv, well that is for them. And since you can not proclaim that you have ever been there in this thread or the many others where I have asked this same question; you have no say. None. Whatsoever.

Or should I just say to you; EPIC FAIL!
To get back on track, the two things that mediately jump out for me are.The very Liberal abortion laws and the big % of openly gay and lesbian members of the IDF. Would you not agree teddy?

... And since you can not proclaim that you have ever been there in this thread or the many others where I have asked this same question; you have no say. None. Whatsoever.

It does seem you have an unhealthy interest in my travel arrangements Teddy.
Are you weird, or do you have a more furtive reason for enquiring so often?

I have not read all of The Qur'an or the Hadith, but I imagine there is no reference to Jerusalem at all. Because the Islamic texts refer to the city as Al Quds.
Is there any al quds?
Muslims do not pray with their arse towards Jerusalem unless they are directly between Jerusalem and Mecca. If they are on the opposite side of Mecca or Jerusalem they will actually FACE Jerusalem.
Ah, typical muslim problems with arse, of course.

In other words, you like organizations that are anti-Israeli, and put them in an "Israeli praising thread".

LOL, pathetic.
How does someone "anti-Israel", win a Knesset award?

• In 1993 RHR received “The Speaker of the Knesset’s Award for the Quality of Life in the Field of Enhancing the Rule of Law and Democratic Values, Protecting Human Rights, and Encouraging Tolerance and Mutual Respect.”
Here's what they do!

Our work expresses the view that as Jews, we are obligated to protest against every injustice enacted against any other person, a view based on the belief that man and women was created in God’s image. We believe that it is our obligation to inform the Israeli public about human rights violations, and that it is our role to pressure state institutions to fix these injustices.
So according to you, being "anti-Israel", is being "for" justice?​

"How does someone "anti-Israel", win a Knesset award?"

Just like that someone who's anti-Israeli is a knesset member.

And there are multiple anti-Israelis in the Israeli government, we cannot get rid of them because your friends in the Israeli left praise democracy on the price of hurting Israelis.

But I guess that's why they're your friends. You're friends with anti-Israelis, that's your gig.

Those organizations favor human rights as long as those human rights are not for Jews.

Did you know that two days ago, the brother of Yonatan Shapira was lecturing in Yad VaShem Holocaust memorial. Shapira family is known for their radical leftist anti-Israeli views. Here come Holocaust survivors to tell their story in Yad Vashem, and Mr. Shapira lectures there as well, compares the young Israelis to the Nazis, ignoring the hurt gazes of the Holocaust survivors near him.

Oh, and the top banana of all this? He insisted when giving the lectures that all of the "tourists" in it will be NON-JEWS.

Gotta love those leftists! Racism in Yad Vashem, Wonder what's next???

Forum List

Back