Gaza Is a Concentration Camp with ongoing crimes against humanity...

A classic example of The Tinmore Vortex™. Enter into a treaty conforming to international law with Islamic terrorists.

Because, as we know, Islamic terrorists will abide by international law.
A classic example of The holly Vortex™. Enter into a treaty conforming to international law with jew terrorists.

Because, as we know, jew terrorists will abide by international law.

Since Israel has never ceded control of Gaza, I have no clue what would happen. The Gazans are retaliating against the occupation and blockade, if there is no occupation and blockade they would have nothing to retaliate against.

Well, technically, Israel CAN'T end the blockade/"occupation" of Gaza. According to the ICJ opinion you post, as long as Israel has the ability to conduct incursions into Gaza, it remains "occupied". So, there is that.

Further, Gazans are "retaliating" against the "occupation" of ALL of "Palestine", not just Gaza. If it was just Gaza, they would make a peace treaty and be done with it. But their ideology doesn't permit peace with Israel. You've said so yourself.

Do you really think that if Israel dropped the sea and air blockades and made an international border that things would suddenly be nothing but kumbaya between Gaza and Israel? You do know there is rioting in Gaza at the border because of the metal detector BS, right?
Well, for one thing neither Israel nor Gaza has the authority to make a border.

A peace treaty would have to include all of Palestine.

There could be a truce if the siege was lifted. That would end the hostilities on both sides. Of course one of Israel's favorite things is to have a ceasefire in Gaza and then go into the West Bank and arrest and kill members of Hamas and Islamic Jihad. Any truce would have to include all members of those groups regardless of their location.

ID cards and passports are still controlled by Israel. Those would have to be issued on request.

Palestine would still be occupied. 2/3 of the people in Gaza are refugees who want to go back home. These things could best be done diplomatically once the people in Gaza can get out and lobby the world to get their rights.

But yeah, I think they could stop the rockets.

Israel certainly does, as a sovereign State. Gaza would only have to declare independence and done deal.

Not by law. Though I agree with you that Gaza probably doesn't want independence for itself without the rest of Palestine.

There could be a truce if the siege was lifted. That would end the hostilities on both sides.
Of course. The only we are arguing about, then is the order of operations. I am saying that Gaza needs to declare end to the hostilities and start policing its own members BEFORE the air and sea blockades are lifted. Its a gesture, but a real one. After there is some success with this for a set period of time (six months? one year?), the two blockades are lifted.

Of course one of Israel's favorite things is to have a ceasefire in Gaza and then go into the West Bank and arrest and kill members of Hamas and Islamic Jihad. Any truce would have to include all members of those groups regardless of their location.
Sure. That makes sense. Hamas would have to also ensure no hostilities were being committed from the West Bank as well, as part of that self-policing.

Palestine would still be occupied.
Gaza would not be occupied. I'm discussing a situation where Gaza is acting independently from the "West Bank".

Good. They should get to that immediately.

Israel certainly does, as a sovereign State. Gaza would only have to declare independence and done deal.

Not by law. Though I agree with you that Gaza probably doesn't want independence for itself without the rest of Palestine.

There could be a truce if the siege was lifted. That would end the hostilities on both sides.
Of course. The only we are arguing about, then is the order of operations. I am saying that Gaza needs to declare end to the hostilities and start policing its own members BEFORE the air and sea blockades are lifted. Its a gesture, but a real one. After there is some success with this for a set period of time (six months? one year?), the two blockades are lifted.

Of course one of Israel's favorite things is to have a ceasefire in Gaza and then go into the West Bank and arrest and kill members of Hamas and Islamic Jihad. Any truce would have to include all members of those groups regardless of their location.
Sure. That makes sense. Hamas would have to also ensure no hostilities were being committed from the West Bank as well, as part of that self-policing.

Gaza would not be occupied. I'm discussing a situation where Gaza is acting independently from the "West Bank".

Wow, you are out-of-the-loop.

BREAKING: Israel airstrikes pound Gaza AGAIN!

Yep. As is typical, so far all of Team Palestine is intentionally ignoring the CAUSE of the Israeli's defense. That would be the rocket fire. That is exactly what I am calling for an end to on this thread.

If it wasn't for the israeli admissions and their lies about rockets, you might have a point.

When the Palestinians do first and Israel is to follow, Israel always reneges.

The last time Hamas got its rockets down to nothing, Israel broke the ceasefire.

The last time Hamas got its rockets down to nothing, Israel broke the ceasefire.

Link?

Link?
Start @ 38:00

Link?
Start @ 38:00

I challenged your YouTube video to present corroborated data but the video never replied.

Here's a YouTube video.

During the supposed "ceasefire" Hamas and Gazans fired 38 rockets and mortars at Israel. There were concerns (obviously valid concerns) that weapons smuggling was still on-going. There was a tunnel being built to infiltrate Israel and capture soldiers.

Those are all breaches of the ceasefire. By Gaza.

Forum List

Back