Gay's Adopting Children

For.
I have a few friends who were raised by gay parents, and they grew up just fine. One is a great guy and a great dad. His lesbian step mom was a better parent than his biological father.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
  • Banned
I just saw Barbara Walters interview Elton John and their new baby. What an adorable child. And the proud parents...one to be called dad, the other papa. That baby will be so loved.
In case nobody knows by now (we have new members at usmb, too), my stance is I am FOR.

Children learn alot of their behaviour from their parents.

Some straight parents have children as an "accident" and end up abusing them or making their lives miserable because they never wanted those kids. Many times, gays adopt children straight people abandon or abuse.
You have to admit, there are many, if not most, on the right who only care about "getting children born" and after that, have no interest. In fact, you get the distinct impression they might watch these children starve (See Lt. Governor (R) Andre Bauer - feed the poor and they will breed).

• Banned

Exactly. They will learn that love is love and to practice tolerance, show compassion, be open minded, etc. Or the opposite. Like bullying weaker people, being a racist or a bigot, a spouse abuser, a child molester, etc.

What's your thoughts, Tank, of a black GAY couple adopting a white child? Or a white GAY couple adopting a black child?

• Banned
Some straight parents have children as an "accident" and end up abusing them or making their lives miserable because they never wanted those kids. Many times, gays adopt children straight people abandon or abuse.
You have to admit, there are many, if not most, on the right who only care about "getting children born" and after that, have no interest. In fact, you get the distinct impression they might watch these children starve (See Lt. Governor (R) Andre Bauer - feed the poor and they will breed).

Unfortunately, this is true. At least gays WANT the child.

Faggots adopting children is the worst form of child abuse.

These children will grow up with a type of mental illneds and will most likely be prone to early life suicide .

Their chance and having a normal life will be almost nil .

And will most likely grow up to be homosexual perverts themselves . :doubt:

I just saw Barbara Walters interview Elton John and their new baby. What an adorable child. And the proud parents...one to be called dad, the other papa. That baby will be so loved.
In case nobody knows by now (we have new members at usmb, too), my stance is I am FOR.

I hate Rosie, but the special on her cruise is great. Shows how stupid people are to be against gays adopting. One gay couple ended up adopting two sets up siblings because their mom's were crack heads. They even adopted one the mom's baby, after they had the siblings for a few years. They wanted all the kids to be together, and the mom kept having children.
If I had to choose between dead beat straight parents, and loving gay parents I will always go with the gay parents. You are born gay, they will not make the child gay.

Exactly. They will learn that love is love and to practice tolerance, show compassion, be open minded, etc. Or the opposite. Like bullying weaker people, being a racist or a bigot, a spouse abuser, a child molester, etc.

What's your thoughts, Tank, of a black GAY couple adopting a white child? Or a white GAY couple adopting a black child?
I'm sure if homosexual parents are as great as you say, the children would want to be just like them.

I'm sure if homosexual parents are as great as you say, the children would want to be just like them.

I would rather my child be gay, than a bigot.

Nature gives the answer.
Gays and Lesbians are not meant to have children.

Some straight parents have children as an "accident" and end up abusing them or making their lives miserable because they never wanted those kids.
If that is the case then the State should intervene, educate and feed the children by professional nannies and teachers.
What has a gay to teach a foreign child? One of the first serious things a Gay will teach a human-youngster is, that his step-father is not like the other fathers out there and that this is nothing unusual. But it is unusual.

Faggots adopting children is the worst form of child abuse.

These children will grow up with a type of mental illneds and will most likely be prone to early life suicide .

Their chance and having a normal life will be almost nil .

And will most likely grow up to be homosexual perverts themselves . :doubt:

Do you have any idea as to how much of your statement DEPENDS on your being able to accurately predict the future?

I'm calling 'bullshit'!

Unfortunately, this is true. At least gays WANT the child.

Unless they happen to be ABUSIVE, or ADDICTED or just sick in the fucking head.

What on earth makes people think that Gayness makes people pure and wonderful souls guaranteed to be great parents?

What on earth makes you think that GAYDOM is a positive qualification for a parent? Why do you think that if a person is gay, they automatically should be issued a child if they state they want one?

I mean, I know how everybody feels about kids born to the poor...by golly, just kill them before they're born! but this is the first I"ve heard that if they somehow survive to actual "personhood" you want to hand them over to gays, based on the fact that they're...GAY. Yay! We all know that gay people are fabulous parents!

We all know what a great guy JOHN FUCKING GACY was. He was a peach. We know that because he was GAY. Gayness=parental qualification! Yeah!

Oh and what about Aileen Wuornos? She was gay! She had a lover! Wouldn't it have been great if THEY had adopted? They would be great parents...after all, they were GAY!

Let's play a scenario, Tank.
Hetero couple has a baby. They don't want it, nor care about it. They abuse the child but keep it because they get extra perks having a child dependent.
Gay couple want the baby. WANT is the key word. They will care for the child, love it, do the best they can. Are not recieving any aid from the government and have plenty of money they earned.
Which one would you want that child to go to if you were a judge deciding the case.

Nature would lubricate a "man's door" and would have placed ovary organs behind it.
Why didn't it happen? A vagina is there for a reason and neglecting it is betrayal on nature.

Gosh Allie. Calm down. It's just a discussion. Don't get so excited. Not good for ya, ya know.

Forum List

Back