Gays for Trump show pride at Florida Rallies

'Gays for Trump' Show Pride at Florida Rallies - Breitbart

Tends to happen when the other candidate is WELCOMING more of the radical Muslim terrorists that shot up a queer nightclub a few months ago.
That's great. It also probably explains why many of the shills are missing today after realizing that Trump will win. I'd like to thank them for going down there and showing the support Trump deserves.

Tends to happen when the other candidate is WELCOMING more of the radical Muslim terrorists that shot up a queer nightclub a few months ago.

Well that settles it. No need for an election. Two guys are holding a sign that says Gays for Trump, and we all know those are the only two gay guys in Florida, and those two will put Trump over the top. I hear there is one Mexican in Alabama that supports Trump. Should we go ahead and cancel the election in that state too?

Well that settles it. No need for an election. Two guys are holding a sign that says Gays for Trump, and we all know those are the only two gay guys in Florida, and those two will put Trump over the top. I hear there is one Mexican in Alabama that supports Trump. Should we go ahead and cancel the election in that state too?
There would be more then your two gays in Fla. if that muslim hadn't murdered them all a few months back. Trump will put an end to all that.

Do you have a link to prove that there is a Mexican in Alabama that supports Trump? I tend to think those numbers have been seriously pushed to show that type of overwhelming support for him.

Do you have a link to prove that there is a Mexican in Alabama that supports Trump? I tend to think those numbers have been seriously pushed to show that type of overwhelming support for him.
YOu started thinking? When?

And considering the source --- breitbart --- it is highly possible it is a photoshopped image.

And considering the source --- breitbart --- it is highly possible it is a photoshopped image.
Sorry clown, it's the dims that are always getting caught lying, like you just did.

Forum List

Back