More media propoganda?

No need of any comment from me. All of this is well known facts that always seem to be, erm..."overlooked" by the Zionists. Get ready for more of he usual pro-Israel scripted PR responses...

No need of any comment from me. All of this is well known facts that always seem to be, erm..."overlooked" by the Zionists. Get ready for more of he usual pro-Israel scripted PR responses...
So, what are the facts, allegedly underlooked by arabists?

I seem to have become accustomed to your enthralling replies docmauser1

If you really have nothing interesting to say wouldn't it be better to stop making yourself look like a fool?

I am interested to hear both sides of the story without the usual rhetoric and abuse.

The 3 "facts " set the scene as the occupation is not illegal

The Palestinians can not use terrorism against children and pass it of as resistance

A pack of lies as Iraq and iran also faced international sanctions and what Israel receives is of no consequence. Then the questions were weighted heavily against Israel to the point of being RACIST BLOOD LIBELS and LIES

If you really have nothing interesting to say wouldn't it be better to stop making yourself look like a fool?

I am interested to hear both sides of the story without the usual rhetoric and abuse.

The 3 "facts " set the scene as the occupation is not illegal

The Palestinians can not use terrorism against children and pass it of as resistance

A pack of lies as Iraq and iran also faced international sanctions and what Israel receives is of no consequence. Then the questions were weighted heavily against Israel to the point of being RACIST BLOOD LIBELS and LIES

You believe that the "occupation" is legal?

On what grounds?

Most of the things written there are pure nonsense.

"“Hamas is not ‘jihadist’ in the sense of al-Qaeda or ISIS. It is not fighting for a world-wide Caliphate."

Is it not? Then, I guess, what they themselves say hardly matters:

Musab Hassan Usuf, Son of Hamas leader: "Hamas seeks conquest and taking over...The destruction of the state of Israel is not Hamas' final destination. Hamas' final destination is building the Islamic Hilafa(Caliphate). Which means, an Islamic state on the rubble of every other civilization."

"During the 2014 Israel-Gaza conflict, Netanyahu, in a national broadcast, stated that the sole purpose of Hamas’ tunnels was “to annihilate our civilians and to kill our children”. However, Israel had already seen six instances in which Hamas was able to use the tunnels against Israel. Once when Gilad Shalit was captured [in 2006], and the rest during the current [2014 conflict]. In all instances, Hamas’ target were [Israeli] soldiers, not [Israeli] communities.”

The main idea back in 2006 was to kidnapp soldiers, civilians never got hurt not because Hamas's policy of not hurting civilians, but because the mission back then was soldiers.

Two weeks ago, a tunnle was found underneath the main dining room of one of the towns surrounding Gaza. Another was found near a kindergarten. Those tunnles were meant to hurt civilians. What relevance does that have to do with Shalit deal?

Pure nonsense.

"Hamas is not a meaningful threat to Israel."

That is not up to that stupid site to decide. The Israeli intelligence believes otherwise.

This had me...The nerve: The Likud party. This explicit rejection of a Palestinian state was part of Likud’s platform at the time of the 2009 Israeli elections; the elections led to a Likud-led government.
http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2009/02/09/f-rfa-armstrong.html

Despite this offensive clause, which contravenes international law, Hamas has indicated a willingness to support talks with Israel.

Obviously someone didn't read the Hamas Charter: which specifically says that "Israel exists until Islam destroyed it, like it destroyed forces who rejected it in the past."

Rejecting a Palestinian state is against Intl law? I'd like to see where it is said.

“Because of religious restrictions, Hamas itself cannot sign a peace agreement [with Israel]. But, like religious people everywhere (especially Jews and Christians), it has found ways around God’s commandments. The founder of Hamas, the paralyzed Sheik Ahmad Yassin (who wrote the [Hamas] Charter and was assassinated by Israel) proposed a 30-year Hudna. A Hudna is a truce sanctified by Allah, which can be renewed until the Last Judgment.”

Can this get anymore decietful? The term Hudna is from the Quran itself. It means "temporal ceasefire". It is a ceasefire that Muhammad had with his enemies when back then, he was either outnumbered or weak to fight. Hudna means 'ceasefire until strong enough to fight again'. Once the 'army of Islam' can fight, they break their Hudna, because Allah says to fight the infidels.

What are the names of the two Palestinians that were kidnapped from Gaza by Israeli soldiers on 24 June 2006 (i.e., one day before the Shalit capture)?

They were terrorists who were arrested. That is what should be done with such people.

"“Hamas is not ‘jihadist’ in the sense of al-Qaeda or ISIS. It is not fighting for a world-wide Caliphate."

Musab Hassan Usuf, Son of Hamas leader: "Hamas seeks conquest and taking over...The destruction of the state of Israel is not Hamas' final destination. Hamas' final destination is building the Islamic Hilafa(Caliphate). Which means, an Islamic state on the rubble of every other civilization."

"During the 2014 Israel-Gaza conflict, Netanyahu, in a national broadcast, stated that the sole purpose of Hamas’ tunnels was “to annihilate our civilians and to kill our children”. However, Israel had already seen six instances in which Hamas was able to use the tunnels against Israel. Once when Gilad Shalit was captured [in 2006], and the rest during the current [2014 conflict]. In all instances, Hamas’ target were [Israeli] soldiers, not [Israeli] communities.”

The main idea back in 2006 was to kidnapp soldiers, civilians never got hurt not because Hamas's policy of not hurting civilians, but because the mission back then was soldiers.

Two weeks ago, a tunnle was found underneath the main dining room of one of the towns surrounding Gaza. Another was found near a kindergarten. Those tunnles were meant to hurt civilians. What relevance does that have to do with Shalit deal?

Pure nonsense.

That is not up to that stupid site to decide. The Israeli intelligence believes otherwise.

This had me...The nerve: The Likud party. This explicit rejection of a Palestinian state was part of Likud’s platform at the time of the 2009 Israeli elections; the elections led to a Likud-led government.

Despite this offensive clause, which contravenes international law, Hamas has indicated a willingness to support talks with Israel.

Obviously someone didn't read the Hamas Charter: which specifically says that "Israel exists until Islam destroyed it, like it destroyed forces who rejected it in the past."

Rejecting a Palestinian state is against Intl law? I'd like to see where it is said.

“Because of religious restrictions, Hamas itself cannot sign a peace agreement [with Israel]. But, like religious people everywhere (especially Jews and Christians), it has found ways around God’s commandments. The founder of Hamas, the paralyzed Sheik Ahmad Yassin (who wrote the [Hamas] Charter and was assassinated by Israel) proposed a 30-year Hudna. A Hudna is a truce sanctified by Allah, which can be renewed until the Last Judgment.”

Can this get anymore decietful? The term Hudna is from the Quran itself. It means "temporal ceasefire". It is a ceasefire that Muhammad had with his enemies when back then, he was either outnumbered or weak to fight. Hudna means 'ceasefire until strong enough to fight again'. Once the 'army of Islam' can fight, they break their Hudna, because Allah says to fight the infidels.

What are the names of the two Palestinians that were kidnapped from Gaza by Israeli soldiers on 24 June 2006 (i.e., one day before the Shalit capture)?

They were terrorists who were arrested. That is what should be done with such people.

I thank you for your reply...

Quoting Musab Hassan Usuf is not that relevant... As you are aware he worked for shin bet for 10 years and has converted to Christianity... Hardly a spokesperson for Hamas!

You provide no evidence to back up your two tunnels found... And you cannot say, with certainty that they were meant to hurt civilians.

Hamas is hardly a meaningful threat... Whatever Israeli intelligence thinks... They have limited weapons, limited personnel, limited training... They are hardly ISIS are they! ISIS are a meaningful threat to Israel, being well trained and in possession of a significant amount of American armoury!

The Hamas Charter rears it's ugly head once again... Israel use it as a tool to avoid all negotiations... The charter is out of date, and NOT what Hamas are today. Yes, Hamas are still brutal and considered terrorists but you may find that their 'Charter' has changed significantly!

Your interpretation of Hudna is not correct and is misleading.

Hudna actually means "calm" or "quiet"... NOT ceasefire as you suggest. The concept of hudna was introduced to the conflict by the Israeli businessman Eyal Erlich in 2001. He and some others proposed, unsuccessfully, that Israel should suggest a mutual hudna as a prelude to a more lasting peace. In January 2004, senior Hamas leader Abdel Aziz al-Rantissi offered a 10-year hudna in return for complete withdrawal from all territories captured in the Six Day War.

The two Palestinians who were kidnapped/arrested/abducted... Sons of a Hamas activist... Kidnapped from their home following an illegal incursion into Gaza by Israeli forces. And what was the outcome of their kidnap/arrest/abduction?

You have obviously read the re article in some detail and selected a few points to 'discuss'... This would suggest that the remained, the majority, of this lengthy article is pretty accurate...

Yes, the 'questions' are heavily leaning toward making a stand for Gaza but the content is factual and will hopefully show a different side of the story to those wanting to see it.

As anyone, deserving them, should, of course.
Fools, calling others fools, old drivel.
Cracking jokes, eh?

Nothing but Pravda Garbage..................

Shoot Rockets and get your asses handed to you for being a bunch of heathens and that is all.

May Hamas end up with 72 Fat Beasty Women in hell..........

Pure nonsense.

I thank you for your reply...

Quoting Musab Hassan Usuf is not that relevant... As you are aware he worked for shin bet for 10 years and has converted to Christianity... Hardly a spokesperson for Hamas!

You provide no evidence to back up your two tunnels found... And you cannot say, with certainty that they were meant to hurt civilians.

Hamas is hardly a meaningful threat... Whatever Israeli intelligence thinks... They have limited weapons, limited personnel, limited training... They are hardly ISIS are they! ISIS are a meaningful threat to Israel, being well trained and in possession of a significant amount of American armoury!

The Hamas Charter rears it's ugly head once again... Israel use it as a tool to avoid all negotiations... The charter is out of date, and NOT what Hamas are today. Yes, Hamas are still brutal and considered terrorists but you may find that their 'Charter' has changed significantly!

Your interpretation of Hudna is not correct and is misleading.

Hudna actually means "calm" or "quiet"... NOT ceasefire as you suggest. The concept of hudna was introduced to the conflict by the Israeli businessman Eyal Erlich in 2001. He and some others proposed, unsuccessfully, that Israel should suggest a mutual hudna as a prelude to a more lasting peace. In January 2004, senior Hamas leader Abdel Aziz al-Rantissi offered a 10-year hudna in return for complete withdrawal from all territories captured in the Six Day War.

The two Palestinians who were kidnapped/arrested/abducted... Sons of a Hamas activist... Kidnapped from their home following an illegal incursion into Gaza by Israeli forces. And what was the outcome of their kidnap/arrest/abduction?

You have obviously read the re article in some detail and selected a few points to 'discuss'... This would suggest that the remained, the majority, of this lengthy article is pretty accurate...

Yes, the 'questions' are heavily leaning toward making a stand for Gaza but the content is factual and will hopefully show a different side of the story to those wanting to see it.

Musab Hasan Yusuf grew up with Hamas people, this is not only not irrelevant, but it's the most relevant example ever.

You can also search the lectures of Nonie Darwish. The lady was daughter of one of the "resistance" commanders. The said in one of her lectures that the Israeli soldiers raided their house but looked for the commander alone, never hurt her, her mother, or other children in the house.

She told further, that the first "metaphotic slap" was when she, as a child, dared to ask if the Jews were all evil, and was answered with yells, how she dares to doubt that fact.

She chose to turn her back on the Palestinian "resistance" because she said that's no living, and that path is wrong for any sane person. Look for her lectures, you'll find everything, don't need me to tell you.

As for the tunnles, it was published on Israeli TV News Channel 2, and we know it was meant to hurt civilians because it was found underneath a DINING ROOM, where women and children are, not soldiers. Now c'mon, don't play stupid.

http://rotter.net/forum/scoops1/120798.shtml

Hamas' weaponry is not overly destructive, but it is threatening, and killed civilians before. It is sponsered by Iran and Qatar and their methods develop all the time. So sorry for not buying that bullshit of "they're not dangerous".

My interpertation of Hudna is accurate.

I chose to refer to the "highlight points", but the article in general is very biased. Not because it holds some unaccurate, very unaccurate details, but because it takes and obvious stand- Hamas' stand. I am not interested in reading propaganda and Palestinian-apologists' nonsense.

Nonie Darwish - An Egyptian/American - Her human rights speeches, primarily women's and minority groups rights are respected, though rather blinkered...

Musab Hasan Yusuf has ZERO credibility and you know it! A puppet of Israel is about the best that can be said of him.

Hudna does not mean ceasefire, go check out Google and see, don't just take my word for it...

I haven't denied that the article is weighted heavily toward Hamas HOWEVER the facts stand by themselves and are well defined... There can be no argument against anything in the article... Again, quite telling by the lack of response from the normal suspects here.

It makes a change to read 'propaganda' that is back by fact rather than religious or racist BS!

Musab Hassan Yusuf has "zero credibility" because he doesn't say things which are pleasant to your ears.

Since the article is siding with Hamas, it says things from Hamas' point of view. Hamas says things that are, if using the most civilized language, are "inaccurate".

By the way, I notice that the flag you're using is of the PLO, but just out of curiousity, the "Palestine" you're calling to free...which "Palestine" is that? the one in the 1967 or "from the river to the sea, the Palestinian terror will be free"? You wish to see the destruction of Israel, or the two states solution?

I ask because I've seen a poster here who was very hateful and anti-Israeli, and at the same time said believed in the two states solution. Later said poster was catched wishing for Jewish genocide.

Just want to ask what is your precise view.

Forum List

Back