‘Jesus F*cking Christ,’ Please Vote: Celebs Curse Up a Storm in Pro-Hillary Music Video

I'm not voting for any of those people, nor am I voting for the candidate that brags about grabbing women by the pussy.

No, you're voting for the loser who went home to bed while 4 patriots died when she wouldn't answer the 3 am call. I heard she smashed that phone with a hammer, any truth to that?

It is funny or die.

Now we are using satrical videos to attack candidates?

Celebrities Curse Up a Storm in Pro-Hillary Music Video

These people are disgusting, but this video should remind us why we must not let the Democrats win this election.
I just pointed this out to a couple of the posters here, they are unable to respond without name calling, or vile retorts. It really shows a serious shared mental problem among those that would vote for hillary, I think it might explain some things.

Typical demicrat scum. That's al they have ever been.

I like the 'I Think My Dog's A Democrat' video I posted in Political Satire better....

Celebrities Curse Up a Storm in Pro-Hillary Music Video

These people are disgusting, but this video should remind us why we must not let the Democrats win this election.
I just pointed this out to a couple of the posters here, they are unable to respond without name calling, or vile retorts. It really shows a serious shared mental problem among those that would vote for hillary, I think it might explain some things.
OMG you guys are funny!

I just pointed this out to a couple of the posters here, they are unable to respond without name calling, or vile retorts.

Almost everyone on this site does that. Even the administrators/moderators.

I just got done talking to a moderator who was whining and using personal attacks for criticizing his party.

IMG_1344.GIF

Celebs curse....smh!

It seems pretty obvious that when Trump swears in public in a manner that would indicate he has no formal education at all, he is only trying to cater to the liberals in an attempt at grabbing any that might be on the fence.
Its really no different than hillary and her offensive black speak that she seems to enjoy doing. She thinks it will sway blacks over to voting for her instead of Donald.
I would prefer neither one did this, it makes them both look like foul mouthed racist idiots
I dont recall Ronald Reagan ever stooping to this level, and come to think of it, I dont recall Bill Clinton ever lowering his standards in such a way. As a matter of fact, regardless of what one thought of Bill Clinton as president (I was not impressed) I do have to admit that had it not been for the raping groping and oval office blow jobs, He did carry himself in a very presidential manner at all times. He was not an embarrassment to the country (other than that sex problem). But I still didnt like his policy.

Forum List

Back