Gaza Is a Concentration Camp with ongoing crimes against humanity...

Israel sits inside Palestine. What more needs to be recognized?

In your opinion, should Gazans make peace with Israel, for the reasons I mentioned in my post?

Bump for P F Tinmore
Israel is the aggressor. It is the only one who can stop the aggression.

Actually, Islamic terrorists are the aggressors. The Hamas charter is a statement of offensive gee-had. A strong Israeli defense force is the answer to Islam's gee-had.

And Allah knows best.

In your opinion, should Gazans make peace with Israel, for the reasons I mentioned in my post?

Bump for P F Tinmore

Actually, Islamic terrorists are the aggressors. The Hamas charter is a statement of offensive gee-had. A strong Israeli defense force is the answer to Islam's gee-had.

And Allah knows best.
The Zionists have been the aggressors for a hundred years. Hamas has only been around for 30.

Bump for P F Tinmore

And Allah knows best.
The Zionists have been the aggressors for a hundred years. Hamas has only been around for 30.

The disease of Islamic fascism has been around for 1,300 years. Hamas is just a manifestation of the disease.

So, that's a "no", then? You don't think Gaza should make peace with Israel.

And the funny thing about the little sound byte you keep repeating about Israel being the aggressor is that, in your mind, the mere presence of a Jew, or any kind of Jewish sovereignty is an aggression. So the only way for Israel to "end the aggression" is to self-destruct.

This is why there can be no peace. Gazans/Palestinians absolutely refuse any sort of shared peaceful arrangement. And that's why the blockade can't just be lifted. Because any Jew is viewed as an aggressor and needs to be fought. No matter what it costs.

And the funny thing about the little sound byte you keep repeating about Israel being the aggressor is that, in your mind, the mere presence of a Jew, or any kind of Jewish sovereignty is an aggression. So the only way for Israel to "end the aggression" is to self-destruct.

This is why there can be no peace. Gazans/Palestinians absolutely refuse any sort of shared peaceful arrangement. And that's why the blockade can't just be lifted. Because any Jew is viewed as an aggressor and needs to be fought. No matter what it costs.
No, illiterate, he never said any of that. That was you, doing what you are paid for and pretending people say something that they don't, allowing you to argue what was never said.

You are busted again, as you are daily creating your own straw man as you go.

No, illiterate, he never said any of that. That was you, doing what you are paid for and pretending people say something that they don't, allowing you to argue what was never said.

You are busted again, as you are daily creating your own straw man as you go.

Absolutely hilarious coming from someone who just posted, not two minutes ago on the other thread, that the true solution of the problem is the erasure of the Jewish people.

Absolutely hilarious coming from someone who just posted, not two minutes ago on the other thread, that the true solution of the problem is the erasure of the Jewish people.
You just did it again, illiterate. Use the quote function or admit that that is another of your daily lies.

Lipush created a thread on this...
Wouldn't it be nice if...

Anyone who is reading the threads knows what you wrote, Louie. I'm not going to submit to your childish bullying.

How about you, huh? Do you think that Gaza should make peace with Israel?

Anyone who is reading the threads knows what you wrote, Louie. I'm not going to submit to your childish bullying.
People would take you seriously if you used the quote function instead of pretending I said something.

There can be no peace negotiations until Israel stops blockading and occupying Gaza. Any agreement made while Gaza is legally occupied (and blockaded) as per the decision of the ICJ, would be invalid anyway.

There can be no peace negotiations until Israel stops blockading and occupying Gaza. Any agreement made while Gaza is legally occupied (and blockaded) as per the decision of the ICJ, would be invalid anyway.

Oh, there is a part of me that fairly begs for Israel to take down the air and sea blockade and make the demarcation line a proper international border. What do you think would happen then, monte?

Do you think if Israel did that, Gaza would suddenly be a peaceful neighbor?

Oh, there is a part of me that fairly begs for Israel to take down the air and sea blockade and make the demarcation line a proper international border. What do you think would happen then, monte?

Do you think if Israel did that, Gaza would suddenly be a peaceful neighbor?

Since Israel has never ceded control of Gaza, I have no clue what would happen. The Gazans are retaliating against the occupation and blockade, if there is no occupation and blockade they would have nothing to retaliate against.

Since Israel has never ceded control of Gaza, I have no clue what would happen. The Gazans are retaliating against the occupation and blockade, if there is no occupation and blockade they would have nothing to retaliate against.

Well, technically, Israel CAN'T end the blockade/"occupation" of Gaza. According to the ICJ opinion you post, as long as Israel has the ability to conduct incursions into Gaza, it remains "occupied". So, there is that.

Further, Gazans are "retaliating" against the "occupation" of ALL of "Palestine", not just Gaza. If it was just Gaza, they would make a peace treaty and be done with it. But their ideology doesn't permit peace with Israel. You've said so yourself.

Do you really think that if Israel dropped the sea and air blockades and made an international border that things would suddenly be nothing but kumbaya between Gaza and Israel? You do know there is rioting in Gaza at the border because of the metal detector BS, right?

Well I agree here on 1 thing - no agreement will be deemed 'legal' by Arabs.
They have this simple game going for decades - THERE ISN'T ONE VOICE REPRESENTING Palestinian Arabs.

The game is to keep their society fragmented, so that any clan/tribe/govt. that signs anything is immediately accused of NOT representing the whole population. They play it both ways. Very smart.

They have this simple game going for decades - THERE ISN'T ONE VOICE REPRESENTING Palestinian Arabs.

The game is to keep their society fragmented, so that any clan/tribe/govt. that signs anything is immediately accused of NOT representing the whole population. They play it both ways. Very smart.
Treaties must conform to international law.

Israel would never agree to that.

What treaty can be made with competing versions of armed Islamic terrorists who are murderously hostile to one-another?

Treaties with whom?

One must have a country, in order to make a treaty.

The State of Israel has no legitimate negotiating partner, and no opposite-number country with which to make a treaty.

Only a ragtag collection of diverse tribal remnants, sitting on two postage-stamp -sized parcels of land remaining to them, deluding themselves about nationhood.

Better for those so-called Muslim Palestinians, to evacuate to the East Bank of the Jordan River, a.k.a. Arab Palestine, where they now belong.

Treaties with whom?

One must have a country, in order to make a treaty.

The State of Israel has no legitimate negotiating partner, and no opposite-number country with which to make a treaty.

Only a ragtag collection of diverse tribal remnants, deluding themselves about nationhood.

Better for those so-called Muslim Palestinians, to evacuate to the East Bank of the Jordan River, a.k.a. Arab Palestine, where they now belong.

A classic example of The Tinmore Vortex™. Enter into a treaty conforming to international law with Islamic terrorists.

Because, as we know, Islamic terrorists will abide by international law.

What treaty can be made with competing versions of armed Islamic terrorists who are murderously hostile to one-another?
That is just Abbas.

Forum List

Back