Gazan Fisherman Reap Rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaza fishermen reap rewards as restrictions eased Maan News Agency

I don't ever post articles from pro Palestinian sites, but I am happy to see that Gaza fisherman are able to catch more fish as well as different varieties of fish.
I am a recreational fisherman , so I kind of enjoyed this article.
I supported the extension of the fishing zone for Gaza (as long as Hamas doesn't use it for their benefit) .
Have you ever been shot at, wrangler?

Yes for fishing were I shouldn't, that rock salt sure does hurt

Tell again how releasing a treasonous person is provoking rockets, Arresting criminals and the death of two injured terrorists from wounds received two weeks ago is provoking rockets.

You really need to get treatment for your obsessive compulsive disorder dildo before you do something really stupid.

Israel didn't capture the West Bank from the 'Palestinians', they captured it from Jordan. BTW, Jordan attacked Israel first in 1967, not the other way around. THAT was the act of war and Israel capturing the West Bank was the response to that act of war.
But as usual, you twist and distort history.
Jordan attacked Israel, after Israel attacked Egypt.

Your version of history, isn't even history!

As the Egyptians, Syrians, and Jordanians had massed forces on the border preparing for the attack in that short War. IDF airpower busted their air forces up on the ground in a day and then the IDF kicked all of their butts back to their countries....With regard to Egypt........Egyptian forces were surrounded at the end and were meat on the table but the IDF let them live.

In the second battle Egypt initiated the battle. They lost again.

You need to tell that to the people in your neighborhood, more than theirs.
Why? Hamas started the war.
Hamas was founded in 1987. The West Bank and Gaza have been occupied by Israel since 1967.

There is a flaw in your timeline.

So hamas are not Palestinian, and they don't have it in their charter to destroy Israel ?
Nobody else in the world would accept an occupation. Why should the Palestinians be any different?

You need to tell that to the people in your neighborhood, more than theirs.
Why? Hamas started the war.
Hamas was founded in 1987. The West Bank and Gaza have been occupied by Israel since 1967.

So hamas are not Palestinian, and they don't have it in their charter to destroy Israel ?
Nobody else in the world would accept an occupation. Why should the Palestinians be any different?

The Arab world stated that Israel must die and their charters say as much.........Israel kicks their asses because they ask for it.

Egypt finally chose peace because they got tired of getting their butts kicked on the battle field. Sadat was murdered by the Arab League because he dared to choose Peace over War............

Thats the deal and why the conflict never ends.

And there was no war until the PLO or Hamas was founded.
This war is a hundred years old.

You need to read up.

You are the one that needs to read up as the war is as old as islam
Not true. Muslims, Christians, and Jews lived together for centuries until the Zionist invasion. There has been war ever since.

You need to read up.

Not true. Muslims, Christians, and Jews lived together for centuries until the Zionist invasion. There has been war ever since.

Armenian Genocide, Hebron Massacre.............Ottaman Empire and WWI.............yep........Real Peaceful place...................

There was that dude in WWII.....you know the one.........The Grand Mufti who sided with Hitler and helped exterminate up there in Bosnia areas..........................

Nope.......nothing to see there.......Move along.

You need to read up.

Armenian Genocide, Hebron Massacre.............Ottaman Empire and WWI.............yep........Real Peaceful place...................

There was that dude in WWII.....you know the one.........The Grand Mufti who sided with Hitler and helped exterminate up there in Bosnia areas..........................

You are babbling. could you be more specific?

But palistanians are different, of course, - they've made it their occupation to occupy everyone with their occupation. The occupied UN is the prime example of it, of course.

You need to read up.

LOL

By specific do you want me to show pictures of heads on pikes from the Armenian Genocide.

By Specific do you want me to list the dead in the Hebron Massacre....

By Specific do you want me to list the Islamic forces in WWII and the list of death camps in the Bornian region........or shall I post pictures of the slaughtered people in the death camp supported by the Mufti.........

We are talking about the most conquered region in the history of the world...........And you make it sound like it was just Peachy before Israel............

Sell that to the uniformed buddy.

You need to read up.

LOL

By specific do you want me to show pictures of heads on pikes from the Armenian Genocide.
The Palestinians did that?
Got a link?

By Specific do you want me to list the Islamic forces in WWII and the list of death camps in the Bornian region........or shall I post pictures of the slaughtered people in the death camp supported by the Mufti.........

We are talking about the most conquered region in the history of the world...........And you make it sound like it was just Peachy before Israel............

The rest of that was after the Zionist invasion.

I am correct.

You need to read up.

LOL

The Palestinians did that?
Got a link?

I am correct.

Zionist invasion.............LOL The Ottamans joined Germany in WWI and lost. None of the countries over there even existed.....They were formed after the Ottamans lost control of the region by Britain and France..........

By Zionist Invasion.........you must mean you are calling all who opposed Germany and the Ottamans Zionists.................

Doesn't matter. The radical Islamist want any who don't believe as they do dead, including those of their own religion. They want Israel dead and that is all that matters............

Since they can't win on the battle field they use people like you to spread the lies about how they are the ones who are only fighting back.

In the history of the world, areas taken by War are virtually never given back. As Israel has done over time..........Only to be hit from the same areas they give up.

The current conflict shows exactly why the blockade is necessary as thousands of rockets were fired again, with thousands taken by the IDF............

Winnie Churchill of blessed memory noted that, "So far from being persecuted, the Arabs have crowded into the country and multiplied till their population has increased more than even all world Jewry could lift up the Jewish population."
And then arabists discovered the occupation, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back