Gaza Is a Concentration Camp with ongoing crimes against humanity...

Not the same louie, I presented DIFFERENT occasions of confrontations between Hamas and Egypt.

Egypt blamed Islamist militants from Gaza and Egypt's troubled Sinai Peninsula for yesterday's attack and President Mohammed Morsi said they "will pay dearly".

Gunmen kill 16 Egyptian soldiers on border with Gaza and Israel

Now louie's beloved Iranian 'Press TV':

Egypt: Brotherhood & Hamas killed former top prosecutor

You don't evebn read your own link as the very first line staes...

Masked gunmen killed 16 Egyptian soldiers at a checkpoint along the border with Gaza and Israel, the first such attack on troops.

Those easily could have been the idf framing Muslims again, tool.

You continue to fail.

What could louie do without the conspiracy theories :rolleyes:

Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg

Accept the reality

Egypt under Morsi and al-Sisi define Hamas as ENEMIES.

Thta is your "defense" every time you post crap that is not close to proven and then get called out on it.

As Egypt Floods Gaza Tunnels, Smugglers Fear an End to Their Trade

The Egyptian military has reportedly begun to flood the tunnels under the border with Gaza to flush out Palestinian militants and smugglers.

"... flush out Palestinian militants and smugglers."

Oh, the symbolism there. (snicker).

Not the same louie, I presented DIFFERENT occasions of confrontations between Hamas and Egypt.

Egypt blamed Islamist militants from Gaza and Egypt's troubled Sinai Peninsula for yesterday's attack and President Mohammed Morsi said they "will pay dearly".

Masked gunmen killed 16 Egyptian soldiers at a checkpoint along the border with Gaza and Israel, the first such attack on troops.

You continue to fail.

What could louie do without the conspiracy theories :rolleyes:

Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg

Accept the reality

Egypt under Morsi and al-Sisi define Hamas as ENEMIES.

Thta is your "defense" every time you post crap that is not close to proven and then get called out on it.

defense????
louie don't You get that You're one of the greatest assets here....FOR ISRAEL.
Just post more of Your nonsense.

Noone needs a defense against this...You're doing it Yourself
maxresdefault.jpg

You continue to fail.

Along the lines of your insightful conspiracy theory, I made a discovery you should investigate.

But I reject your premise. Gaza is not a "cage". Nor is Gaza "bombed regularly".
Reject, it you lie. Need that meme again?

I'll explain why I reject it.

Israel does not control Gaza, nor all of its entries and exits. Where there is another door, you can't blame one door for everything.

Israel has every right, as do all nations, to control entry into it.

Israel is justified in creating a sea and air blockade.

Citizens within the territory are free to do what they wish (including smuggle weapons, build military infrastructure and attack Israel indiscriminately).

Gaza has its own government which is free to make choices with respect to diplomatic relations.

Gaza is complicit in the conflict.

The Egyptian border is kept closed because the Israelis, with U.S. support, makes it impossible for Egypt to maintain a normal border. The border was opened when the first democratically elected president of Egypt took power. The first and only democratically elected leader of Egypt was overthrown in a military coup supported by the U.S.

Israel occupies Gaza as confirmed by the International Court of Justice and Israel is commiting and act of war by blockading Gaza and maintaining control of its air space and territorial sea.

You are full of crap.

They kicked the Muslim Brotherhood in the ass, eh?

Why should they do it again? And again? And again? While Israel violates the ceasefires and keeps attacking.

What do you want the Palestinians to do?

They have never done it once, let alone again and again and again.

Why should Gazans make peace?

• because the Gazan people are suffering without it
  • because the lame rocket attacks and suicide bombers and stabbers are completely ineffective in bringing about any kind of change
  • because there are no actual problems to be solved in order for peace to happen between Gaza and Israel, beyond Gaza recognizing Israel.
Israel sits inside Palestine. What more needs to be recognized?

The Jews really kicked Arab ass. Over and over.

You guys are good at whining though.

Jews claiming to have kicked anyone's ass is comical, given their history. And, the Jews in Israel are losing the demographic war, stay tuned.

Jews claiming to have kicked anyone's ass is comical, given their history

Every time you guys start anything, Israel kicks Arab ass.
And you keep losing territory.

And, the Jews in Israel are losing the demographic war, stay tuned.

Why? So that in 40 years I can laugh at you some more?

"In the year 2000 Israel is not Jewish"

Written exactly 30 years ago...

4857-1.jpg

But I reject your premise. Gaza is not a "cage". Nor is Gaza "bombed regularly".

Israel does not control Gaza, nor all of its entries and exits. Where there is another door, you can't blame one door for everything.

Citizens within the territory are free to do what they wish (including smuggle weapons, build military infrastructure and attack Israel indiscriminately).

Gaza has its own government which is free to make choices with respect to diplomatic relations.

The Egyptian border is kept closed because the Israelis, with U.S. support, makes it impossible for Egypt to maintain a normal border. The border was opened when the first democratically elected president of Egypt took power. The first and only democratically elected leader of Egypt was overthrown in a military coup supported by the U.S.

Israel occupies Gaza as confirmed by the International Court of Justice and Israel is commiting and act of war by blockading Gaza and maintaining control of its air space and territorial sea.

You are full of crap.

Yes a military coup. The military usually kick democratically elected goverments in the ass.

4857-1.jpg

Yes, the fall of the USSR was not expected then. I don't think American Jews will be moving en masse to Israel to maintain the Jewish majority, do you?

You are full of crap.

Yes a military coup. The military usually kick democratically elected goverments in the ass.

Yup, they kicked those terrorists right in the ass.

4857-1.jpg

Yes, the fall of the USSR was not expected then. I don't think American Jews will be moving en masse to Israel to maintain the Jewish majority, do you?

That's why the Rebbe urged the Israeli govt. in the 80's to quickly build new apartments and create jobs specifically for the Jews who'd come from USSR?

The writing was on the wall.

4857-1.jpg

That's why the Rebbe urged the Israeli govt. in the 80's to quickly build new apartments and create jobs specifically for the Jews who'd come from USSR?

American Jews are not going to leave the U.S. en masse for Israel. But you know that.

The writing is on the wall.

Well this is irrelevant. Gaza is not Israel.
The demographic threat is nonsense.
But You have nothing new to derail to, so You're gonna beat-up 30 year old slogans.

But You have nothing new to derail to, so You're gonna beat-up 30 year old slogans.

No slogans, just demographic reality. Plus, more disastorous is the fact that many secular Jews will use their EU passports to leave an increasingly theocratic Israel.

No slogans, just demographic reality. Plus, more disastorous is the fact that many secular Jews will use their EU passports to leave an increasingly theocratic Israel.

No. You projections are not 'reality'. There's more to statistics than simply quoting sound bites from news articles.
And it has nothing to do with Gaza.

You should open a thread for this, but then of course You'll need to invent new slogans to use, as You do in any thread on any topic.

What relevant is how Gazans try to manipulate Egypt, to get it into their war against Israel, and get Egypt to relinquish the control of their border border.

What is the Egyptian answer?

Egyptian TV Host Osama Mounir to Hamas Leaders: "Dream on! You Belong in a Mental Asylum"!

Last edited:

No. You projections are not 'reality'. There's more to statistics than simply quoting sound bites from news articles.
And it has nothing to do with Gaza.

You should open a thread for this, but then of course You'll need to invent new slogans to use, as You do in any thread on any topic.

No slogans are necessary. Just birth rates.

4857-1.jpg

American Jews are not going to leave the U.S. en masse for Israel. But you know that.

The writing is on the wall.
Indeed, why move to Israel's war zone when they can make a lot of money and walk the streets in safety right here.

Forum List

Back