You don't know anything about Israel

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
As anti-Israel – and increasingly, anti-Semitic – elements on college campuses have become more vocal, more active, and more provocative on college campuses around the US, pro-Israel activists are working to combat the hatred and misinformation found at so many institutions across the country.

Muhammad Kabiya, an Israeli Bedouin who recently completed his service in the IDF on a search and rescue team in the Israeli Air Force, says critics of the Jewish state abroad display a remarkable ignorance of Israel – particularly the anti-Israel Jews he encountered on US college campuses.

Raised in the village of Kabiya, which was named after his family, Muhammad Kabiya comes from a long line of Bedouins who supported Israel and the Zionist enterprise. His village was one of Arab communities in Israel which backed the newly-formed Jewish state in 1948 and fought on its behalf.

After finishing his service in the IDF, Kabiya continued his work on behalf of Israel, becoming an IDF consultant and pro-Israel activist.

Earlier this year, Kabiya had a speaking tour of college campuses in the US, defending Israel, in Arabic, from Arab detractors, and teaching anti-Israel Jews just how little they know about the Jewish state.

“People don’t know anything about what goes on here [in Israel],” Kabiya told Channel 10. “I’m defending the image of the state that they are trying to destroy.”

“When I arrived for an address, ‘Israel Apartheid Week’ had just started. I confronted Jewish students who claimed that Zionism is racism. I told them that they should be embarrassed. I, Muhammad, an Israeli-Arab, was the one who needed to go out and confront anti-Israel Jews. It drove them nuts.”

“On the first day [of the speaking tour] a Jewish student gave me a flyer for an address which claimed ‘Zionism is racism’,” said Kabiya. “I told him ‘you should be ashamed of yourself’, you don’t need to be working with groups whose goal is to spread hatred and lies against the State of Israel, against your state, the state of the Jews – and I’m telling you that as an Israeli Arab.”

'You don't know anything about Israel'

Good for him. Few Anti-Israelis on board waved off the words of an 'honest Jew'. I invite you to listen to the words of an honest Arab.

Israel isn't worth going to war over....

Why should United States go to war over Israel? nobody said that.:confused:

egg-701273_960_720_zpsbdvc0gtc.png

Last edited by a moderator:
As anti-Israel – and increasingly, anti-Semitic – elements on college campuses have become more vocal, more active, and more provocative on college campuses around the US, pro-Israel activists are working to combat the hatred and misinformation found at so many institutions across the country.

Muhammad Kabiya, an Israeli Bedouin who recently completed his service in the IDF on a search and rescue team in the Israeli Air Force, says critics of the Jewish state abroad display a remarkable ignorance of Israel – particularly the anti-Israel Jews he encountered on US college campuses.

Raised in the village of Kabiya, which was named after his family, Muhammad Kabiya comes from a long line of Bedouins who supported Israel and the Zionist enterprise. His village was one of Arab communities in Israel which backed the newly-formed Jewish state in 1948 and fought on its behalf.

After finishing his service in the IDF, Kabiya continued his work on behalf of Israel, becoming an IDF consultant and pro-Israel activist.

Earlier this year, Kabiya had a speaking tour of college campuses in the US, defending Israel, in Arabic, from Arab detractors, and teaching anti-Israel Jews just how little they know about the Jewish state.

“People don’t know anything about what goes on here [in Israel],” Kabiya told Channel 10. “I’m defending the image of the state that they are trying to destroy.”

“When I arrived for an address, ‘Israel Apartheid Week’ had just started. I confronted Jewish students who claimed that Zionism is racism. I told them that they should be embarrassed. I, Muhammad, an Israeli-Arab, was the one who needed to go out and confront anti-Israel Jews. It drove them nuts.”

“On the first day [of the speaking tour] a Jewish student gave me a flyer for an address which claimed ‘Zionism is racism’,” said Kabiya. “I told him ‘you should be ashamed of yourself’, you don’t need to be working with groups whose goal is to spread hatred and lies against the State of Israel, against your state, the state of the Jews – and I’m telling you that as an Israeli Arab.”

Good for him. Few Anti-Israelis on board waved off the words of an 'honest Jew'. I invite you to listen to the words of an honest Arab.
Has his village been bulldozed yet?

I think people like him in America are referred to as "Uncle Toms".

Of course it was bulldozed. How else could they build the chateaus, swimming pools, golf courses and tennis courts for the Bedouins?

In South Africa they were called "izimpimpi". Non-white traitors that supported white rule.

Of course it was bulldozed. How else could they build the chateaus, swimming pools, golf courses and tennis courts for the Bedouins?

The plural of "chateau" is "chateaux", no need to thank me. :cool:

Has anybody asked him how he feels about Netanyahu warning real Israeli's about his kind being bussed to the elections last year?

As anti-Israel – and increasingly, anti-Semitic – elements on college campuses have become more vocal, more active, and more provocative on college campuses around the US...
Another thread from one of Israel's shills with another stupid premise... go figure.

But assuming the above is correct, WHY DO SO MANY HATE ISRAEL AND WHAT CAN WE, AS JEWS, DO TO CHANGE THIS?

thinking-light-bulb-clip-art-lightbulb-guy-1952974.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back