Gays/trans are the New Hate Target for the Republicans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Occasionally one of them will describe in detail some sexual practice they find especially disturbing. I'm not really interested but they seem fascinated.
Indeed....it happens a lot....in all sorts of threads.

Thread about abortion? Gay sexual fantasies.
Thread about a mass shooting? Gay sexual fantasies.
Thread about a union strike? Gay sexual fantasies.
Thread about Wokeness? Gay sexual fantasies.

and so on.

Go be gay or trans if you want. What you do in the privacy of your own bedroom with another consulting adult is none of my business.

Keep your sexuality out of my face, and stay away from my children with it.

I don't run around shouting to the world that I love to have sex with women and am very proud of it and want to be celebrated for it. If being gay is "normal" behavior, why do we have to celebrate it.

What is Pride about? It's great to be proud of one's actual accomplishments, but proud of one's sexuality? Please, get lost!

Fact is, it is not natural behavior, not good for society, and much more associated with diseases and mental illness.

Philly shooter:
72851263-12264195-image-m-20_1688505315339.jpg

Nashville....
View attachment 801461
Mass-Shooters-Featured-600x312.jpg

The left fears global warming and hates the Catholic church and the Supreme Court and the Constitution and yet they lecture the GOP about hatred. The freaking hypocrites groom kids for castration and they hate us for wanting to protect our own kids from freakazoid pedophiles.

Last edited:
Republicans always need a group to be scared of and/or protected from.

For a long time it was Russians.
Then it was Arabs
Then it was China and Mexicans.

Now it is gays and trans.
They make an easy target for Republicans. Its easy to hate gays, and take their rights and personal freedoms.

Republicans have made attacking gays their main issue for 2024, with DeSantis leading the anti-gay charge.

Letting real women be the only ones in the women's bathrooms?

Keeping gay sex books out of elementary schools?

Not letting minors be able to get surgical sex changes?

That's not hate. It's common sense all decent and moral people want. But we all get it, you're a shit stirrer and a contrarian. Yet another boring attempt to piss off people.

First one. Adam Lanza....

When asked his gender on a student background information form, Lanza wrote 'I choose not to answer.'

cc: bodecea

When asked his gender on a student background information form, Lanza wrote 'I choose not to answer.'

So far, out of our nine pictures, three are trans-ish. Wow, that kind of proves my point. The others were probably all raised by Democrats.

Last edited:

Then it was Arabs

They make an easy target for Republicans. Its easy to hate gays, and take their rights and personal freedoms.

Republicans have made attacking gays their main issue for 2024, with DeSantis leading the anti-gay charge.

Homosexuals and trans are mentally ill, sick people bub. They need mental treatment and not idolizing like you would have us do.

Don't you realize that?

fascist nazi.jpg

So far, out of our nine pictures, three are trans-ish. Wow, that kind of proves my point. The others were probably all raised by Democrats.
:itsok: I find it very sickening when the ilk of you "get off" on mass murders.

bodecea

Then it was Arabs

1688519842325.jpeg

The primary group targeted by democrats is the GOP. Alinsky's rules taught lefties to twist the truth into a pretzel and now the fools think drag queens need to be protected while innocent young girls are traumatized by confused boys in dresses and young boys are groomed by pedophiles.

Then it was Arabs

No such thing as a “Don’t say gay law”.

Fake thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back