Gays/trans are the New Hate Target for the Republicans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Republicans always need a group to be scared of and/or protected from.

For a long time it was Russians.
Then it was Arabs
Then it was China and Mexicans.

Now it is gays and trans.
They make an easy target for Republicans. Its easy to hate gays, and take their rights and personal freedoms.

Republicans have made attacking gays their main issue for 2024, with DeSantis leading the anti-gay charge.

Go be gay or trans if you want. What you do in the privacy of your own bedroom with another consulting adult is none of my business.

Keep your sexuality out of my face, and stay away from my children with it.

I don't run around shouting to the world that I love to have sex with women and am very proud of it and want to be celebrated for it. If being gay is "normal" behavior, why do we have to celebrate it.

What is Pride about? It's great to be proud of one's actual accomplishments, but proud of one's sexuality? Please, get lost!

Fact is, it is not natural behavior, not good for society, and much more associated with diseases and mental illness.

Philly shooter:
72851263-12264195-image-m-20_1688505315339.jpg

Nashville....
1688513265493.png

When the alphabet group expose themselves to children with lewd debauchery, child molestation, pedophiles, pushing children to be converted to the opposite sex........then we have a problem. As far as their adult drag shows away from minors, gay clubs, I've got no problem.
And..............not a word, not a con-cern for the 1 in 4 girls molested by hetero males.....................................

People correctly HATE having lunatics trying to spread their warped disease to other people, including kids. To NOT hate that is highly improper.

These loons don't even know how far out in the lunatic fringe they are.
And not a word for the 1 in 4 girls sexually molested by hetero males...........................not surprised.

They re NEVER "fine". They are mwntally disturbed nutjobs who harm themselves and, sadly, their families (the most unspoken about victims)

Thankfully, I dont have any of these screwballs in my family. If I had one of them in my family who was very open, like Dylan Mulvaney (just one example), I would probably change my last name, and not let that lunatic anywhere near my home. I'd get a restraining order against him.

" I don't have any.....in my family." ;)

You haven't head about them ?
Below is a list of 29 sports in which male athletes have unfairly competed against women, and the list is not exhaustive. Note that in these articles the MEN engaging in womens' sport are often referred to FALSELY as "she"and "her", by foolish writers, when in fact they are MEN, and should be referred to as him and his.

1. Women’s basketball – A 50-year-old, 6-foot-6-inch man, who played on a college men’s team 30 years prior, played on a women’s junior college basketball team.
  2. Women’s beach handball – A male athlete, who formerly played on an NCAA Division III women’s soccer team, now plays for Team USA Women’s Beach Handball.
  3. Women’s bodybuilding – A male who had competed in men’s bodybuilding in the past started competing as a woman.
  4. Women’s cricket – A male athlete competed on a women’s cricket team in England, and another male athlete previously did so in Australia
  5. Women’s cross country – A male runner competed on an NCAA Division I women’s cross country team and was named the conference’s “Women’s Athlete of the Week.”
  6. Women’s cycling – A male athlete won gold in the women’s 200-meter sprint in both the 2018 and 2019 Masters Track Cycling World Championships. Another male cyclist first competed in the women’s category in 2017
  7. Women’s disc golf – This male athlete has won two professional disc golf events in 2022, both in the Disc Golf Pro Tour’s Elite Series events.
  8. Women’s dodgeball – A male athlete who once competed on the Canadian men’s dodgeball team later competed on Canada’s women’s team
  9. Women’s football – Several male athletes who had previously competed on men’s football teams now compete in women’s football (examples here and here.)
  10. Women’s golf – A male athlete is attempting to qualify for the Ladies Professional Golf Association. Previously, a male athlete was approved to compete in the Ladies European Tour in 2004. And another male athlete was permitted to compete in the 2020 Women’s World Long Drive Competition
  11. Women’s hockey – A male hockey player participated in the Canadian Women’s Hockey League.
  12. Women’s lacrosse – A 30-year-old male athlete competes on an NCAA Division III women’s lacrosse team.
  13. Women’s MMA (mixed martial arts) – A male MMA fighter who competed as a woman broke a female opponent’s eye socket and gave her a concussion. Years later, another male fighter competed as a woman and choked a female competitor into submission in the second round.
  14. Women’s mountain biking – A male athlete who previously competed in the men’s open division won back-to-back national championships in the women’s elite division in 2018 and 2019.
  15. Women’s powerlifting – A male powerlifter competed as a female and broke several records before being disqualified.
  16. Women’s roller derby – A male athlete is part of a women’s roller derby team that has won the world championship four times. And another male athlete was given a spot on the Team USA women’s roller derby team
  17. Women’s rowing Two male athletes were part of a rowing team that competed in a women’s boat race in Canada.
  18. Women’s rugby – Several male athletes competed on women’s rugby teams. One was celebrated for injuring multiple female athletes. World Rugby finally barred males from competing against women in global competitions in 2020.
  19. Women’s running Three male runners were permitted to qualify and race as women at the 2018 Boston Marathon.
  20. Women’s skateboarding – A 29-year-old male athlete competed in a women’s street skateboarding competition in New York City and beat out a 13-year-old girl for first place.
  21. Women’s soccer – A male soccer player was given a spot on an NCAA Division III women’s soccer team.
  22. Women’s softball – A male high school student was given one of 15 spots on the girls’ varsity softball team.
  23. Women’s surfing – A male athlete who previously won a Western Australia state surfing championship in the men’s division competed in the women’s division in 2022 and won two women’s state championships
  24. Women’s swimming – A male swimmer who competed on the men’s team for three years began competing on the women’s team and won a 2022 NCAA Championship in the 500-yard freestyle event. Another male swimmer competed on the men’s team for three years before competing on the women’s team and recording the fastest women’s times in three events at the 2019 Missouri Valley Conference Championships as an exhibition swimmer.
  25. Women’s tennis This male tennis player competed in the 1977 U.S. Open as a woman.
  26. Women’s track and field Two male athletes dominated girls’ high school competitions in Connecticut. A male athlete won first place in the women’s mile race at an NCAA Division I conference championship. And another male college athlete won the 400-meter hurdles at the NCAA Division II women’s national championships.
  27. Women’s volleyball – A male athlete competed on an NCAA Division III women’s volleyball team. Male athletes have also competed on women’s professional teams in the U.S. and Brazil.
  28. Women’s weightlifting – This weightlifter qualified for and competed in the women’s category at the 2020 Tokyo Olympics despite being a male.
  29. Women’s wrestling – A male has competed in women’s professional wrestling.
And they should have their own catagory, like is set up in the Para Olympics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back